Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Corsair is pfw.
It's not pjw.
It's already written in the partcutdesc uploaded during last week's maintenance.
Yeah, was a typo here ^^ and i used pjw, so novas file list, as a basis for the corsair list, assuming that most files will be pretty much the same, thats why i mixed it up in my head.

My list will be adjusted as soon as we can play her

Last edited:

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Ok! :smile:
Sin título.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The texture was extracted from the game, the body if it is from your previous mods
If you use another character's pac file, the pfw texture will not be used.
This is because the UV links stored in the pac file are different.

Well, as long as there's no color discomfort in the neck connecting the head to the body, it should be fine.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
If you use another character's pac file, the pfw texture will not be used.
This is because the UV links stored in the pac file are different.

Well, as long as there's no color discomfort in the neck connecting the head to the body, it should be fine.

The maya is the one you used in the lahn, the textures are from the pfw character extracted from the game and there are no problems in the neck part, everything looks good. I just had to add the pesons and the part of the vagina.

Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
Did I want to know whether this nude mod still available? because whenever I try to inject and install the mod, the launcher could enter but could not start the game as it shows the client is invalid. Then, I need to rescan the file to play again. So, I wanna ask whether what should I do to install the mod in BDO?

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
Did I want to know whether this nude mod still available? because whenever I try to inject and install the mod, the launcher could enter but could not start the game as it shows the client is invalid. Then, I need to rescan the file to play again. So, I wanna ask whether what should I do to install the mod in BDO?
I don't know if this is you're problem but the Corsair body slider was meant for 10, not 11. I had the same problem as you. Once I changed that it worked for me. And make sure you actually do the rescan.

Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
how to insert the corsair mod because t
I don't know if this is you're problem but the Corsair body slider was meant for 10, not 11. I had the same problem as you. Once I changed that it worked for me. And make sure you actually do the rescan.
he inject and others could not work as my client will said invalid when i inject it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Body Slider for Corsair

Edit:
I think I wrote the wrong folder number.
The contents are Corsair files.
Rewrite the folder name to 10.

Re-upload again.
Corrected file for body slider
For those who have overwritten the 11 files
These are files for all female characters.
In the files_to_patch folder

Attachments

gamecommondata.zip
320.5 KB · Views: 290

Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
I already do the rescan file and run the meta injector to inject the file again. It still shows the client is invalid and ask me to reinstall. Is this problem only occurs for the steam user?
I follow the AN69 still got the message that wanted me to install or restore the game whenever I wanna start the game after the patching. I need help here.

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
I already do the rescan file and run the meta injector to inject the file again. It still shows the client is invalid and ask me to reinstall. Is this problem only occurs for the steam user?
I follow the AN69 still got the message that wanted me to install or restore the game whenever I wanna start the game after the patching. I need help here.
You might wanna reinstall if you're still having a problem. I'd just delete the BlackDesertEAC.exe so you won't have to go through the long download process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.