Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I do not, and will not officially support a private server, stop asking.

The GamezBD update has nothing to do with the retail clients, they've repacked the entire game with a different encryption key or completely different encryption. If anyone wants to figure out what key and/or encryption they're using, I could add support for that if it isn't much work, but I won't be looking for that myself, and I won't provide support with other issues.

delons

Vivacious Visitor
ahh
I don't understand
i think he means that the backup file from the previous version is the cause of the problem. i don't know about the resorepless though, because i can't run it anymore it's always force close right from the start.
Screenshot_29.png

Last edited:

Foxx hentai

Potential Patron
i think he means that the backup file from the previous version is the cause of the problem. i don't know about the resorepless though, because i can't run it anymore it's always force close right from the start.

I think it's the other way around

delons

Vivacious Visitor
I think it's the other way around

i think this is the real problem, they're changing the type of paz files or something like that. that is why i can't open resorepless anymore because the tools can't read the new file type. maybe lmao

Best i can tell the bms script no longer works on the paz files for GameZ, so reso and metainject no longer work on it as of this patch. So unless im also doing something wrong its likely this wont ever work on gameZ again unless someone sits down and fixes it specifically for GameZ and best as i understand undercoverpervert doesnt actually support GameZ.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
if you keep having issues, if your internet connection is fast enough, just let BDO check files, and fix the error. Then after it is done doing that and updating, just reinstall resorpless. Your mods you installed will still be in your "Files to Patch" folder. After you are done installing resorpless, delete everything, except "Files to Patch", and your meta file. Make sure to empty out everything you deleted from your garbage bin, before starting BDO, or the security check will see it. You should be good to go.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.28 - 21.59.19.100.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.28 - 21.59.19.100.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 151

Gavare

Potential Patron
if you keep having issues, if your internet connection is fast enough, just let BDO check files, and fix the error. Then after it is done doing that and updating, just reinstall resorpless. Your mods you installed will still be in your "Files to Patch" folder. After you are done installing resorpless, delete everything, except "Files to Patch", and your meta file. Make sure to empty out everything you deleted from your garbage bin, before starting BDO, or the security check will see it. You should be good to go.
Gamezbd?

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I know nothing about Gamezbd. Just posting what works for me for regular BDO. Hopefully it works on your private server, or maybe someone else who uses it can help you out.

abudabi

Potential Patron
Uninstall everything, matter of fact just do a file repair and get a new Paz folder. Install Resorepless only for now until you get a better hang of how everything works. Mixing files is likely your culprit for why it's not working properly. With resorepless installed as instructed, do your sliders if you want (customization), if you want you can turn on/off armor or start armor only. Run resorepless and then run meta injector, then delete all the files. Doing that every class should work properly except Guardian which has no nipples or genitals. You can fix that later on though if you want, it's a simple fix. I wouldn't add any suzu files or anything custom in until you understand file structure of where everything is supposed to go, then you can start gradually adding in other stuff one at a time and testing to make sure it works and doesn't break anything else.

Hi everything is working fine, it's just the texture file names.. I’ve figured out most of them, only one i'm missing is Lahn, i have the texture, but metainjector wont patch it cos the file name's not right, i've tried psw_00_nude_0001, psw_00_nude_0001_n, psw_01_nude_0001, psw_01_nude_0001_n.. nothing.. anyone know what the name is meant to be? thanks in advance!

striker321

Potential Patron
I player around a bit with the tools and it does appear that the PAZ files have been changed and can no longer be read by the tools. As someone mentioned before if the GameZ version is what retail will release soon then the mod will stop working everywhere when that update hits.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I player around a bit with the tools and it does appear that the PAZ files have been changed and can no longer be read by the tools. As someone mentioned before if the GameZ version is what retail will release soon then the mod will stop working everywhere when that update hits.
No it won't, you all seemingly ignored my message.

Will you guys learn to read?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.