Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] (1 Viewer)

Vizarrow

Potential Patron
..this has no sense..for me every character in a game is like a child.

Not wondering..only remarking the bugs and missing textures.

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
Could someone explain how to make this change a different costume? It seems like this turns the base underwear into a custom hongmoon training outfit, which is then changed into the nude model? I tried changing some files around but couldn't get them to work on any other costumes.

mg5

Potential Patron
Does this still work? Added the mod folder into the CookedPC directory as well as the 7zip file and no success :3

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
it works perfectlly fine, you have to make a folder named "mod" in the cookedpc folder and extract the Zip into it. so in the mod folder you should have 15 upk files.

A

Arilouleelay

considering Lyn are basically children no matter what it says lore wise, going around looking for or asking for them to be naked is probably not such a great idea if that is indeed what you were wondering
Can you create one like korean version? it still has shorts/panties on but its a skin tight texture not a 3d model. So that I can adjust lower body size non blind. Or can you teach me how did you make these upks?

hentaiboy77

Potential Patron
Just used it today and work perfectly for me! the dsamre can't be said by using Umod.......even considering the fact I didn't understand why running B&S not via Umod

btw....how about Lyn nude version?

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Does this still work? Added the mod folder into the CookedPC directory as well as the 7zip file and no success :3

the mod folder goes inside C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC

NOT in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC
Obviously you will need to change english to whatever localization you are using.

mg5

Potential Patron
the mod folder goes inside C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC

NOT in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC
Obviously you will need to change english to whatever localization you are using.
It wasn't that. It was that i put the literal zip file into CookedPC instead of unzipping it xD. All solved now though :P

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Can someone give me step by step on how to use this?

Download the file in the first post of this thread. Extract the .upk files inside it using 7-zip (or a similar archive extraction program) and then place them in a new folder you create called "mod" (without the " " of course) in your cooked PC folder in your Blade and Soul game installation. The file path should be something like:

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC

so when you create the "mod" folder in the CookedPC fodler you should have

Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

with 15 .upk files inside the "mod" folder.

S

Schtiffles

Is there any way to combine the two mods so that the upper body of this mod and the crotch textures from the other mod work together?

P

pizzasteve

I seem to have a different file directory(program file(x86) ncwest/ nclauncher). will this mod mod still work? i dont see the "Blade & Soul\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\".

EDIT: ahh my mistake, I now see there's a nscsoft and nscwest folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashllay

Casual Client
L Lola
download is working and for extract just use 7zip.

update added lyn mod.

off
wow so many downloads:
mxldSYs.png

Last edited:

Lola

Potential Patron
ah, sr u, i extracted it nomally by winzip. if i extract that file by winrar, i had an err like in the image. sr because my english skill are not good. :3

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 398

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.