Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Devianne

Potential Patron
Edit: I can't even buy pearlshop undergarments to make the outfit look better. The underwear seem broken on Tamer. They all look like this or worse. Also tried changing buttox size to smallest possible and skin tone to see if it was a skin texture issue. No fix.

View attachment 105447

Got the Tamer fix by using Suzu texture only and not using model, however that will broken Shai and as it stand, I cannot get shai to work w/o breaking tamer with suzu mods with link in page 361 or so

Last edited:

Muipx

Potential Patron
I‘ve seen some people requesting this, but I haven’t been able to do it correctly/successfully.

I want to remove the mesh and underwear from the kunoichi sicarios set, if someone has a foolproof way to do that, please let me know. I’ve given up trying to do it for almost 2 days now. Thanks.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Anyone know a lot about how Blender and PACtool work together?
I still cannot for the life of me figure out why some of my exported model tests from Blender keep making PACtool go nuts with "ERROR! POSITION TOO HIGH!" spammed, as it proceeds to create a horrific vertex wad as the .pac...
ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to keep my mod projects going, but this is a massive barrier! D:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know a lot about how Blender and PACtool work together?
I still cannot for the life of me figure out why some of my exported model tests from Blender keep making PACtool go nuts with "ERROR! POSITION TOO HIGH!" spammed, as it proceeds to create a horrific vertex wad as the .pac...
ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to keep my mod projects going, but this is a massive barrier! D:
Your file has broken bones.
The array of each bone is connected to Armature independently.
Each bone that has lost its place due to the missing Pelvis bones would have been connected to the Armature.
Also, the scale of the bone is abnormal.
I think it's your production error, not a blender or pactool error.
What you are missing is the blender settings on import

EDIT:
This is a blender file that I modified your file.
I have added a default binding skin.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aeolian

Potential Patron
I got this error while trying to launch the game (GamezBD server) after installing resoreples. What am I doing wrong?

Error.jpg

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Your file has broken bones.
The array of each bone is connected to Armature independently.
Each bone that has lost its place due to the missing Pelvis bones would have been connected to the Armature.
Also, the scale of the bone is abnormal.
I think it's your production error, not a blender or pactool error.
What you are missing is the blender settings on import

EDIT:
This is a blender file that I modified your file.
I have added a default binding skin.
Here, this is the current model I'm having the issue with. Do I need to start over and select import with Blender Profile?
This as is doesn't convert right.

Attachments

MaehwaFlatFeetCBBETEST_5_07_20_1.zip
586.9 KB · Views: 95

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Here, this is the current model I'm having the issue with. Do I need to start over and select import with Blender Profile?
This as is doesn't convert right.
There is a lost bone.
Head and left hand
The scale of the body mesh is also abnormal.
It is 39.3700787 inches
Before model modification
Learn more about Blender

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
There is a lost bone.
Head and left hand
The scale of the body mesh is also abnormal.
It is 39.3700787 inches
Before model modification
Learn more about Blender
Hmmm I see that now...
What should the scale be staying at? 1? (and what unit?)
Also I should probably start over, as this got messed up didn't it?
I can figure the rest out, thank you!

RyderJohnson

Vivacious Visitor

The most customizable nude mod for Black Desert Online. It comes with 12 different types of pubic hair to match your own taste. Choose which type of clothing you want to remove or keep. Increase the breast butt and tights maximum size, and more!

Status of the mod:
GAMEZBD - WORKING
BDO NA/EU - - WORKING
BDO JP - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED
(Last Updated: Jan 11th 2020)

Custom sliders (bigger breasts and tighs) are only working partly. Only the lower body, forearms and breasts take effect by the modification. Other sliders like upper arm etc. are unaffected.

For now we don't have plans to make the mod working again in the servers that are not working. You can still use it in private servers though such as GamezBD and it still works for now.

Previous versions: releases
Source Code: I
ncluded in the .zip file, under "source_codes"

Instructions:
- Download BDOToolkit
- Download Resorepless
- Download MetaInjector
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")

- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.
- Customize as you want and select install. After the first "Press any key to continue" appears, another program will be opened (Meta Injector). Install this one normally as well with the default options.

