Blade and Soul - Nude Mods (basebody upk's)[NA/EU] (1 Viewer)

kealuo

Potential Patron
Is there a way to add the non shaved version to the base outfit without making the Hongmoon outfit nude

noron

Potential Patron
So in the past I have used this mod flawlessly but now whenever I log into the game it instantly crashes and gives me this error window. Any ideas?

Edit: I've followed the instructions word for word, and if I remove the "mod" folder everything works fine. It's only when I introduce the mod folder and the files within does this error happen.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 335
M

Marcosis

Not sure why but 7z wouldn't extract your files for me either. I could download them and open them but the file list was empty. When I performed a test on the archives using 7z it identified there were files in them however could not extract them as it just showed an error.

I was however able to extract the files using the following software:
Download 7z Extractor

Hope that helps someone else as it did me.

On a side note, Great work on this texture mod. Looks great :)

Ashllay

Casual Client
Not sure why but 7z wouldn't extract your files for me either. I could download them and open them but the file list was empty. When I performed a test on the archives using 7z it identified there were files in them however could not extract them as it just showed an error.

I was however able to extract the files using the following software:
Download 7z Extractor

Hope that helps someone else as it did me.

On a side note, Great work on this texture mod. Looks great :)
Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.