Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
And looking through some of the other threads from Suzu, some of the files provided seems to cause my game to freeze upon server select. I think its one of the AO files.

Also I cant seem to get actual nudity working. My body modification settings still seems to be ingame too (which is fine, but doesnt do me much good without the nude settings actually showing for hiding the starter armors at least.

Also getting this from the restore N Patch.exe not sure if this is impacting anything.
2508aa58ff1a3c6809abfc388cb22306.png

Gyazo

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 in any chance do you know how to modify or add new animations to black desert online? I'm in the process of working on mine. I have a server with archer classes playable, a private server of my own. I can do anything with it. I want to make black desert online just like Skyrim,fallout 4 and Canon Exile. Those games have sex animations modified and added to games. So black desert online can too. We just need to know how to modify and add custom animations. I've search all over Google for it. There's some tutorials for it.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
For anyone else running into trying to get this to work or coming back after a while and just utterly confused on where to get started. Yes the info at the front of this Thread is out of date.
The first post here Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu

For US servers, You have to download alll the files in the attachments and apply them (Regardless if you are wanting to use them or not).
Start the launcher (I didnt need to use RestoreNpatch).login and let it do its check. then before clicking play, move all the files from the first post to files to patch in your Paz folder. And yes all of them regardless if you plan to use them or not (chosing to be picky and apply some but not others just seemed to cause my game to freeze at server selection). Then run meta injector. When it finishes. You can press play and let the game load up. And characters should be naked (if you have starter armor hidden).

I didnt even use resorsepless, Im not even sure if you need it, but it seemed to save my settings on it since I last played anyway which was back in 2018. So im not really sure about it. But I finally got it pretty much working after doing this.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 in any chance do you know how to modify or add new animations to black desert online? I'm in the process of working on mine. I have a server with archer classes playable, a private server of my own. I can do anything with it. I want to make black desert online just like Skyrim,fallout 4 and Canon Exile. Those games have sex animations modified and added to games. So black desert online can too. We just need to know how to modify and add custom animations. I've search all over Google for it. There's some tutorials for it.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Now my problem being that the hide all female armors file. makes it so all standard female armors are hidden. But I only want the starting armor hidden. How do I fix that?

hirotansm

Potential Patron
こんにちは。BDOJPプレイヤーのhirotanです。4月にPaerlAbyssに運営移管前後、このMODは弾かれる様になりましたね:><:
私のPCでどうにかしてこの素晴らしいMODを生かせるサーバーはないかと模索した結果、GAMEZenhancedBDOに辿り着きました^^
私を含めた日本のユーザーの為に成功した手順をメモ書きしておこうと思いました。既知の情報かも知れませんが良しなに^-^

①まずは、GAMEZ様で新規アカウントを(無料)登録します。https://gamezbd.net/connect
②"プレイ方法"の手順通りにランチャーの"スタート"ボタンが押せる状態前まで進めます(通信環境によっては丸半日掛かる)。
③本題のMOD関連セットを"paz"フォルダー以下(例⇒D:\ActiveAria\GameZ\paz\)にインストールします。
④MOD作業をします。(詳細は割愛します。ランチャーは起動したままです。)
⑤作成した"pad00000.meta"はその場に残して"pad00000[…].meta.buckup"を全く別の任意ファイルに退避させる。
⑥MOD関連セット(.exeやファイルフォルダー)をすべて、全く別の任意ファイルに移動させて残さない様にする。
⑥ゲームランチャーの"スタート"ボタンを押す。(これで監視システムに反応することなく正常にゲーム起動しました。)
⑦ゲーム終了した際には、作成した"pad00000.meta"を退避⇔"pad00000[…].meta.buckup"のリネーム入れ替えをして置く。
 以上。

※もしここでエラー又は監視プログラムで反応して起動できない場合、ランチャーも閉じられない状態になります。
 タスクマネージャーで強制的にランチャーを閉じ、再起動して自動ファイルチェックした後に③からやり直して下さい。

※また、成功して無事ゲームが出来たとしても、ランチャーが閉じられない状態になります。
 (もしかしたら最初から)監視プログラムの影響なのかは分かりませんが、タスクマネージャーで閉じてください。

