Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Hello,

The mod is not working on the Guardian and I didn't find a solution. Can someone explain me why and if there is some kind of update for resorepless ?

Thank you.

Hi, I did some tinkering, and I got it to work partially. Starter outfits, agerian armor, serendian soldier outfit, pearl shop maid outfit are nude, all the others are not. Also it doesn't have a vagina drawn, as I like it shaven, and there is no texture of it yet made.

Basically what i did is that i copied into my files_to_patch folder everything that suzu made. Then I found the items coresponding to the serendian outfit and i added that. I am not sure how else i can explain it without making this post unecessary complicated.

The short of it, is that i have uploaded my files_to_patch folder. Unzip and add it to your paz folder. You don't need to overwrite, just let it add the new files. After that run metainjector.

My guardians sexy ass:

Attachments

files_to_patch.7z
18.9 MB · Views: 261

Last edited:

Falconia

Potential Patron
Hi, I did some tinkering, and I got it to work partially. Starter outfits, agerian armor, serendian soldier outfit, pearl shop maid outfit are nude, all the others are not. Also it doesn't have a vagina drawn, as I like it shaven, and there is no texture of it yet made.

Basically what i did is that i copied into my files_to_patch folder everything that suzu made. Then I found the items coresponding to the serendian outfit and i added that. I am not sure how else i can explain it without making this post unecessary complicated.

The short of it, is that i have uploaded my files_to_patch folder. Unzip and add it to your paz folder. You don't need to overwrite, just let it add the new files. After that run metainjector.

My guardians sexy ass:

Thanks pal,

So there is no chance to add nipples and vagina to her ?

Toasted

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for the mod! It works perfectly, except that every time BDO gets an update (which is once a week) the mod no longer works and I have to download the entire game again... which works sometimes, or causes the game to crash before startup. Is there a fix to this so I don't have to keep re-downloading everything every week?

Also can you add the nudity options for the male Archer as well, thank you :>

Update: I don't think this mod works on steam anymore. I've redownloaded BDO 3 times now and restarted the entire download process, it just causes bdo to crash before it gets to the title screen :(

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks pal,

So there is no chance to add nipples and vagina to her ?
zwbcYJh.jpg

I made it

xJ4ck

Potential Patron

My guardians sexy ass:

Sorry, but mind if I ask what are the textures for that stuff? I would like to use the starter outfits and the other stuff. And also only using the nude gardia texture?

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry, but mind if I ask what are the textures for that stuff? I would like to use the starter outfits and the other stuff. And also only using the nude gardia texture?

I am not sure what you mean. if in doubt, you can overwrite with my files_to_patch folder as well.

1. Run metainjector with admin privileges.

Optional:
-----------------
a. Select option 3 (Restore backup) - to do a clean install, so it deletes your old customizatons)
b. Select the number higlighted in green.
-----------------

2. Select 1(run injector)
3. Select "Keep files and folder structures from "files_to_patch" folder"
4. Press enter and let it run.

After it finishes in the main menu it should display in red that there are like 12585 files patched.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
A modified texture such as plw_00_uw_000?_ao.dds is required.
Download from my thread top post
Thanks for answering, would you be so kind as to pass the link? I have seen several threads in relation to this topic and I don't know which one is correct

Gunl0ck

Potential Patron
Is anyone else getting the issue where on steam, when you launch the game after you installed the mod the game crashes before you even get to the title screen? and if you have a fix please tell/show me

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for answering, would you be so kind as to pass the link? I have seen several threads in relation to this topic and I don't know which one is correct
my thread

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
Is anyone else getting the issue where on steam, when you launch the game after you installed the mod the game crashes before you even get to the title screen? and if you have a fix please tell/show me

Ay lol I'm not even on steam and I have the same problem. Was working fine before feb 19th maintenance

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor

Ay lol I'm not even on steam and I have the same problem. Was working fine before feb 19th maintenance

i had a similar issue, the game kept crashing without an error message before the title screen but (at least in my case) i dont think it was a problem with this mod but instead just another bdo fuckup.
i restored backup with metainjector and then used the repair mode of the game to check the files.
once that finished i launched the game normally to test if it was working (it was), closed the game, ran meta injector again patching it and then it launched (having the mod enabled) without any issue.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
I am not sure what you mean. if in doubt, you can overwrite with my files_to_patch folder as well.

Optional:
-----------------
a. Select option 3 (Restore backup) - to do a clean install, so it deletes your old customizatons)
-----------------

After it finishes in the main menu it should display in red that there are like 12585 files patched.
So you don´t use the resorepless.exe itself?

xJ4ck

Potential Patron

Optional:
-----------------
-----------------

Okay I now got it. I´m interested in one thing though. Can you somehow redo the Pearl Shop items? I want them bag as they were. And also the armours.

Just interested if you know a way to do this.^^

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
i had a similar issue, the game kept crashing without an error message before the title screen but (at least in my case) i dont think it was a problem with this mod but instead just another bdo fuckup.
i restored backup with metainjector and then used the repair mode of the game to check the files.
once that finished i launched the game normally to test if it was working (it was), closed the game, ran meta injector again patching it and then it launched (having the mod enabled) without any issue.

it worked thanks!!!!

RobinMei

Potential Patron
I seem to get a weird issue with the wrists when I use this mod, I did everything right, but when I do the greetings pose this happens...? Also, when standing still there's a black ring around the wrist (can't remember the term for it) 2020-02-21_349318780.JPG

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
I seem to get a weird issue with the wrists when I use this mod, I did everything right, but when I do the greetings pose this happens...? Also, when standing still there's a black ring around the wrist (can't remember the term for it)View attachment 102807

Looks like she is taller than default
Have you tried playing with body sliders in customization? Or you could edit the min/max values of body parts in resorepless

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.