Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

picts

Vivacious Visitor
GamezBDO私服已經改得跟正服一樣,什麼方法都無用了,看來只能期盼版主或各位高手克服問題,提供新的resorepless與Meta Injector才有辦法再使用裸體補釘了,期盼好心人士或原創者幫幫忙,謝謝!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
fleet fleet Could you please lock the thread for a day so that people might finally stop posting the same thing over and over and actually read?

I do not, and will not officially support a private server, stop asking.

The GamezBD update has nothing to do with the retail clients, they've repacked the entire game with a different encryption key or completely different encryption. If anyone wants to figure out what key and/or encryption they're using, I could add support for that if it isn't much work, but I won't be looking for that myself, and I won't provide support with other issues.

The latest version of global lab, and hence future retail versions, still get read by the tools just fine, just because the private server runs on the global lab builds does not mean that every update they receive is based on retail.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
hi, UndercoverPervert,. I hope to get the key. Please tell me what should I do, or how much sponsorship I need to start your work? Thank you.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'll iterate one last time, I will not put extra effort in to support private servers, if someone wants to figure out what they've done, which is, again, likely a new encryption key or a new encryption, then feel free to figure it out yourself.

A few people asked how to find the encryption and/or the key, without knowing what that entails, it means reverse engineering either the game binary or the game during runtime, or both.
Alternatively you could ask their devs to share what they've done to make this a lot less complex, but they're unlikely to do so.

kimslf

Casual Client
I'll iterate one last time, I will not put extra effort in to support private servers, if someone wants to figure out what they've done, which is, again, likely a new encryption key or a new encryption, then feel free to figure it out yourself.

A few people asked how to find the encryption and/or the key, without knowing what that entails, it means reverse engineering either the game binary or the game during runtime, or both.
Alternatively you could ask their devs to share what they've done to make this a lot less complex, but they're unlikely to do so.
The numerous questions that come up here are not necessarily just for you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. We're looking for someone to do it.

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
Rip GamezBD, although I got a feeling that the devs and moderators over there had an internal vote whether or not to allow nudity mods, and it just so happens more of them voted against rather than for, so they decided to change the files.

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
I'm surprised that when KR/RU/JP went down not much people complained, instead when it came to GameZ BD we instantly got 10 replies of WTF

delons

Vivacious Visitor
Rip GamezBD, although I got a feeling that the devs and moderators over there had an internal vote whether or not to allow nudity mods, and it just so happens more of them voted against rather than for, so they decided to change the files.

Ikr lmao, it's really obvious for me that someday GameZBD will be blocked. Before this patch came, atleast for the top ten lahn beauty album is full of boobs and vagina LOL.

Don't get me wrong i am a pervert just like you and it's unfortunate that the GameZBD dev's is not like us. Such a shame lmao.

So for the last bastion, NA server, play smart and good luck.

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The developers at Pearl Abyss know about the mod, but there has always been a quid pro quo, relationship with it. As long as it did not interfere with gameplay, and people kept it to themselves they tolerated it. The second idiots start posting it to the beauty album, or official game forums, in a way that makes it a problem, is when they will ban it. Post your nudes here, or on discord, keep it off BDO's radar. Low key.

Also, if someone could humor me here. What is GamezBD? Is it a private BDO server game, or new encryption Pearl Abyss is running in other countries?

Remaint

Vivacious Visitor
It's indeed a private server for Desert, run by at least a few former players of it. The major appeal is free pearls and lower threshold for exp and item gain. Horses may run underwater there as well.

Dnikee

Potential Patron
I have a bit of a problem with the mod, I used it about a year ago last, it worked flawlessly, and I recently returned to BDO, and for some reason, the resorepless.exe keeps crashing, I have no clue what causes it, but it's frustrating considering it worked fine before.
Untitled.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Seems the nude mod is now blocked everywhere except the North America Server. If this is incorrect, please let me know and I will edit the first post of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.