Tera - Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

pop1337

Potential Patron
You can modify elin and aman chest also.. Honestly is pointless on elin but is fine for other class. I have created something for this is in testing but i wish submit it soon

Sorry guess I never replied, What I meant by that was using an address # finder and using the found number with a program and using that program to resize the chest. I don't know how to edit mesh and such so I couldn't do much more than rely on the program.

reexe

Potential Patron
many links seems to be dead, can u upload to mega instead maybe? also would be nice with a complete pack download for all the different types of clothes.

Cavoch

Potential Patron
Hi sorry but for npc there are only these? For example, there are no npc guards? And if not, there is a way where I can do it? possibly with a tutorial ^^)

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Guys, does uMod works for you on the latest "Fate of Arun" patch? Either my uMod version is too old or it doesn´t work anymore with uMod.

M

mikasatheslut

I need some help pls. I follow the instructions (run launcher and mod as admin) and when I open the game the mod doesn't change to accommodate the opening of texture packs, etc.

The problem IMO arises when I 'add games' onto the mod.
So do I add the launcher or the game itself? And when I add the game using the link 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TERA\Client' it doesn't work and judging from the other peoples posts their link goes something like 'tera/client/binaries/tera.exe'

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.