Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Restore N patch is not required and I do not use it at all anymore. All I do is make my changes in Resorepless, if necesarry. Run metainjector. close it and then run the game. Remember to run everything as administrator.

Zuzuto

Potential Patron
Restore N patch is not required and I do not use it at all anymore. All I do is make my changes in Resorepless, if necesarry. Run metainjector. close it and then run the game. Remember to run everything as administrator.

Thank you, I am playing on Thai servers, do not know if it works?

me'

Potential Patron
Can someone help me please. I used to mod the game in private server and now I'm playing legit turkey and mena. I'm trying to use replace a model using meta injector. But when I do so I get this error in game: "An invalid client was detected"

I don't know how to use Restore N' Patch, when I run it restores the backup file (unmodded file), and when I run the .exe of the game I get an error.

kimslf

Casual Client
Can someone help me please. I used to mod the game in private server and now I'm playing legit turkey and mena. I'm trying to use replace a model using meta injector. But when I do so I get this error in game: "An invalid client was detected"

I don't know how to use Restore N' Patch, when I run it restores the backup file (unmodded file), and when I run the .exe of the game I get an error.
1. Remove the black desert.
2. Install Gamez BD.
3.Install the mode.

misterRos80

Potential Patron
Come back
232323.jpg

shigurekt

Potential Patron
Can confirm it does not work on SEA servers anymore. I just redownloaded this mod after a few months break, and upon patching, the game gives an "invalid client, please reinstall file or launcher" error.

Restoring backup allows you to log in, so I guess that's it for me then. For some reason the game detects modified files now

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.