Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Okay I found the folder, it was in PAZ. It has a bunch of yellow square files. How do I know if I have them? If any is missing should I do file check from the launcher and then re-install resorepless?
file checking ("repair") will only check for the game's files which do not have the nudity files you're looking for/installing.
For the missing body textures, I think you have to make sure your files are in the right place with the right name. Check the list of "not patched" when you run metainjector to make sure nothing is out of place.
for missing ao, best to look at the page where you got the armor and SUZU's threads with the ao files. I think they're kept on the first page for easy finding. sadly I dont know how to link anything so you'll have to do some reading/searching :p
Since you're using resorepless, make sure you put your files in your own "character" folder and not in the .resorepless folder (create it next to .resorepless, in the "file_to_patch" folder.
Since today is patch day, you'll have to recompile the mods after update anyways. If you want to start clean, you can also delete the paz files starting with number 61337 created by metainjector in case you removed some files from previous installs but that just leads to crash I think so that may not be your issue. When I can't remember, I delete the last 3-4 files just to make sure that there isnt an extra file linked to an older setup with more files (textures/pacs).

hope this helps :)

if all fails, try checking your partcutdesc file, but the cut in your picture is so even that I dont think it is a partcut issue.

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have downloaded the nude Maegu, put the various parts in files to patch, tried it in it's own file....still clothed Maegu lol X(.
I'm trying to guessAnswer as best I can with the limited info you provided...
did you run metainjector after putting the pacs in Files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/28_pmyf\nude and textures in the Files_to_patch\character\texture ? did they patch successfully ?
also make sure you have an edited version of whatever armor you're wearing to check and see if it works. If you're wearing a vanilla armor that doesnt show any skin, the character will still be "clothed" of course :p

rubyterkuat

Potential Patron
Screenshot 2023-03-15 175610.png

Hey guys my guardian seems to be missing some textures? The texture seems to be working for most classes so I know that I have installed it correctly. I would also want the medium bush 2 option on it. I appreciate any help :)

rubyterkuat

Potential Patron
Alright so I kinda managed get it working but... The texture does not look the same as the others and how I wanted it to look like. The left picture is my guardian and the right is my valkyrie which is what I wanted the pubic hair option to look like. I'm guessing the
guardian uses a different model which is why the texture looks different? I'm also wondering if there is this pubic hair texture available for guardian? Thanks

Screenshot 2023-03-16 133556.png
Screenshot 2023-03-16 134315.png

Khold25

Potential Patron
I'm trying to guessAnswer as best I can with the limited info you provided...
did you run metainjector after putting the pacs in Files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/28_pmyf\nude and textures in the Files_to_patch\character\texture ? did they patch successfully ?
also make sure you have an edited version of whatever armor you're wearing to check and see if it works. If you're wearing a vanilla armor that doesnt show any skin, the character will still be "clothed" of course :p
Yes, put into the Character and Texture in .resorepless in files to patch. The Metainjector says all files patched. >.< Very annoying that it is not working lol

Khold25

Potential Patron
Well, let me see here, I am on NA region, using Meta version 2151, Resorepless V3.6f, BDO toolkit 1.3.0. I "let the program decide" on files. I do notice when I go back to check in character that the file I put in, from the Maegu download, is no longer there and when running meta injector it does say it will delete files in the .resorpeless character folder so.....I am quite likely putting it in the wrong place? Guessing here, lol

Dayan

Teacher
file checking ("repair") will only check for the game's files which do not have the nudity files you're looking for/installing.
For the missing body textures, I think you have to make sure your files are in the right place with the right name. Check the list of "not patched" when you run metainjector to make sure nothing is out of place.
for missing ao, best to look at the page where you got the armor and SUZU's threads with the ao files. I think they're kept on the first page for easy finding. sadly I dont know how to link anything so you'll have to do some reading/searching :p
Since you're using resorepless, make sure you put your files in your own "character" folder and not in the .resorepless folder (create it next to .resorepless, in the "file_to_patch" folder.
Since today is patch day, you'll have to recompile the mods after update anyways. If you want to start clean, you can also delete the paz files starting with number 61337 created by metainjector in case you removed some files from previous installs but that just leads to crash I think so that may not be your issue. When I can't remember, I delete the last 3-4 files just to make sure that there isnt an extra file linked to an older setup with more files (textures/pacs).

hope this helps :)

if all fails, try checking your partcutdesc file, but the cut in your picture is so even that I dont think it is a partcut issue.
After the patch today, I ran resorepless.exe, then MetaInjector and the game crashes after Anti-Cheat.
Where do I install the guardian body from here?
ttps://www.undertow.club/downloads/guardians-new-nude-body-for-the-black-desert.7965/
How do I check partcutdesc file??

