Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Seems the nude mod is now blocked everywhere except the North America Server. If this is incorrect, please let me know and I will edit the first post of the thread.

arararar

Potential Patron
This work for me
<!-- List all Upperbody that you don't want to mod here -->
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_00_LB_0007_04.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/8_PWW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PWW_00_LB_0007_04_dm.pac</File>
</CutType>
But its cut whole body.
Thank you again Suzu for help ありがとう

Dortene try this for Dim tree
I'm trying to do the same thing, the only things in the 7z. file were texture files right? I put them in the texture folder and it just makes my body invisible instead of hiding Dim Tree and showing the base body. Help plz?

delons

Vivacious Visitor
Seems the nude mod is now blocked everywhere except the North America/EU Server. If this is incorrect, please let me know and I will edit the first post of the thread.

That is correct sir

Last edited by a moderator:

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
Ikr lmao, it's really obvious for me that someday GameZBD will be blocked. Before this patch came, atleast for the top ten lahn beauty album is full of boobs and vagina LOL.

Don't get me wrong i am a pervert just like you and it's unfortunate that the GameZBD dev's is not like us. Such a shame lmao.

So for the last bastion, NA server, play smart and good luck.
It's probably more to do with the the fact that BDO is rated as 16+ (idk, correct me if i'm wrong)? And they're just trying to conform to that rating. I'm probably going to quit soon, not because of nudity crackdown, rather caphra and lifeskilling nerfs, but that's another story for another time.

mistigdarksyt

Vivacious Visitor
seems not working any longer the game patched to 1405 and the mod is 1401 needed to patch the mod to work i have the error code 12 if i use the mod

delons

Vivacious Visitor
It's probably more to do with the the fact that BDO is rated as 16+ (idk, correct me if i'm wrong)? And they're just trying to conform to that rating. I'm probably going to quit soon, not because of nudity crackdown, rather caphra and lifeskilling nerfs, but that's another story for another time.

and that is why you don't put this mod in the public.

once upon a time, i screenshot my beautiful naked body of my dark knight and share it to my discord group (they were my classmate in college) in motivation to encourage them to play the game but then they kicked me out. in that day i realized that sjw and feminist are real.

The developers at Pearl Abyss know about the mod, but there has always been a quid pro quo, relationship with it. As long as it did not interfere with gameplay, and people kept it to themselves they tolerated it. The second idiots start posting it to the beauty album, or official game forums, in a way that makes it a problem, is when they will ban it. Post your nudes here, or on discord, keep it off BDO's radar. Low key.

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I wonder what's different about the US and EU version that makes this still work vs the others. I hope this lasts the life of BDO as it makes the game much more enjoyable! I can't tell you how many costumes I have purchased due to this mod, it's been a lot!

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
and that is why you don't put this mod in the public.

one upon a time, i screenshot my beautiful naked body of my dark knight and share it to my discord group (they were my classmate in college) in motivation to encourage them to play the game but then they kicked me out. in that day i realized that sjw and feminist are real.
True, even though that AiA guy along with others never got banned on Gamez (I still see him occasionally in game), it at least informed the devs of its existence, in turn allowing them to block it.

Batlh

Potential Patron
I do not, and will not officially support a private server, stop asking.

The GamezBD update has nothing to do with the retail clients, they've repacked the entire game with a different encryption key or completely different encryption. If anyone wants to figure out what key and/or encryption they're using, I could add support for that if it isn't much work, but I won't be looking for that myself, and I won't provide support with other issues.

i see :3
i was asking why all of the regions are blocked besides na and eu ^^
now i know why :D
but if they are using a new encryption or key why does na and eu still work with it? Oo
are they running on a differnet version orjust pure luck that they still work? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.