Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

nyrax

Potential Patron
Yeah so, I used to run this Mod a while ago, but trying it now definitely does NOT work on EU (Steam). Straight kicks you out before booting the game properly, no matter what. Will check in again next week. I also only have pad00000[2020-09-16][1381].meta.backup instead of 1401 or 1405 and no updates that replace those files. Regardless, deleting one or both (.meta and backup) results in the game not booting up either, so file check through Steam and redownloading parts that make the Mod completely unusable.

mistigdarksyt

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah so, I used to run this Mod a while ago, but trying it now definitely does NOT work on EU (Steam). Straight kicks you out before booting the game properly, no matter what. Will check in again next week. I also only have pad00000[2020-09-16][1381].meta.backup instead of 1401 or 1405 and no updates that replace those files. Regardless, deleting one or both (.meta and backup) results in the game not booting up either, so file check through Steam and redownloading parts that make the Mod completely unusable.

pls try this

you need to del the backup with version lower than 1407 than you need repair it in steam than do it like in the video

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello! I'm making this bikini more revealing for my lahn but when I add the file to the game it gets deformed, can anyone help me?

Captura de pantalla (317).png
Captura de pantalla (318).png

Attachments

Bikini_Mod.rar
508.4 KB · Views: 92

picts

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ kimslf,帖子:219927,成員:34155”]
過來。
黑色沙漠進化
這是帶有裸補丁的專用服務器。
我檢查了。
修補方法與gamezbd相同。
[/引用]
謝謝您的指引,這個我有安裝申請過了,雖然可以進行修補,卻無法出現效果> <

néné1313

Vivacious Visitor
I have already tested with resorepless and meta injector it modify pad00000.meta on black desert evolution but the re downloads in normal version so for me its not working otherwise tell me how to do it thanks

kimslf

Casual Client
I have already tested with resorepless and meta injector it modify pad00000.meta on black desert evolution but the re downloads in normal version so for me its not working otherwise tell me how to do it thanks
1 Run the client.
2 Install the mod.
3 Start the game.

VerseVermillion

Potential Patron
Uninstall everything, matter of fact just do a file repair and get a new Paz folder. Install Resorepless only for now until you get a better hang of how everything works. Mixing files is likely your culprit for why it's not working properly. With resorepless installed as instructed, do your sliders if you want (customization), if you want you can turn on/off armor or start armor only. Run resorepless and then run meta injector, then delete all the files. Doing that every class should work properly except Guardian which has no nipples or genitals. You can fix that later on though if you want, it's a simple fix. I wouldn't add any suzu files or anything custom in until you understand file structure of where everything is supposed to go, then you can start gradually adding in other stuff one at a time and testing to make sure it works and doesn't break anything else.

What is the simple fix to get textures on the Guardian. It seems all the other classes are looking good buy the Guardian.

Sorry just found your reply to this question before which fixes this - thank you!:
Next time you install the mod after running resorepless but BEFORE running meta injector. Go into the textures folder in your files_to_patch folder that resorepless installs. In there you should see various files, look for phw_01_nude_0001.dds and copy it then paste it and rename the duplicate file pgw_01_nude_0001 (it will auto save as .dds don't put that in the name). Then run your meta injector and it should fix guardian so she has nips and puss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.