Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Shindai

Potential Patron
To get your game to be clean and go back to a normal game, you can delete the version.dat in the main BDO folder. Then the game will re-download everything.

At that point, you can continue on to step two. When it doubt, patch it out! This should clear up everything and you can start from scratch.

Hope this makes sense, I don't know how to explain how to 'clean' your game more eloquently. :O

- M
Thanks Shinmauru, your advice worked! I also had to remove the .exe file that was in the Patcher_resources folder then I was able to play :)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thanks Shinmauru, your advice worked! I also had to remove the .exe file that was in the Patcher_resources folder then I was able to play :)

Glad it worked! :D
Everyone, try to delete the version.dat, patch everything up and hopefully it will work!
- M

WitchBitch

Potential Patron

damn,
Specific files are not extracted.
also meta injector said, couldn't find it in the meta file.
but It can see in a game.
somebody help me :<

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Doesnt work on NA retail anymore, anyone know how to fix?

So the new way of getting around the mod protection isn't working anymore?
I will try later and check in my results.
Even though I am an advocate for these mods (wholeheartedly), I don't always use them. Mostly because I get lazy and I don't want to apply the patch EVERY WEEK.

But I'll check it out later when I come home and see if I can get them up (so to speak),

Gwyn

Potential Patron
I am non steam, NA. I am using Resoreples with working sliders. I delete version.dat on patch day before patching. I let the launcher patch and download then close the launcher. Then I run metainjector. Then I start the game and everything is working. I keep File extractor, Meta Injector, paz_browser, and the Resoreples exe's in my Paz folder all the time and it never gives me a problem. When I installed I tried to follow the instructions on page one, but had to create extra folders to place custom files I wanted to inject.

I wish I could give advice for everyone but seems different things work for different people strange as that is. Just search the thread for help and hopefully you can find something that works!

For the sliders you just adjust the numbers in Resoreples. You maybe need to reset your character in the beauty salon perhaps.

I'm just commenting as a confirmation that things are still working for regular NA version.

kaedekins

Potential Patron
I am non steam, NA. I am using Resoreples with working sliders. I delete version.dat on patch day before patching. I let the launcher patch and download then close the launcher. Then I run metainjector. Then I start the game and everything is working. I keep File extractor, Meta Injector, paz_browser, and the Resoreples exe's in my Paz folder all the time and it never gives me a problem. When I installed I tried to follow the instructions on page one, but had to create extra folders to place custom files I wanted to inject.

I wish I could give advice for everyone but seems different things work for different people strange as that is. Just search the thread for help and hopefully you can find something that works!

For the sliders you just adjust the numbers in Resoreples. You maybe need to reset your character in the beauty salon perhaps.

I'm just commenting as a confirmation that things are still working for regular NA version.
Yeah, I tinkered with it and got them to work again. Thanks for the confirmation, though.

OsiriaValerie

Potential Patron
I don't know if the mod works on steam or not, I am playing the steam version on the EU servers, and whilst the mod works for the most part, I am having problems with the fact that, whilst everything else loads in properly, my characters genital area won't load, including their ass, and I can't for the life of me figure out why, I have attached a screenshot showing my customisation options, and I have tried it whilst 3d vagina's is enabled and disabled, neither having an affect (before anyone asks, yes, I just made an account to ask this, because I don't normally interact with people)

Attachments

• Screenshot (363).png
    Screenshot (363).png
    191.4 KB · Views: 187

OsiriaValerie

Potential Patron
I don't know if the mod works on steam or not, I am playing the steam version on the EU servers, and whilst the mod works for the most part, I am having problems with the fact that, whilst everything else loads in properly, my characters genital area won't load, including their ass, and I can't for the life of me figure out why, I have attached a screenshot showing my customisation options, and I have tried it whilst 3d vagina's is enabled and disabled, neither having an affect (before anyone asks, yes, I just made an account to ask this, because I don't normally interact with people)
welp, not quite sure what I did, but I completely uninstalled the mods using the resorepless. exe file, freshly installed them, and now I am getting this

Attachments

• Screenshot (364).png
    Screenshot (364).png
    414.7 KB · Views: 208

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.