Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Color of body and head do not match.
everything is the same, just copy the head texture 6 times and name it "phw_00_head_0002", "... 0003", "... 0004", "... 0005", "... 0006", for other classes you need to change accordingly the first prefix is "phw ..." for example for kunoichi to "pnw ..."

Easecute

Casual Client
Someone have partcutdesc for "Vediras/Vedirdate" only?
i use resorepless
i want nopan, underwear and starter outfits nude only, but vediras has an invisible body how to fix it?

Vediras.jpg

Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
S Sondrel
Use this partcutdesc file.
I have included all outfits from all classes so far.

The file is also available in my Discord where i upload the updated file after each maintenance if i notice newly released outfits clipping.
I also included pjw files for the new Corsair class based on Novas files.

It will be updated accordingly after maintenance on wednesday and finalized after the 29th June maintenance when the class is playable (and i can take a look at all costumes to find clipping issues etc.)

Disclaimer
I don't take responsibility if any modded stuff shows clipping afterward using my partcut file, you will have to look through it and add anything that you did to your partcut, into the new one.
I do know it potentially has problems with a few of suzus cloth mods. Which i haven't tested yet. But it works with suzus bodies :)

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
71 KB · Views: 199

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
S Sondrel
Use this partcutdesc file.
I have included all outfits from all classes so far.

The file is also available in my Discord where i upload the updated file after each maintenance if i notice newly released outfits clipping.
I also included pjw files for the new Corsair class based on Novas files.

It will be updated accordingly after maintenance on wednesday and finalized after the 29th June maintenance when the class is playable (and i can take a look at all costumes to find clipping issues etc.)

Disclaimer
I don't take responsibility if any modded stuff shows clipping afterward using my partcut file, you will have to look through it and add anything that you did to your partcut, into the new one.
I do know it potentially has problems with a few of suzus cloth mods. Which i haven't tested yet. But it works with suzus bodies :)
Corsair is pfw.
It's not pjw.
It's already written in the partcutdesc uploaded during last week's maintenance.

caliarbor

Potential Patron
Well, I post the textures of the body, head and eyes on the Sorcerer, but I would like to warn you right away that this body texture is used by many classes in the game, so the heads for them will have to be renamed separately for each of the 6 heads of each class, Enjoy))
i installed your textures for my dark knight, and the body looks perfect but the face looks like its covered in age wrinkles and freckles. do i just rename and drop into character>textures, or does it need to replace a certain file or go in another location?

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
i installed your textures for my dark knight, and the body looks perfect but the face looks like its covered in age wrinkles and freckles. do i just rename and drop into character>textures, or does it need to replace a certain file or go in another location?
Try to copy the head file "phw_00_head_0001" and rename it to "pdw_00_head_0001 (..._ 0002, ..._ 0003)" (Dark Knight has only 3 head models), but some artifacts on the ears may appear, since I have not done textures yet for elves, but in the future I plan to make them, now I'm doing textures for witch.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Not really doing anyone any good since we can't play the corsair yet but here is a nude skin I threw together using the skins from this mod.
Obviously I didn't create this....all I did was blend the pww skin with the pfw skin, they were a close enough match to avoid any visual differences
I used the shaved innie for this
Credits to BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
2021-06-23_183693221.JPG

Attachments

pfw_01_nude_0001.7z
2.2 MB · Views: 327

IDLtGW

Potential Patron
Not really doing anyone any good since we can't play the corsair yet but here is a nude skin I threw together using the skins from this mod.
Obviously I didn't create this....all I did was blend the pww skin with the pfw skin, they were a close enough match to avoid any visual differences
How do I patch it in? After seeing your post, I went and check the Guardian, Lahn, and Nova classes. They are missing the nude textures as well. =/ How can I patch them as well? I am using the files from the original post btw.

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate

Can you do the same for small bush hair?

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Corsair is pfw.
It's not pjw.
It's already written in the partcutdesc uploaded during last week's maintenance.
Yeah, was a typo here ^^ and i used pjw, so novas file list, as a basis for the corsair list, assuming that most files will be pretty much the same, thats why i mixed it up in my head.

My list will be adjusted as soon as we can play her

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.