Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Xigncode detects resorepless.exe and quickbms.exe. It looks for these files specifically everywhere on your PC, and closes the game if it finds them. That's why they have to be deleted, and packed into a zip or rar etc.

Oh, btw quick question if you are still around. Why did you write resorepless in C? :D
It's the first programming language taught in my college. It was the one that I was most confortable with at the time. I realized later that I should have gone for a more high-level programming language for this, but at the time I didn't know much. Luckly UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert ported it to C# later. I tried to give it a shot but I was too busy at the time with college to learn C# properly, so I continued with C.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
It's the first programming language taught in my college. It was the one that I was most confortable with at the time. I realized later that I should have gone for a more high-level programming language for this, but at the time I didn't know much. Luckly UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert ported it to C# later. I tried to give it a shot but I was too busy at the time with college to learn C# properly, so I continued with C.
Resorepless needs a bunch of bug fixes, I've put a bit of work into my port but it's still not functional.
Main issues according to reports are the customization sliders (supposedly don't work, I know the format has changed a bit but reapplying patches through resorepless still appeared compatible) as well as some character "holes", most of which don't seem related to partcutdesc, PA updated some of the formats and some of the texture restrictions and some invisible textures no longer work properly so they make the model invisible/cut the body in addition to hiding the armor.
As for deleting executables, PA added the file hashes of the latest releases to XIGNCODE's hash collection so it "detects" the files if they've been used recently, waiting a couple of minutes after closing the programs is enough to avoid the error (assuming the files are not accessed while the game is open, whether to apply new patches or by an antivirus for a regular scan). Some people find that making a zipped backup and deleting the files as a simple solution.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I don't need to delete the executeables however having the folder open that contains the files is enough to trigger XIGNCODE. So i close all the folders before running BDO.

As for sliders - after extracting xmls with paz browser, manually editing them and then patching with "keep file structure" resulted in game crashing already on char select screen when i would select class which had xml modified. Tried different editors all same. Finally i patched in the very same files i extracted (without editing) and it did crash as well.
After that i tried to patch using resorepless and it worked. So i guess there was some error with extracting , i was meant to extract the files one by one next time the files need updating but i havn't done that yet.

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Resorepless needs a bunch of bug fixes, I've put a bit of work into my port but it's still not functional.
Main issues according to reports are the customization sliders (supposedly don't work, I know the format has changed a bit but reapplying patches through resorepless still appeared compatible) as well as some character "holes", most of which don't seem related to partcutdesc, PA updated some of the formats and some of the texture restrictions and some invisible textures no longer work properly so they make the model invisible/cut the body in addition to hiding the armor.
As for deleting executables, PA added the file hashes of the latest releases to XIGNCODE's hash collection so it "detects" the files if they've been used recently, waiting a couple of minutes after closing the programs is enough to avoid the error (assuming the files are not accessed while the game is open, whether to apply new patches or by an antivirus for a regular scan). Some people find that making a zipped backup and deleting the files as a simple solution.

Do you have any plan working on the hash check that is in Global Lab and some others servers (RU/TW/SEA/Thai) that blocks the mod completely?

knckle

Potential Patron
Xigncode detects resorepless.exe and quickbms.exe. It looks for these files specifically everywhere on your PC, and closes the game if it finds them. That's why they have to be deleted, and packed into a zip or rar etc.

Oh, btw quick question if you are still around. Why did you write resorepless in C? :D

It seems that NA still works without all the exe. being deleted.
As you said it does close the game after it detects them, but for some reasons, it seems that waiting a few minutes before launching will either increase the playable time or just avoid the detection (need some longer test)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Where can I get big breast models? You never did dear suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 ?
This is not a requirement, no no, just maybe I could not find it?
Did you say that you will make big breasts support your new 3D models?