Warning: In some servers, the anti-cheat detects the mod files as a "suspicious program". To avoid this problem it's recommended that you delete all the .exe and folders that you extracted to the PAZ folder before launching (You have to actually delete them, moving to somewhere else or to the trash still causes the problem since the anti-cheat scans your whole computer while you are playing)

In some servers you might need to re-apply the mod every time you start the game because the launcher re-downloads the pad00000.meta file when it sees it's changed. If you don't want to wait the whole installation process every time you launch the game, make a copy of your pad00000.meta file when it's patched and replace it before you click in the launch button.

Uninstall:
- Run "resorepless.exe"
- Choose "Uninstall Options" and then "Restore a backup"
- Select the last backup option, which is usually the most recent backup.

erect-jpg.64250

flac-jpg.64251

- Press F3 in the Customization menu to change penis type for each class:
penistypeoption-gif.64253

Warning: This mod only works well for the default skin color for each class, or similar. If your skin color it's too different from the original, this is gonna happen:
View attachment 64679

Female Models with 3D vagina and enhanced nipples (made by suzu)
vagina1-jpg.64245

2017-07-15_105184620-jpg.64246

View attachment 64662

* You can't use the 3D vagina enhanced nipples separably *

(Included) Super detailed pubic hair textures:

full_bush-jpg.60004

full_bush_2-jpg.60008

full_bush_3-jpg.60005

OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDED:
View attachment 60056

pubichairmenunew-gif.64256

OTHER OPTION INCLUDED:
Innie Vagina Option
View attachment 64681

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES
1 - Customize each armor part you want to keep or remove
View attachment 60105

2 - TRANSPARENT KIBELIUS: Add some transparency to the Kibelius Armor Outfit, it comes in two versions:
transparent-jpg.59968

Like her? ^
Download the Preset Here
kibelius-gif.59966

3 - Change the maximum size of the Breast, Butt, Tighs and even Legs and Hips

breastsie-jpg.59971

Make your breasts, thighs, butt huge if you want, by increasing the maximum size of body parts:
View attachment 64676View attachment 64675View attachment 64677View attachment 64678

Warning: This is only working partly. Only the lower body, forearms and breasts take effect by the modification. Other sliders like upper arm etc. doesn't work anymore​

new_breast_size2-gif.60234

4 - Choose which weapon to remove, and which one to keep, as well if you your option should apply only when in not in combat or not. Customizable for each class
weapons-gif.59965

5 - Remove or Restore a specific armor or texture of the game, by using a file browser that allows you to preview all the armors of the game, and mark which ones you want to remove or restore
View attachment 60106

6 - Discover the textures names from an armor, by using the option "Tools->Get textures from a file"
gettex-gif.59977

8 - Discover all the files that uses a specific texture, by using the option "Tools->Get all files that uses a specific texture"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MODDERS:
Using different textures:

If you are planning on using different textures from the ones included in this mod, do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of your .zip file to your "Paz" folder.
2 - Place your custom files in the "files_to_patch" folder located now in your "Paz" folder.
3 - First run resorepless.exe and do all your changes and install the mod.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe" and apply the patch.
Done.

Warning: Every time you run resorepless.exe it will replace the your textures in your folder "Black Desert Online\character\texture\" which is where the game loads the file. So make sure you run "meta_injector.exe" after each time you re-apply resorepless.exe.

Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures

Let's say you want to remove a specific detail of an armor, but you don't want to remove the whole armor.

Follow the example bellow to see what you have to do in order to achieve that:

In this example, I'm going to explain how to remove just the top part of the Sileshi Underwear:

- Use Resorepless nude mod menu option "Tools->Get Textures from a file->Browse" to find the texture name from the armor you want to modify.
gettex-gif.59977

(If you want to know which file correspond to which armor without having to keep testing it one by one, go to my thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations)

- Open that texture files with Photoshop or paint.net (NVIDIA Texture Tools for Photoshop needs to be installed to open .dds files)

- If you are using photoshop:
Opened texture:
View attachment 56888

Create an alpha channel with a black shape in the place of the part you want to remove, like this:
View attachment 56887

- If you are using paint.net, simply cut or erase the part of the texture you think it corresponds to the part you want to remove.

