Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, can you make extra pubic hair styles for your nude body mod? We have shaved to hairy but no triangle n trimmed n landing strip.

tstorm

Potential Patron
The textures for the nipples and vagina are missing in my game. Where's the error? Fresh installed game and made everything like in the instructions said.

ArchimedesWizard

Potential Patron
Is there a dedicated forum or thread where people post edited armours for others to use?
It seems like it would be much better than everyone having to edit every single armour themselves

gampboi93

Potential Patron
Having a few issues
first is the futanari penis by suzu and sakura has a shiny gloss that i can't get rid of (see pic below
front.png

2nd is there is an odd crack on the butt of the lahns model at unmodified values(see pic below)
crack.png

3rd, I don't know if anyone is accepting requests, but someone could tilt the breast shape to sag lower and extend the nipple?, because the nipples are too high up on the breast and it looks odd. (see pic below)
side boob.png

Maybe something closer to this shape
side boob  revised.png

mechfall

Potential Patron
Hi, having trouble getting the body sliders to work on the USA server, I thought it wasn't working but I saw this new post above and started trying to get it worked but have failed thus far, can I get some support from someone? Currently I have the basic patch working for the nude part of the patch but that is it, the slider modifier in resorepless doesn't seem to be working on my client.

That would be wonderful thanks all!

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Is it possible to get a nude Shai (when you have Sizu's texture set for a nude Shai) with this mod (Resorepless + Metainjector) ? It defintely works for making the fairy nude and to fix the black spots for Lahn when she wears Sanguine Petal, when you inject the appropriate textures in the Files_to_Patch-Folder with Metainjector (after running Resorepless), but something goes wrong when I do that with the nude Shai textures. I guess I need to alter the partcutdesc.xml somehow, but no idea how to do it..

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Im having problem getting the game to load after using restore and patch.
For context I had stopped playing about 2 years ago.

I just recently started playing and redownloaded and replaced existing files of the mod with the new ones on the first post of this thread.
(Starting the game normally without running the resorsepless.exe and anything from the mod yet, I can see body modifications working but notany nude settings, it was just to see if my game was running fine)

After running resorsepless, and installing and doing meta injector that follows after. When I use restore n patch. It loads patcher, I sign in, and the game either starts the Xigncode3 thing at the corner, but never actually launches.

(Im playing NA servers by the way)

I've reverified files (since the resorseless.exe file doesnt seem to be making any new backups. I still have backups from 2018).
Anytime I want to revert something I have to make the launcher reverify everything.

Are the install instructions still exactly the same as whats posted on the first post or am I missing something?

Im not using any external textures or anything thats not provided by the base mod download. Ive not put in anything else extra.

flashwing

Potential Patron
I was able to trick GamezBD a few month ago by coping the modded pad00000.meta after logging in, but now it requires a client update after clicking the start button, replacing the modded file after seeing the Gamez logo ingame doesn't work either. Anyone playing on GamezBD could help?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The engineer has quit mod development.
The model changer made a perfect model.
However, pactool and so on have been interrupted and ended.
Therefore, there is a limit to responding to your request.

I have the answer to your questions.
But...

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Having a few issues
first is the futanari penis by suzu and sakura has a shiny gloss that i can't get rid of (see pic below
View attachment 107300
2nd is there is an odd crack on the butt of the lahns model at unmodified values(see pic below)
View attachment 107301
3rd, I don't know if anyone is accepting requests, but someone could tilt the breast shape to sag lower and extend the nipple?, because the nipples are too high up on the breast and it looks odd. (see pic below)
View attachment 107302
Maybe something closer to this shape
View attachment 107303
Futanari shine can be resolved by modifying the sp texture.
pew_00_uw_0015_sp.dds

I'm not answering any other questions right now
The Black Desert is no longer on my PC.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
I kinda just need to know, is the instructions on the first post of the thread still the relevant instructions for installing/applying the mod now or is it outdated?

Or is there revised/new instructions or new files I need that I dont know about?

I dont want any custom armors. I just want simple. nude with starter armors, and body slider. And currently only the body morphs show. And whenever I try to apply patch from resorsepless. Game never starts up passed the xigncode.

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
What causes the paz browser to extract small textures? There are several costumes I want to modify but when I extract them they are VERY small textures...

EDIT* By small textures, I mean 64x64

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Im just hella confused I see some people got the mod working. But I cant seem to get it for me. And theres like no clear instruction whats needed and what info is outdated and whats new or what. And i've been scouring for days through multiple threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.