Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know the PAC files for the maids? I want to remove all clothing on the maids you can get from the pearl shop.
new_00_adult_poor_0015.pac
new_00_adult_poor_0016.pac
new_00_adult_poor_0017.pac

My memory is not clear but maybe this

papeleki

Potential Patron
oh, my probs solved. it was buried on older post that someone mentioned restoren'patch has been updated. i just redownload it again with the newest and it runs smoothly now.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
If only there was some post telling you to update first and ask questions later, and what details you should include, like some sort of... guidance

papeleki

Potential Patron
ahahaha, sorry, seriously my bad. i was just reading up to 5 older page before i decided to jump on 50 pages and then read on, turn out that solved at page +-290. what a coincidence

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron

Getting these three file failures followed by the game client crashing after briefly starting up. Any help?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is this folder structure valid even when using only the meta injector?
Because xml file is changed.
If the value is rewritten, it freezes on the character selection screen.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Is this folder structure valid even when using only the meta injector?
Because xml file is changed.
If the value is rewritten, it freezes on the character selection screen.
I'm not sure what's the use case for newcustomdata, I do know it's not currently in effect so you shouldn't need to modify any of the files in that folder, if/when those files become relevant, I'd look into why a crash my be occuring. The customization files that aren't under newcustomdata can still be edited just fine.

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
I'm not sure what's the use case for newcustomdata, I do know it's not currently in effect so you shouldn't need to modify any of the files in that folder, if/when those files become relevant, I'd look into why a crash my be occuring. The customization files that aren't under newcustomdata can still be edited just fine.
So I should follow the post you replied to my post with?

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Haven't looked into it too much, but the crash appears to be caused by the files generated by resorepless to patch gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata

Restore backup through Meta Injector, delete the folder files_to_patch/.resorepless/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata and patch through Meta Injector again. Running and "installing" through resorepless will regenerate those files so they would have to be removed again before proceeding to patch with Meta Injector.

Following these steps I now get this message

H

hanssum

Can change the size of the breast of a male character?
I can not speak English very well.
Let me know easily
Please. ㅠㅠ

Zaire

Potential Patron
Kdogryu43, have you ever heard of the "Snipping tool"?
It allows you to crop a part of your screen and turn it into a picture. It would do what you're trying to do, but a lot better, faster and easier.

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Kdogryu43, have you ever heard of the "Snipping tool"?
It allows you to crop a part of your screen and turn it into a picture. It would do what you're trying to do, but a lot better, faster and easier.
Got it! Would you happen to my problem? Have you tried the patch since the update?

L

larka

I'd like to remove underwear of 'ram horn witch' dark knight costume.

I found dds files of it and what should I do now?

reinsq

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to swap presets between characters, just like how you could swap outfits. For example, swapping a Ranger's preset into Kunoichi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.