※余談ですが、このやり方を"PearlAbyss-JP"で試しましたが完全に摘発されてゲーム起動出来ませんでした。残念m(_ _)m
2020-06-20_249317199.JPG

Hello. I'm hirotan, a BDOJP player. This mod came to be played before and after the transfer of operations to Paerl Abyss in April:><:
As a result of searching for a server that can manage this wonderful mod on my PC, I arrived at GAMEZenhancedBDO ^^
I wanted to write down the successful procedure for Japanese users including myself. It may be known information, but it is good ^-^

(1) First, register a new account (free) with GAMEZ. https://gamezbd.net/connect
② Follow the procedure of "How to play" until you can press the "Start" button of the launcher (It takes half a day depending on the communication environment).
③ Install the MOD related set of the main subject in the "paz" folder (example: D:\ActiveAria\GameZ\paz\).
④ Do MOD work. (Details are omitted. The launcher is still running.)
⑤ Leave the created "pad00000.meta" in place and save "pad00000[…].meta.buckup" to a completely different arbitrary file.
(6) Move all MOD related sets (.exe and file folders) to completely different arbitrary files so that they are not left behind.
⑥ Press the "Start" button on the game launcher. (The game started normally without responding to the surveillance system.)
⑦ When the game ends, save the created "pad00000.meta" ⇔ rename "pad00000[…].meta.buckup" and put it there.
that's all.

*If an error occurs or if it cannot be started due to a monitoring program, the launcher will not be closed.
Forcibly close the launcher with the task manager, restart it, check the automatic file, and then try again from ③.

*Also, even if you succeed in successfully playing the game, the launcher will not be closed.
I don't know (maybe from the beginning) the effect of the monitoring program, but please close it in Task Manager.

* As an aside, I tried this method with "PearlAbyss-JP", but it was completely caught and the game could not be started. Sorry m(_ _)m

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So does anyone know how to make it only show nude with the starter armor?
The files in Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu

Hides all the regular armors. I just want the starter armor hidden. being the armor you have when you dont hvae any armor on.
The file I deleted from my thread.
Because there were many troublesome questions.
A body slider is also included.
It doesn't become extreme fat. On the contrary, it becomes slimmer.
The breasts will grow.

Attachments

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
The file I deleted from my thread.
Because there were many troublesome questions.
A body slider is also included.
It doesn't become extreme fat. On the contrary, it becomes slimmer.
The breasts will grow.

Thank you. From the name of the file, thats exactly what Im looking for.
I dont generally like the females slimmer, I prefer them thicker. Legs, hips and whatnot.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , when I apply your files ' naked when only take off clothes'. It puts all the standard armor back on instead of just the starter armor they have when no armor is equipped, and no longer able to make any characters nude by stripping down to no armor.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an order to apply it?

Last edited:

Tatinme

Potential Patron
Hello, I started modifying tamer outfits by myself a few days ago, also learning blender and how to get meta injector to work and when I tried to modify Tamer's Vixen Outfit I encounter a little problem. I tried to modify upperbody and lowerbody of outfit and it looks very bad in the game, even though the .pac file looks fine. Does anyone know what is the reason and how to fix it?

Lower and Upperbody .pac preview (of course I will add them in attached files):
1592879966668.png
1592880013432.png

I only modified those two, rest parts of outfit are default. Also I didnt modified any of textures because honestly I just don't have enough experience to play such things yet.

This is the effect with only those files in "files to patch" folder:
1592881420199.png

1592879917561.png

And this is when i tired to add partcutdesc.xml from Suzu mod (don't really want to use it cuz it makes some armor clipping through - like a medium level of censorship removal in resorepless):
1592879600592.png

1592879800259.png

In both cases, the upper part of the outfit and shoes disappear, and the ribbons on the thighs pop out of place.
I encounter this problem for the first time while playing with outfits and I really don't know what I could do more.

Some technical info in case if someone need it:
To convert .pac into .dae and vice versa I'm using PAC_to_DAE_Converter_v2,
To modify .dae files I'm using blender 2.79,
And of course paz_browser, Meta Injector and resorepless (only for underwear and stocking removal)

Attachments

pbw_00_parts_0018.rar
401.3 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.