Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Lmao I takes my stupid words back that I said mods didn't work for gamezBD because I thought my Windows7 has administration right and didn't needed to run those tools as admins. It does needed that was why my gamezbd client didn't launched properly.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
then also try this setup:

Armor: Remove Starter
Underwear: Remove Starter
Censorship: Keep All
Gloves: Remove Starter Gloves only
Boots: Remove Starter boots only
Helmets: Keep all (like you have already)
Stockings: Remove Starter
Life SKill Armor: Keep all

Use 3D Vagina: No
Penises: No

If it runs that way, then you can turn on the vagina and penises.
But the one above is a known good setting if the game does not load with other settings.
And after that, if it runs with that setting, then try and change each option you want one by one. As in, Change option, apply, start game, if it works, exit game, change next etc etc.
If the behaviour of the game goes back to not loading, then you found the culprit and can tell us which one it was and we might find a workaround for that.

I know that sounds like work but trail and error is the only way to figure out where a problem lies (unless the machine explodes in your face XD)

Daver

Potential Patron
I ended up reinstalling BDO, then redoing the mods, and that worked. I know that is probably the last option, but it seemed to work for me. Maybe there is a simpler solution.

DiNgggggg

Potential Patron
I try to enable mod many times, but every time I start the game will display (detect client exceptions). How can I solve this? Or in fact, I did something that I shouldn't have done

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ Nejjin,帖子:207694,成员:25215”]
我在监护人身上有了一个基本的纹理,它还没有阴毛,但是很容易修复,就像在乳头上戴乳头一样。接下来,我将弄清楚如何修改模型。虽然老实说,即使我不搞清楚,我也会很高兴,摆脱那些丑陋的老太内裤对我来说是最重要的事情。
View attachment 101563
[/引用]
How to repair the guardian's pubic hair

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ Shinmauru,帖子:208477,成员:264”]
哦,谢谢,谢谢您的答复。
其实没有 它只是不加载。屏幕右下角会出现一个显示正在加载游戏的小框,然后游戏再也加载不了。
我以为我什么都有,但我会检查策略文件。我以为我删除了那些。

任何其他建议,不胜感激。由于我现在已经完成练级,所以我稍后将尝试再次进行修改。

-M
[/引用]
You need an accelerator, I used to be the same as you, and solved it after using the accelerator

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
2020-03-15_18224935.jpg

Can anyone tell me how can this armor be hidden?I need to be naked。 I use Suzu's mod. Thank you very much! Let all the regular armor of the Guardian be hidden, what to do, if you can tell me, thank you very much!

Last edited:

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“裸体搜索者,帖子:210550,成员:2825”]
You need the pubic hair from suzu threats, mine looks worse than yours, her top have dark hair and shaved like yours. Shai isn't naked on suzu old mods. Is your got Shai naked?
[/引用]I do n’t know where to download the pubic hair mod, and how to do it. I did not play SHAI!
2020-03-15_13442016.jpg

I modified the pgw_01_nude_0001 file, the effect is not very good, I barely use it.

2020-03-16_74897802.jpg

Attachments

pgw_01_nude_0001.dds
10.7 MB · Views: 173

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You need the pubic hair from suzu threats, mine looks worse than yours, her top have dark hair and shaved like yours. Shai isn't naked on suzu old mods. Is your got Shai naked?
[/引用]I do n’t know where to download the pubic hair mod, and how to do it. I did not play SHAI!View attachment 103598

I modified the pgw_01_nude_0001 file, the effect is not very good, I barely use it.

I thought you got it from there. For me when I used all those files it just came out with missing pubic hair but for the older mods from suzu it gives me almost all classes except guardian n shai.

Lmao i was too dumb to notice that I didn't use all her 1-9 steps files lol. Now I got everything working except Shai.she is shaved maybe I should left her like that since she looks like 10-11 years old lol. But as suzu said if we replace other files after adding pubic hair. She should has it.

Last edited:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
It still does not start.
ima go to sleep for now. i'll try tomorrow.
Did you get your mod to work for you?

If not, I can attempt to assist out.

I try to enable mod many times, but every time I start the game will display (detect client exceptions). How can I solve this? Or in fact, I did something that I shouldn't have done
For client exceptions, pull the meta injector and the resorepluss out of the paz file and place them somewhere else not associated with bdo. The rest of it can stay. Their anticheat doesnt like it, but if you pull out the exe's, itll run just fine in most cases. Might need to move it around abit to find a decent spot for it to stop finding it.

Edit
Otherwise, you might have used the wrong option when you ran meta injector.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
[/引用]I do n’t know where to download the pubic hair mod, and how to do it. I did not play SHAI!View attachment 103598

View attachment 103700

Awesome oiled edit you made, do you plan to do different pubic hair styles for her too?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
View attachment 103597

Can anyone tell me how can this armor be hidden?I need to be naked。 I use Suzu's mod. Thank you very much! Let all the regular armor of the Guardian be hidden, what to do, if you can tell me, thank you very much!
You need to edit partcutdesc.xml to make armors undress, but I haven't go into that much yet. It deals with a lot of words editing lol. You can ask suzu about it. Im sure she will help.

Dash-Sama

Potential Patron
Can anyone assist me? I'm probably just blind but it seems like i'm missing the new textures and i cant figure out where to find them. I've spent about an hour searching this thread with no luck so far.

Edit: Finally found it. seems like I'm missing Armor swap essentials but apparently I don't have access?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.