Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

S

Slutwitch

Is anyone else having problems with the mod after the most recent patch? Me and a friend are having the same problem. We install it just how we normally would and then click Play, game starts for a split second then instantly closes. Even after restoring back up this occurs.

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Is anyone else having problems with the mod after the most recent patch? Me and a friend are having the same problem. We install it just how we normally would and then click Play, game starts for a split second then instantly closes. Even after restoring back up this occurs.

Same exact issue here, i thought it was just something i did wrong ..any help?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Same exact issue here, i thought it was just something i did wrong ..any help?
Playing on EU. No problem with mod

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor

I use the NA server and the usually trick to "re-install" resorepless didn't work for me as well.

Luckily, it can work by removing all of the modded files from Black Desert Online/Paz folder (including all pad0000.meta ) deleting "Version.dat", Run the Patch updater, and THEN following the normal steps to install resrepless mod.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I use the NA server and the usually trick to "re-install" resorepless didn't work for me as well.

Luckily, it can work by removing all of the modded files from Black Desert Online/Paz folder (including all pad0000.meta ) deleting "Version.dat", Run the Patch updater, and THEN following the normal steps to install resrepless mod.
If you delete the backups and force the repair by deleting Version.dat file you dont need to delete mod files

Dowjonsie

Potential Patron
The body size mod isn't working, at all. Sometimes, it has even kept me from playing the game -logon prompts but the game never launches. Any fix to this?

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Thanks guys it helped a ton! Now my next question is, what must one do to run the futa mod? i cant seem to find a solid tutorial?

Jeany

Casual Client
Here is a 7z file with updated sliders that works with today patch for some classes : valk, witch, lahn, dk, kunoichi.
Those value allow you to have thinner character and bigger breasts but you can modify those value as you wish under the <BoneParam> section.

Can't get Ranger or Tamer to work, keep crashing, have no idea why.

To use it you need to place the files in the directory files_to_patch and launch meta injector.

your download doesnt work, it keeps getting me a virus alert!

anyone got a fix for Lahn pretty please? =(

Jeany

Casual Client
There are only xml files in it, I don't how it could contain any kind of virus. It don't get flagged on virustotal, it doesn't even scan because there is no binary/scripts.

could you upload the xml for lahn only without zipping it, maybe it works. i dont know why only your file gets blocked on my pc any other download works just fine... *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.