After you are done, save your texture and for that texture in specific, use the compression DXT1 - 1 bit alpha
View attachment 56889
(Some other textures you have to save with the DXT5 format, to figure out if it's DXT1 or 5, follow this rule: If the texture file is less than 1MB, it's probably DXT1, if it's greater than 1MB, it's probably DXT5)

- If you haven't downloaded yet, download Meta Injector Reloaded and extract the content of the .zip file to your "Paz" folder.

- Save the edited texture in the "files_to_patch" folder from Meta Injector Reloaded and run the injector.

Warning: If you are using a texture that Resorepless also uses, every time you run resorepless you are going to have to re-apply the meta_injector

How to fix holes on your character
For some textures, if you simply remove part of the texture of the armor, you are going to get a body with a hole in the place where the texture you removed was:
View attachment 57565

What I'm going to teach you, solves the "holes" problem, but it can cause texture clipping, so you will see parts of the body of your character going through the armor.
Unfortunately, it's your only option. It is body holes, or texture clipping.

This is what you have to do:

- Open "resorepless.exe" and go to "Tools->Fix holes on character->Browse files"
- Mark the files corresponding to the part of the armor you are having problems.

partcutdesc-gif.59970

Tip:
If fixing the "Upperbody" part doesn't work for you, try fixing the "Shoulder" part, and if that doesn't work either, try fixing the "LowerBody" part.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For example, if you have holes in parts of Sorceress Cartian Outifit (Awakening), one of those files is causing the holes:

-----------------Sorceress Cartian Outifit
---------------------------
PAC File Name:
PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC (Obtained from this thread: Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations)

The outfit is formed by:
Upperbody : PHW_00_UB_0043.PAC
Lowerbody: PHW_00_LB_0043.PAC
Gloves: PHW_00_HAND_0043.PAC
Boots: PHW_00_FOOT_0043.PAC
Helmet: PHW_00_HEL_0043.PAC
Shoulder (Fur part): PHW_00_SHO_0043.PAC
Cloak(Arms fur): PHW_00_CLOAK_0043_P.PAC

(To find out which part forms each armor, download this partcombinationdesc.zip and take a look. )

Tip: All the armors you mark are saved in "Paz\patcher_resources\partcutdesc_removed_armor.txt". You can manually add or delete armors you want to mark there, and then run the "Fix holes on character" option again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Desert Online 3D Model Export / Import Tool

Thanks to IndigoDesert now it's possible to export .pac files open them on any 3D Editor like blender, edit them, and then re-import them back to the game.

The process is very simple, and I'm going to try to make the explanation as simple as possible with a lot of images to guide you through the process.

Here we go:
  1. Download Paz Browser and extract ALL THE FILES from the .zip file to: "Black Desert Online\Paz\"
  2. Open your "Paz" folder and run "paz_browser.exe"
  3. Find the .pac file you want to edit and press ENTER to extract and preview the file (Don't close the window that open with the extracted files)

For the nude body models, using the menus, go to "Your class->Body Mesh":

Here's the list of the nude body models files of each class:
    • Sorceress : phw_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac
    • Ranger : pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac
    • Tamer : pbw_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Valkyrie : pvw_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Valkyrie : pvw_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Witch : pww_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Kunoichi : pnw_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Dark Knight : pdw_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Plum(Maehwa) : pkww_00_nude_0002.pac
    • Warrior : phm_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Berserker : pgm_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Blader(Musa) : pkm_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Wizard : pwm_00_nude_0001.pac
    • Ninja : pnm_00_nude_0001.pac
  4. Download PAC_to_DAE_Converter_v2.zip and extract all the content to the same folder that contains the .pac file (The folder the program opened after extracting the .pac file)

