Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

greenwind202

Potential Patron
I got this red splash like this. How to fix?
wff.jpg

trashwulf

Casual Client
If I change the parcutdecs.xml file, do I need to run the meta injector again?
Yes.
I got this red splash like this. How to fix?View attachment 140843
You injected a file with the wrong name somewhere. From the picture it looks like you tried to inject an uw file like pgw_00_uw_xxxx.dds to an ub file. So you named the pgw_00_uw_xxxx.dds to something like pgw_00_ub_xxxx.dds, and put it in files to patch.

That texture file that is in the wrong place looks like what Suzu uses for the default underwear. But I have no idea where that actually comes from.

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Yes.

You injected a file with the wrong name somewhere. From the picture it looks like you tried to inject an uw file like pgw_00_uw_xxxx.dds to an ub file. So you named the pgw_00_uw_xxxx.dds to something like pgw_00_ub_xxxx.dds, and put it in files to patch.

That texture file that is in the wrong place looks like what Suzu uses for the default underwear. But I have no idea where that actually comes from.
So, just change the resource files in folder "files_to_patch" and then inject it again? No need to alter the partcutdecs.xml?

Thank you very much for the help

greenwind202

Potential Patron
This happened to me when I wore a naked body with pubic hair and the Suzu pubic hair MOD. I removed the MOD and no longer had this problem. I still use Suzu's pubic hair textures and manually add to the nude hairless textures according to the character's hair color.
Thank you for sharing. I'll try fixing it

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Kibelius Armor wings disappeared while I selected keep wings on. Anyone know how to fix this?

Please post the lastest partcutdesc.xml

Thank you

trashwulf

Casual Client
So, just change the resource files in folder "files_to_patch" and then inject it again? No need to alter the partcutdecs.xml?

Thank you very much for the help
Yes, you have to modify the files. partcutdesc is for cutting body parts. If you generate a partcut with resorepless the lines in the file mean that part will be cut and won't be dispalyed in the game. If you remove or comment out the line, then it will be displayed.

Mtj345

Potential Patron
does anyone know how to fix tamers feet clipping through stockings i am using the newest partcut but it still clipps does anyone know how and have any idea how to fix it

DaneJohn

Casual Client
my black desert online quits after installing this latest black desert mods ?
I can't give you my files as its too large to be uploaded, had same problem. you need to redownload latest file to patch folder which is easier way. you just need the custom data folder in it you don't need to replace your texture files. try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.