Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] (1 Viewer)

Ashllay

Casual Client
Just create a new folder named "mod" on "BnS CBT\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\"
and extract "nude_mod_BnS_NA_EU.7z" there
Download: nude_mod_BnS_NA_EU.7z
wKqCmNb.jpg
k0duzNt.jpg
vEsZimy.jpg

---Update---

Lyn Female nude base body
09Ng5up.jpg

Fixed 05-08

Download: LynF_nud(flat_ver).7z

Last edited:

OverTheLine

Potential Patron
These work perfectly thanks, although I'd love to see some detail on her crotch (ie. pussy/bush, anus). Even if you don't change anything these are lovely

6t9IaMY.jpg

onishinakuma

Potential Patron
Works like a charm! Great work! I'd rather drag and drop once instead of using an outside program every time I start the game. I'll check back later to see if you do other work with these or even the costumes. Thanks much. +1

Stubzzz

Potential Patron
thanks :O will the other mods in the other threads work the same way, or are those only Umod/texmod, and this is unpacked and repacked etc?

bootiebutt

Potential Patron
thanks :O will the other mods in the other threads work the same way, or are those only Umod/texmod, and this is unpacked and repacked etc?
you just download this one and extract the files into your bland and soul files, go in-game and you'll see your character nude when you take off their clothes. you don't need umod/texmod to get this one to work.

Last edited:
E

elisha

Hi heyned, I moved my personal message with my request to you here.

I saw the post you made on the nude file upk that you can just put in the mod folder instead of using umod. Thank you so much for that. I was wondering, are you able to do the same thing for the nude file for the Jin class in this post: BnS Nude mods | Undertow

It's the nude file if you scroll down to the third post- the one that shows in detail the lower area as well.
Thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Hi heyned, I moved my personal message with my request to you here.

I saw the post you made on the nude file upk that you can just put in the mod folder instead of using umod. Thank you so much for that. I was wondering, are you able to do the same thing for the nude file for the Jin class in this post: BnS Nude mods | Undertow

It's the nude file if you scroll down to the third post- the one that shows in detail the lower area as well.
Thanks so much!
Yeah, I would love to see someone edit this mod to include the lower body textures! Especially now that the NA/EU version has officially launched!

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Just started playing Blade and Souls and this works great, thanks.

Quick question though - does this work only with specific armors and if so is there a transmogrify option to turn any armor we have into the 'nude' version?

OverTheLine

Potential Patron
This still works great on the live version.
outfits in this game are all purely cosmetic except for the one you have to wear that enables pvp. This mod doesn't replace an outfit so simply take off whatever you character is wearing to get that awesome and lovely nudity.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
This still works great on the live version.
outfits in this game are all purely cosmetic except for the one you have to wear that enables pvp. This mod doesn't replace an outfit so simply take off whatever you character is wearing to get that awesome and lovely nudity.

Thanks (and as a new player I may be totally and completely wrong about this) but I thought soul shield only work with an outfit?

EDIT:
I just checked in-game and sadly the stats from the soul shield do seem to only help with an outfit worn :(

Last edited:

OverTheLine

Potential Patron
you are indeed correct, I never noticed since my soul shield only give me a bonus of +1 something pointless +3 Crit and +17 Crit, which isn't noticeable in combat yet, it seems I'll have to actually put clothes on when I pvp and join parties well later on when my soul shield is actually useful. here is a small blurb I found on the wiki if anyone else is interested

"The outfits you wear will have no effect on your abilities, but some do have additional attributes. First, you must be wearing an outfit in order to gain the benefits from your Soul Shield. Beyond that, certain costumes can also represent your allegiance to a faction, and donning such an outfit will flag you for attack by those of the opposing faction"

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Sadly that is what I guessed too :(

As I have read that eventually the bonuses from a soul shield get very important hopefully someone will be able to mod the starter and the two initial faction costumes into nude versions. Hopefully just those 3 outfits and should cover PvE and PvP players.

Last edited:

onishinakuma

Potential Patron
It would be great if this mod could be made to work with the Hongmoon Training outfit. That way you get the stats and its an outfit everyone will have. Yet as a beggar I cant be a chooser.

Vizarrow

Potential Patron
Hey there..I am using the mod. Good to go.
Must say that the Gon is the only one that is perfect.
Yun has the shoes gone..and Jin has someting transparent on the wrists.
Whats up with the Lyn?
Thanks for the mod..the site..and luck.

OverTheLine

Potential Patron
considering Lyn are basically children no matter what it says lore wise, going around looking for or asking for them to be naked is probably not such a great idea if that is indeed what you were wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.