Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Uhhhh1111

Potential Patron
Hey my tamer doesnt appear as naked in the game but when i get into character creation my tamer is naked. what issue could that be?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Found the dds for Maehwa ^_^
2022-10-16_259402988.JPG

Guard warming himself up??
2022-10-28_176638654.JPG

tase

Potential Patron
I'm using resorepless to extract textures, and this particular one comes out very small (5kB) while the supporting textures (_n _m _sp) come out fine

Code:
quickbms.exe -Y -f "*pew_10_lb_0031.dds*" simple_extraction.bms "../PAD06260.PAZ" "../patcher_resources\extracted_files\psw_10_lb_0031\

How do I get the right file out of the PAZ?

freshniubbo

Potential Patron
i have problems with the mod: every time i start the game it starts to patching again and it rewrites my nude mod patch, every little update or hotfix the devs dish out. is there a way to resolve that problem once and for all? or at least a way to reinstall the mod and make it run good? please help me because without that mod i will never play bdo again. cheers dudes

Daedalus

Content Creator
-run MetaInjector
-restore backup
-delete previous backup file in your paz folder
-patch the game
-run MetaInjector again
-profit

freshniubbo

Potential Patron
thanks a billlions dude! i'm re-downloading bdo from steam and i'll try your way. i'll post tomorrow or later this evening if all wil be good or not.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
-run MetaInjector
-restore backup
-delete previous backup file in your paz folder
-patch the game
-run MetaInjector again
-profit
In each update or when changing a MOD always follow the instructions given by Daedalus. You will hardly have problems if you follow these guidelines and if you do, just go back to the backup and correct it or wait for it to be corrected.
Just correcting the sequence.

-run MetaInjector
-restore backup (option 3)
-delete previous backup file in your paz folder (Only needed if you have a game update)
-close MetaInjector (option 0) (or in case of exchange or addition of MOD go to "option 1")
-update the game (only if there is an update)
-run MetaInjector again (option 1)
-close MetaInjector (option 0)
-patch the game
-profit

Last edited:

gamejon

Potential Patron
i switch grunil armor for witch with the damage one. but the hand of the witch partially black. somebody have a solution?

Capture1.JPG

DaneJohn

Casual Client
I am trying to remove hunting and gathering life skill armor. I couldn't find any on the thread. Just need texture file name for Drakania.

paopu

Casual Client
This is for everyone with problens like "Mods is not working anymore!" or "My game is trying to fix when I reinstail the mod":

Every maintenance you'll run Meta Injector. Restore a backup and let the game update. After this, run Meta Injector to reinstall the mod. DON'T USE A OLD MODDED PAD00000.META. It will corrupt and force the game to fix.

I don't mean to be rude, but this was explained in this threads many times. It's tiresome to explain again... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Remember to run Meta Patcher for anyone doesn't play NA/EU servers.

Last edited:

gamejon

Potential Patron
1. somebody know checkmate apparel code for lahn?
2. is there way to make costume/apparel becomes transparent?

EDIT:
no.2 solved. save using dxt3 or dxt5

Last edited:

greenwind202

Potential Patron
I have 2 Metainjector V.2 and V.1.4.1 which one to use, and which options? Let the program decide, or keep file structures?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.