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
I cannot for the life of me make it work. I even restarted the computer and waited about 30 minutes after applying the mod. I deleted the exe files and yet the game closes every time.

trashwulf

Casual Client
I cannot for the life of me make it work. I even restarted the computer and waited about 30 minutes after applying the mod. I deleted the exe files and yet the game closes every time.
Which server are you playing on? The mod currently only works on EU and NA.
Did you delete the files from your recycle bin as well? Xigncode find them there too.
Are you sure everything installed properly? Did you run everything as admin, if the files are in the Program Files folder?

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
I'm playing on NA server. I deleted the files from computer and recycle bin as well. My install folder is outside program files but i did run everything as admin. The curious thing is if I tell the game to fix the files, the game runs fine even with the exe files inside the paz folder. Yet If I apply the resorepless program xigncode just stops the game before the game launches.

Here are my settings and for the body sizes I just set the max to some of them to 2.50 as per the instructions. and
with meta injector i choose "keep files and folders structures... "

Fathomnight

Potential Patron
Run Resorepless.exe and try to use the custom section in that programm, and turn the armor off or on, as like as you want, maybe the uncensor will be changed. Try to change it many times untill you have the Armor you want ( half nude or full nude )
I've changed so much but nothing is ever updating I even went into the individual items and nothing its still all nude. nothing works beside all nude the 3d doesn't even work. I do have to close out the resporless so it can run or it does splat .. do I have to have it on for it can work after configure it .. what you think. thanks for the help so far. Do I need to install after changing custom settings is that the problem ??

Last edited:

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
I'm playing on NA server. I deleted the files from computer and recycle bin as well. My install folder is outside program files but i did run everything as admin. The curious thing is if I tell the game to fix the files, the game runs fine even with the exe files inside the paz folder. Yet If I apply the resorepless program xigncode just stops the game before the game launches.

Here are my settings and for the body sizes I just set the max to some of them to 2.50 as per the instructions. and
with meta injector i choose "keep files and folders structures... "
~~snip screenshot~~

The exact same thing happens to me. The only thing I've been able to do to fix it is completely reinstall the game and then run the modding process again. Which can't actually be the solution. There must be some cache file being held onto that the game doesn't like after the xingcode progress bar finishes. However, CC cleaner and a reboot do not seem to resolve it. Only a fresh install with fresh mod install. I'm digging around deleting cache one by one in both the install directory and the user documents directory (where game settings are saved) to see if I can find out whats getting stuck.

Also,

Welcome back BlackFireBR BlackFireBR and UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert (who is here a lot but I didn't see any recent posts last time I had a chance to play BDO). I love the work you guys do for this game, and I'm sure you never hear it much. So... thank you.

tohaku

Potential Patron
For me I just replace the Meta file right after I launch the game. I keep a copy of the original file in there when the launcher is running. Then after I press play I wait for the launcher to close and quickly replace the original meta file with the modded one while xigncode is still loading. Of course i also delete all the other resorepless files prior. Works with no trouble for me
this is on NA btw

Elyann

Casual Client
I'm trying to play at the GamezBD server but the voices are all in Japanese. Is there a way to change them to English? My game language is in Portuguese btw
You can change them from the settings , yes. May take a few tries as it's buggy tho. Could you make the mod work on gamez , please ? I'm playing on it too and it's a mess to make it all work properly atm. ; w ;

CasualAF

Potential Patron
Everytime I launch Restore N Patch it says:

Patched meta file could not be found, patching instead...
An error has occured while retrieving types from file "Meta Injector.exe":
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at RestoreNPatch.TypeCheckAppDomain.InternalGetAssembliesWithType(String[] paths, Type type)

- LoaderException: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
File name: '"Restore N' Patch", Version=1.3.1.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

How do I fix this?

Edit: Nvm, I was able to fix this.
But min/max body parts doesnt work. Is there a solution for this as well?

Last edited:

knckle

Potential Patron
anyone having problem with the bad module info crash?

not sure if the mod has anything to do with it, it seems to be a hardware issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.