Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

P

PatientLurker

I was able to fix the body slider issue(s) caused by today's patch (May 15, 2019) by reinstalling resorepless - no further modification was needed. The steps that I took are as follows:

1. Restored latest backup using Meta Injector.
2. Installed Resorepless through resorepless.exe using the "Let the program decide where they should go." option during the Meta Injector phase of the installation.
3. Started BDO via Restore n' Patch.

I hope this works for you.

dubidubi

Potential Patron
I was able to fix the body slider issue(s) caused by today's patch (May 15, 2019) by reinstalling resorepless - no further modification was needed. The steps that I took are as follows:

1. Restored latest backup using Meta Injector.
2. Installed Resorepless through resorepless.exe using the "Let the program decide where they should go." option during the Meta Injector phase of the installation.
3. Started BDO via Restore n' Patch.

I hope this works for you.

I just checked it does work... It's because I used my custom slider file that I had issue. I don't even know how it could work before because some tags were missing. And the PAZ browser apparently gave me wrong XML too...
They did change something in this update though.

Maybe resorpless extract the XML file from the PAZ and replace the value directly inside it so that when the update came and the file structure changed it still worked.

Last edited:

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Guys did I go with the right option? Game wouldn't launch through regular steam app, or restore n patch after the update l. It comes up for a brief moment while booting then disappears. The restore n patch had said "Game hasn't updated" but then I check and it was the latest version. So I just uninstalled it all together. How do you deal with updates and patches?

Jeany

Casual Client
Is what you posted in the pastebin universal for every female char or specifical for lahn?

if its like the last time they changed the bone files then they are universal for all female classes! you can try it with my Lahn xml =)
if you plan to change the file and want to change the minimum settings of a body part, then its important to change both MIN settings cause thats new in the patched files. the old one had only MIN/MAX/DEFAULT but the new xml has MIN/MIN/MAX/DEFAULT!

new xml file:

Attachments

customizationboneparamdesc.rar
3.8 KB · Views: 158

shigurekt

Potential Patron
I am currently trying to remove Karlstein's default lower-body underwear, and while the upper body worked flawlessly, I had trouble converting the PAC back into DAE, for the lower-body. It gave me this error. What went wrong?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am currently trying to remove Karlstein's default lower-body underwear, and while the upper body worked flawlessly, I had trouble converting the PAC back into DAE, for the lower-body. It gave me this error. What went wrong?

View attachment 91398
You need to specify bone file for mesh extraction and import in pactool
Prepare the bones folder and the bone file (.pab) in it
And to the end of the command
In this case, it is plum, so write pkww_01.pab

It is a bone of player character and all NPCs.
I have uploaded

Attachments

BDO_all_bones.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 253

Last edited:

shigurekt

Potential Patron
You need to specify bone file for mesh extraction and import in pactool
Prepare the bones folder and the bone file (.pab) in it
And to the end of the command
In this case, it is plum, so write pkww_01.pab

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I did not think you would reply so fast. Unfortunately that too did not work.

What I tried to do, was removing the underwear of Karlstein, and upon opening it (PAC), I saw 3 different meshes. Naturally it came to mind that the first one, was the underwear.

So I removed it's faces, and was left with, well, nothing. It was a blank DAE file, reduced to around 3kb.
I have attached both the edited and unedited DAE below if you would like to take a look.

I have a friend who did this exact same thing to his Mystic's Karlstein and it worked flawlessly. He sent me his PAC file, I opened it to DAE, opened the DAE, and it was just as blank as mine. Only difference was, mine just refused to convert back into PAC. I have also attached my friend's PAC file for reference.

I even tried editing the DSS file, which worked for the upper body, but the lowerbody had some weird extra textures sticking out, that aren't holes. I already fixed upperbody, shoulders, and lowerbody. So I resorted to editing the 3D mesh because it seemed more accurate. (I can't really tell with the textures in photoshop).

I have been at it for a good portion of last night and the whole of this morning till afternoon. Totally at a loss here. It is a miracle that you replied, even if the thread is 3 years old, and I thank you for that. I had a bit of success when the upper body worked but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the lower to work.

