Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

shigurekt

Potential Patron
I made it now.
I included dae file and imported pac file.
Please take a look

Edit: This is non-binding

I had no idea you would take the time to go and edit for me, I can't thank you enough. But what do you mean by non-binding? How do I bind it?

Edit: I get what you mean by binding now. I loaded Karlstein with the unbinded face and it crashed instantly. But how do I bind it? I am so close to fixing it but still so far away....

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I had no idea you would take the time to go and edit for me, I can't thank you enough. But what do you mean by non-binding? How do I bind it?

Edit: I get what you mean by binding now. I loaded Karlstein with the unbinded face and it crashed instantly. But how do I bind it? I am so close to fixing it but still so far away....
For example, if you change the panty's position to the extreme:
Since the original is already bound to the bone, each vertex has its position information fixed.
So, if you move to a large position, the mesh will be drawn to the original bind skin and distorted if it is not bound again.

The polygon model moves because it is bound to each bone.
You can move by moving bones.
Binding is called skinning.

shigurekt

Potential Patron
For example, if you change the panty's position to the extreme:
Since the original is already bound to the bone, each vertex has its position information fixed.
So, if you move to a large position, the mesh will be drawn to the original bind skin and distorted if it is not bound again.

The polygon model moves because it is bound to each bone.
You can move by moving bones.
Binding is called skinning.

How do I add the bone in? I don't see anything to "bind" it to a bone. That single face is just there in the middle of no where. I am sorry, I have never played with Blender before, and am really completely new to everything...

I understand what you just said, but I don't know how to put it into practice.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do I add the bone in? I don't see anything to "bind" it to a bone. That single face is just there in the middle of no where. I am sorry, I have never played with Blender before, and am really completely new to everything...

I understand what you just said, but I don't know how to put it into practice.
Bones are extracted along with the mesh if commanded when extracting with pactool.
Bones are included in the dae file I uploaded.
You may want to look at it for reference

shigurekt

Potential Patron
Bones are extracted along with the mesh if commanded when extracting with pactool.
Bones are included in the dae file I uploaded.
You may want to look at it for reference

okay, I see the bones, or the armatures. But how do I attach that face part to the bone

Edited: I found this option, but I don't know if that means binding to a bone. Game still crashes :wat:

Last edited:

shigurekt

Potential Patron
The bundled plum pac file has deleted panties and stockings.
Did you try to use it?

oh wow that worked, I have been too preoccupied with trying to fix stuff. I thought you told me to mess with the DAE so I have been opening them and trying to figure out how you did it. I am so dumb.. ww

I loaded the PAZ file in and it worked flawlessly. Would you tell me how did you do it? How is it that when I do it, it did not work

M

MagykRose

For some reason the BDO Sizing option is showing no effect or any difference. Is there a issue with this cause i have tried multiple times and even maxing out the sizes for the boobs for example still no difference of any kind. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue its starting to bug me.

Edit - I fixed it apparently following the instructions in the tool was dumb always choose recommended even if it says dont just do it

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanpsych

Potential Patron
Can someone upload their customization xml folder? I reinstalled and now Can't use body slider anymore, tried every methods on here
Or can someone give me meta.backup file So I can use to restore old version of xml files

papeleki

Potential Patron
guys, new patch 22/05 yesterday detect the program, xign running amok. anyone had the same problem? i aldy doing whatever solution google had offered and in the end it only solved after i remove the mod

Eguador

Potential Patron
guys, new patch 22/05 yesterday detect the program, xign running amok. anyone had the same problem? i aldy doing whatever solution google had offered and in the end it only solved after i remove the mod
Always keep back up folder no matter what. When your game corrupted you can just start modding your game again. And that work for me.

AngelicTomato

Potential Patron
Just recently went through the steps of getting this set up. I have everything installed but when I try changing the min and max size of body parts then open the game, all the sizes are like the default vanilla versions of the game? Am I doing something wrong?

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
hm i start to think if i try to play bdo again. since vidictus is not easy with the nude mods :<

but that armor destroying feature of vindictus was funny with sexy underwear.

how thos mods woking with different armors? i preffer skimpy sexy armors other fully nude :D

papeleki

Potential Patron
Always keep back up folder no matter what. When your game corrupted you can just start modding your game again. And that work for me.
thanks for the suggestion sir, sorry for late reply but that didn't solve my problem. i did have the backup and i tried your suggestion seems like not working. then i also try many things like bypassing the xingcode also not working, then clean uninstal as well hunt them in the registry and have a clean new install also not working. the thing is whenever i apply the patcher, only by then the gameguard force close me. when i play the game without, it run smoothly

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
oh noes q.q
it worked first but now i cannot even enter the character screen q.q

start loading forever with no response :<

Edit:

it seemed to ba a too small bust size which i choosed^^'

Last edited:

RyuSan

Potential Patron
I got an error code 12 asking for update after installing the mod game won't launch at all any idea?

Mikumari

Potential Patron
Anyone know the PAC files for the maids? I want to remove all clothing on the maids you can get from the pearl shop.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know the PAC files for the maids? I want to remove all clothing on the maids you can get from the pearl shop.
new_00_adult_poor_0015.pac
new_00_adult_poor_0016.pac
new_00_adult_poor_0017.pac

My memory is not clear but maybe this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.