5. Right click "pac_to_dae.bat" and then click "Edit"

6. Replace "PAC_FILE_NAME.pac" with the name of the .pac file you are trying to extract. Also, replace "CLASSPREFIX" with the first 3 letters of the pac file you are converting:
    E.g: If the pac file name is: phw_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac, replace "CLASSPREFIX_01.pab" with "phw_01.pab"

7. Save the file and run "pac_to_dae.bat". 3 new files will be created in this folder:
    - Each .pac file has 3 "Level of Detail" (LOD) foles.
    - When you convert it to .dae, it separates it in 3 different files:
    • lod0 is the one with more details
    • lod3 is the one with less details.

8. Open up Blender or any other 3D Editing software, and go to "File->Import->Collada (default) (.dae)" and find your .dae files.

9. When you are done editing, go to "File->Export->Collada (default) (.dae)" and replace the original file.

10. Now go back to your folder, right click "dae_to_pac.bat" and click on "Edit".

11. Do the same thing you did before, but replace "DAE_FILE_NAME.dae" with the ".dae" file name you just edited and exported, "PAC_FILE_NAME.pac" with the original .pac file name, and "CLASSPREFIX" again with the first 3 letters of the .pac

Note: If you want all the "Level of Detail" to use the same mesh that you just edited, add "-replaceAllLOD" before the "-r"
  12. Now download Meta Injector and extract all the files to: "Black Desert Online\Paz\"
  13. Place the .pac file you just created into "Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\"
  14. Run "meta_injector.exe"
  15. Choose "Run Injector" and "Let the program decide where they should go."
Screenhots

reso2-jpg.56459

View attachment 56820View attachment 56834View attachment 56831View attachment 56821View attachment 56825View attachment 56822View attachment 56843View attachment 56841View attachment 56838View attachment 56830View attachment 56826View attachment 56828View attachment 56827View attachment 56835View attachment 56840View attachment 56839View attachment 56833View attachment 56823View attachment 56832View attachment 56837View attachment 56829View attachment 56824View attachment 56836View attachment 56844View attachment 56842

If you make new modifications, you have to go through the whole process again, including injecting it with the Meta Injector.
Bro another great job! is this work Guardian character too? in this pic (https://s1.pearlcdn.com/TR/Upload/News/b780ef5f6f920191122151053432.jpg) thanks again man.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Everything works for me, you have chosen the wrong server for playing with mods.
All official servers will fix such injectors sooner or later.
This is what everyone should have expected and everyone should have understood it.
This is inevitable unfortunately.

Patax2

Potential Patron
hi, this mod is great!
But I wonder if it is still being worked on, since the new guardian class doesn't seem to be included in anything but giving her the "barbie look" and the customizable proportion sliders.
Is there any info on an update ETA?

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Got the Tamer fix by using Suzu texture only and not using model, however that will broken Shai and as it stand, I cannot get shai to work w/o breaking tamer with suzu mods with link in page 361 or so

How did you implement the Suzu file to fix Tamer?

I don't know what it is but I've tried every which way to do the uninstall, restore from backup method upon patching. It just results in my game refusing to open. Every patch I have to start with a fresh Paz folder and redo everything from scratch to get it to work. Sometimes it will work the first try and the game loads fine. Sometimes the came tries to load then immediately shuts down like anti-cheat detection caught the file changes. Then I have to restart and do it all over again (takes about 30 minutes to repair Paz). The second time it seems to work but I've noticed I have to actually start the game after a patch with the default Paz folder. Let everything load and then close the game out. Then do my injections, otherwise if I try right away it will just end in disaster. I'm playing NA server, not sure if other people have had a difficult time getting it to work there. Once it works, it does work until the next patch then... repeat.

Last edited:

Stormy

Potential Patron
Ok. I might be a dumbass. But I've been trying to get Shai to work for the past week. I've read almost every response and I cant tell what info's up to date.

Can someone walk me through it from the beginning.
(Every other class works so I can install it right. Just not sure what files to put where. They have been renamed like 3 times it looks like.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.