Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Yoshi3

Potential Patron
Hello guys, do you know if is possible to change the dark knight skin?, i prefer the skin from the witch, have cooler colors :)
2020-05-27_48117844.JPG

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hello guys, do you know if is possible to change the dark knight skin?, i prefer the skin from the witch, have cooler colors :)View attachment 106181
1590602279822.png

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
i dont know what i am doing wrong?
i run bdotoolkit installer > then resorpless and change values then install > then install meta injector with recommended settings > then delete resopless and quickbms.
I don’t delete anything, I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

Myuria

Potential Patron
Same mods don't work on the NA version for me as well, I have used this mod many times in the past but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Followed the instructions as followed so not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong either.

hatsandcats

Potential Patron
I can't get the 3d vagina to work? I assume that's also why the nipples are always just the exact same colour as the skin? Plz help. Everything goes ahead as if its working, but when I load the game up it's always like that

Patax2

Potential Patron
okay so I tried to modify resorples' nude body .pac files a bit to my liking but when I replace them with the "originals" I end up with an invisible character. If I view my .pac file in the 3D Object viewer, it looks fine and with the corresponding texture file in the same folder as the .pac it also displays that texture properly. But when I try to inject the .pac my characters end up invisible.
I did not alter any other file in the files_to_patch structure off of a working installation that already had the "normal" nude_body .pac files in place.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Does somebody have an idea what the issue might be and how I can solve it? I have attached the .pac and could upload the .dae too if necessary

Attachments

pnw_nude_body.rar
638.5 KB · Views: 107

ncplay91

Potential Patron
Do you guys experiencing your PC is slowly breaking down by using this mod?
Not only my SSD capacity drains like crazy (around 500MB a day) I also experience critical memory error on some other games too..
Anyone experience this too..? But when I install a fresh copy of windows then play without using the mod, I don't see the aforementioned problems occur

Spootedleafy

Potential Patron
So I am very bad with modding and all things related. I got the mod to work but I cannot get shai to work. I applied the 3.1 nudbody zip but it did not fix it. Can someone help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    365 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So I am very bad with modding and all things related. I got the mod to work but I cannot get shai to work. I applied the 3.1 nudbody zip but it did not fix it. Can someone help.
As far as your screenshots look
It remains the default model.
My mods have not been applied.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
okay so I tried to modify resorples' nude body .pac files a bit to my liking but when I replace them with the "originals" I end up with an invisible character. If I view my .pac file in the 3D Object viewer, it looks fine and with the corresponding texture file in the same folder as the .pac it also displays that texture properly. But when I try to inject the .pac my characters end up invisible.
I did not alter any other file in the files_to_patch structure off of a working installation that already had the "normal" nude_body .pac files in place.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Does somebody have an idea what the issue might be and how I can solve it? I have attached the .pac and could upload the .dae too if necessary
OmzkV2R.png
nJuSowx.png

Your 3D model is already abnormal.
It is open in 3ds Max and Maya.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have tried applying yours in the "files to patch folder" but it did not work. What exactly do I need to install?
I think that the first reason why it doesn't work is that the folder structure is wrong.
Pac file of 3d model is for Shai
\BlackDesertOnline\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\nude\plw_00_nude_0001.pac

Patax2

Potential Patron
Your 3D model is already abnormal.
It is open in 3ds Max and Maya.
hmm, that's odd. It looks perfectly fine in blender and the 3D viewer :oops: Could this be caused by wrongly linked vertices?
And though I haven't tried intentionally distorting models, I'd have assumed that the result would either be just that, a distorted body or that the game would crash/fail to load instead of turning the character invisible ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.