Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
can you give me a tutorial, step by step? i can't get this mod working...
Launch the launcher, wait until it updates the files
Then, without closing the launcher, launch the injector
Then click play

Every time you launch the launcher, it removes all changes and mods.

Last edited:

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
"Restore'n'patch" also works if you run it before launching "launcher" it will automatically replace the metafile with the standard (unchanged metainjector) and the client will not be updated, and at the moment the "start" button is pressed, the metafile created by injector will be replaced after launching on the first screensaver, kill launcher via task manager

kimslf

Casual Client
Very well !!

2020-05-22_167453816.JPG
2020-01-27_348754316.JPG

Myuria

Potential Patron
Can't seem to get the mods working at all, I have used this in the past, ran the toolkit installer, resorepless.exe, meta injector nothing seemed to work. I tried the option of deleting all .exe and folders that were extracted before launching. Also tried the method of deleting the pad00000.meta/backup option bc that was a thing back when i used the mod. Not sure what i'm doing wrong bc if i remember correctly u don't need to run restore n patch at all. Any help would be appreciated

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
For a long time I have a problem, I installed the files from the NPC adult. There are no hands for this woman and the body for Shai on Eilat.
Can anyone know what these files are, please share?
2020-05-24_1805012.JPG

2020-05-24_1784811.JPG

Myuria

Potential Patron
Also do the mods no longer work for BDO NA? I see that it says it works but none of the mods are working..

Goblin_Slayer

Potential Patron
i dont know what i am doing wrong?
i run bdotoolkit installer > then resorpless and change values then install > then install meta injector with recommended settings > then delete resopless and quickbms.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello everyone!
I want help with this problem, if you are so kind as to tell me what I can do to solve it, I want it to fit your breasts well. only happens with the Mystic, DK and the ranger

2020-05-25_680382506.JPG

harurururrurururu

Potential Patron
hey i got this working once upon a time,

i have a folder called paz. installed the bdotoolkit,> ran resorepless.exe > injecter and when i try to start the game it doesnt even start untill i re validate the files on steam.
I just wana edit the bodies ; - ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.