Attachments

10 LowerBody.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 138

lowerbody unedited.zip
3.4 MB · Views: 126

mystic Karlstein lower.zip
132.9 KB · Views: 138

shigurekt

Potential Patron
A follow up from that error of mine, apparently before deleting the faces, it could convert the DAE back to PAC. But when I removed the faces, it
failed. However, trying the same thing with my friend's edited DAE file, it worked flawlessly.

EDIT: not sure why this post doesn't need mod approval, I wrote an incredibly long post above this detailing my problem, hoping you, Suzu, or someone else could diagnose it, but it didn't get through. So I will try to explain again. So to summarise:

I don't actually think specifying the bones was the issue. I could convert my upperbody without specifying the bones. I could convert back from DAE back to PAC, with the ORIGINAL DAE file, with no issues.

Anyway, what I tried to do, was removing the underwear of Karlstein, and upon opening it (PAC), I saw 3 different meshes. Naturally it came to mind that the first one, was the underwear.

So I removed it's faces, and was left with, well, nothing. It was a blank DAE file, reduced to around 3kb. I have a friend who did this exact same thing to his Mystic's Karlstein and it worked flawlessly. He sent me his PAC file, I opened it to DAE, opened the DAE, and it was just as blank as mine. Only difference was, mine just refused to convert back into PAC.

Here's a comparison between my friend's mystic DAE to PAC conversion process, and mine:

I even tried editing the texture file, which worked for the upper body, but the lowerbody had some weird extra textures sticking out, that aren't holes. I already fixed upperbody, shoulders, and lowerbody. So I resorted to editing the 3D mesh because it seemed more accurate. (I can't really tell with the textures in photoshop).

As you can see below, the upper body went flawlessly. I just cannot figure out for the life of me, what went wrong with the lower body

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A follow up from that error of mine, apparently before deleting the faces, it could convert the DAE back to PAC. But when I removed the faces, it
failed. However, trying the same thing with my friend's edited DAE file, it worked flawlessly.

View attachment 91426

EDIT: not sure why this post doesn't need mod approval, I wrote an incredibly long post above this detailing my problem, hoping you, Suzu, or someone else could diagnose it, but it didn't get through. So I will try to explain again. So to summarise:

I don't actually think specifying the bones was the issue. I could convert my upperbody without specifying the bones. I could convert back from DAE back to PAC, with the ORIGINAL DAE file, with no issues.

Anyway, what I tried to do, was removing the underwear of Karlstein, and upon opening it (PAC), I saw 3 different meshes. Naturally it came to mind that the first one, was the underwear.
View attachment 91430
So I removed it's faces, and was left with, well, nothing. It was a blank DAE file, reduced to around 3kb. I have a friend who did this exact same thing to his Mystic's Karlstein and it worked flawlessly. He sent me his PAC file, I opened it to DAE, opened the DAE, and it was just as blank as mine. Only difference was, mine just refused to convert back into PAC.

Here's a comparison between my friend's mystic DAE to PAC conversion process, and mine:

View attachment 91431View attachment 91432

I even tried editing the texture file, which worked for the upper body, but the lowerbody had some weird extra textures sticking out, that aren't holes. I already fixed upperbody, shoulders, and lowerbody. So I resorted to editing the 3D mesh because it seemed more accurate. (I can't really tell with the textures in photoshop).

View attachment 91427View attachment 91428

As you can see below, the upper body went flawlessly. I just cannot figure out for the life of me, what went wrong with the lower body

View attachment 91429
In my case, delete everything and don't empty.
The Pearl Abyss modeler also uses the same method as me.
It's easy, but leave one triangular face.
Move it to a position that gets into the body.
Bind this
If you do not bind it, it will be in the body at the same position as the panties.

shigurekt

Potential Patron
In my case, delete everything and don't empty.
The Pearl Abyss modeler also uses the same method as me.
It's easy, but leave one triangular face.
Move it to a position that gets into the body.
Bind this
If you do not bind it, it will be in the body at the same position as the panties.

Thanks for the quick reply, from what I understand, you mean for me to leave one face, but place it in the middle of that entire underwear mesh thing correct? Like this, but what do you mean by bind it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.