Khold25

Potential Patron
Does not really matter what my guess would be as I have tried it both ways. Second way does at least tell me the files failed to patch tho, lol.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Does not really matter what my guess would be as I have tried it both ways. Second way does at least tell me the files failed to patch tho, lol.
I gave the paths where the files need to go... put them there and run metainjector. Choose "keep files" like the program tells you to because the "let the program decide" option no longer works, like the red warnings tell you when you run metainjector after resorepless...
Everything in .resorepless folder gets deleted everytime you run resorepless like the program tells you when you run it (the program is quite well written and gives a lot of infos and warning for those who read them), that's why your files disappear.
Everything in the NOT .resorepless folders will overwrite files with same names in folders with the same names that are in .resorepless. That's the folder structure of the game you want to keep so the new paz can overwrites correctly the vanilla files.
If they failed to patch, make sure the files are in the right place and with the right names.
For instance, you want your _nude_ files to be in the nude folder and not sho for instance. The "failed to patch" messages will list you the whole thing so you can easily check if the files are where they should be. pac go in the "model" folder and .dds in the "texture" folder.

Otherwise, as you're autopathing or cooking/chopping in game, I advise you to read these forums starting on page 1. They have a lot of infos, take a while to read, but what else are you gonna do while you wait for your dishes to finish cooking ? :P

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Alright so I kinda managed get it working but... The texture does not look the same as the others and how I wanted it to look like. The left picture is my guardian and the right is my valkyrie which is what I wanted the pubic hair option to look like. I'm guessing the
guardian uses a different model which is why the texture looks different? I'm also wondering if there is this pubic hair texture available for guardian? Thanks

View attachment 144425View attachment 144426
a lot of classes have their own skin textures. You can see them in the texture folder and filter for *nude*. phw are used by most human classes (sorc, maewha, lahn, drakania, maegu, valk, kuno I think); pew is for ranger, pdw for dark knight, pfw for corsair, pgw for guardian, plw for shai, pbw for tamer, pww for witch. Those ending in "m" are for the Male equivalent of those classes I think.
You can edit the skin textures to your liking with gimp or another dds editing software. The new textures match the new body models (.pac files) from Suzu so the textures within .resorepless/character/texture wont match correctly.
Suzu also has pubic hair files. You should be able to find them with a search from this site.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Has anyone been banned for using the mod now in 2023? of course not posting nude photos in beauty salon
I'm pretty sure you'll see a LOT of posts if anyone got banned ;) as long as you dont advertise it and are careful with your profile shots and not posting what you shouldnt in public areas (phot albums etc), it should be fine.

felpadron

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure you'll see a LOT of posts if anyone got banned ;) as long as you dont advertise it and are careful with your profile shots and not posting what you shouldnt in public areas (phot albums etc), it should be fine.
Thank you very much, in fact I tried it on another pc with another account and if the mods work, thanks for that, I just don't know how to do it with the Corsair since the mod doesn't work with it, is there a way for the Corsair to look also naked and pretty?, and if there is a post for that where instructions are given for the other female characters, could you share the link to see how to do it, thanks

Attachments

• 2023-03-19_443106425.JPG
    2023-03-19_443106425.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 324

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Thank you very much, in fact I tried it on another pc with another account and if the mods work, thanks for that, I just don't know how to do it with the Corsair since the mod doesn't work with it, is there a way for the Corsair to look also naked and pretty?, and if there is a post for that where instructions are given for the other female characters, could you share the link to see how to do it, thanks
Most of the work has been done by SUZU. You can search for her threads in this forum. She made new bodies for all classes as well as the textures that go with them. https://www.undertow.club/downloads/authors/suzu-鈴.26775/ (not sure how to link or upload anything, I'm just a forum noob who reads a lot :p).
corsair stuff are gonna have "pfw" in their name files.

P.S. ah good ol' copy/paste works. AN69 made a a starter summary for modding BDO: https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-modding-for-beginners.16569/#post-229432. That should help get you started.
You'll find most of the files you'll need on SUZU's threads. Be nice to her, she has been the main content creator for BDO, the world would end if she stops :p
Undercoverpervert created the tools (along with Blackfire but he no longer seems to be active) that allow us to mod BDO. Be nice to him as well, those people are what got me started on BDO with their amazing and efficient work :)
There are LOTS of useful infos and gems in these forums but they are hidden in hundreds of pages. You can read while your character is idle/doing afk stuff in the game, little by little. There is also a help thread about partcutdesc.html, that controls what gets cut and what gets shown to help you fix the holes inbody or costumes. I'm sure you'll find a lot of frustrated posts if you search for partcut, along with solutions and explanations :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.