Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

hyunoka

Potential Patron
Hi, the mod works fine for me, except that I can't customize the models or change any option. I mean, I can change the options but it doesn't have any effect on the game. The options ingame stay as the defaults options. Can someone help me?

Edit: the solution is to reinstall the mod every time you want to change the options. You can just reinstall without uninstalling. Hope you found it helpfull.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

retracore

Potential Patron
hello all... i got a question, does anyone know if resorpless has a slider customization for upperbody/torso? not breast but the upper torso or is it something you gotta xml edit in?

(i don't know which file to tamper with for mystic and i don't know where that particular part would be in said file)

this area

Last edited:

TregoVex

Potential Patron
Don't know if some one else already had this issue, but upon opening the Resorpless.exe, the command prompt opens but in a very small window, I can resize it, but after every action it makes, it jumps back to the small window. I can barely read any of it. At one point I need to select an option or hit the 'Enter' key. But it seems to miss a lot of the text and options. I tried pressing '1' and than 'Enter' which should install the files, but again being a small window, I can see a lot of 'failures' and 'can not's'. I don't know where this is going wrong. I tried leaving it for a while, but it took a very long time and it was still going and me not having a clue what was going on.

I sure hope my description was clear enough.
anyone know how to solve this?

TregoVex

Potential Patron
Can someone send me yours resorepless folder (thats inside files_to_patch) because mine resorepless cant create it somehow? Thank you in advance

M

Michiura

I'm having this problem,
anyone knows how to fix it?

my game is crashing when i enter the game

Preventing File Check...
*UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.
Nome do arquivo: 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'
em System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
em BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck(String bdoroot)
em MetaInjector.Program.Run()
em MetaInjector.Program.Main()

I figured out that what is causing the game to crash is the restore n patch, but still don't know how to fix it

Last edited by a moderator:

TWX

Potential Patron
Will there ever be any updates to this mod, or is it abandoned now? Just asking, as the last update is from early 2018, and seemingly the problems people have are stacking. I have no problems myself though, as I always only run meta-injector when there was a game update.

G

GuiRush

I would like to ask the owner of this mod if I would be allowed to post an image of this initial post where there are some hairy vaginas grouped in another forum, in order to serve as an example and inspire others to make their own versions and variations. Thank you for understanding.

garik1668

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "Мичиура, должность: 188636, участник: 229000"]
У меня эта проблема,
кто-нибудь знает как это исправить?

моя игра падает, когда я вхожу в игру

Предотвращение проверки файла ...
* НЕОБРАБОТАННОЕ ИСКЛЮЧЕНИЕ
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: нет возможности определить локализацию 'G: \ Jogos \ Black Desert Online \ version.dat'.
Nome do arquivo: 'G: \ Jogos \ Black Desert Online \ version.dat'
em System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String MaybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileStream.Init (Строковый путь, режим FileMode, доступ к FileAccess, права Int32, логические useRights, общий ресурс FileShare, параметры buffer32Size, опции FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, строка String msgPath, логический bFromProxy, логическая загрузка useLongH)
em System.IO.FileStream..ctor (путь строки, режим FileMode, доступ к FileAccess, общий доступ к FileShare, размер буфера Int32, параметры FileOptions, строка msgPath, логический bFromProxy, логический useLongPath, логический checkHost)
em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (Строковый путь, Кодировка кодирования, Логическое обнаружениеЭкодированиеFromByteOrderMarks, Размер буфера Int32, Логическое checkHost)
em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText (Строковый путь, Кодировка, Логическое checkHost)
em System.IO.File.ReadAllText (String path)
em BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck (String bdoroot)
em MetaInjector.Program.Run ()
em MetaInjector.Program.Main ()

Как исправить его.
[/ QUOTE]

garik1668

Potential Patron
была похожая проблемма пришлось полностью удалить игру и почистить реестр после . загрузил заново и все стало нормально

Sogeki

Potential Patron
If all of you send a message to BlackFire and tell him that u wish to donate to his donation pool, then maybe he will re-consider continuing development of this mod. I sent him a few messages previously, expressing my wish to donate but it seems that 1 person is not enough, to cover his time and expenses during the development. Alternatively, maybe BlackFire could provide the source codes and a basic guideline for his program so that keen developers can continue from where he left off.

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Personally, I am willing to donate up to US$100 to BlackFire's donation pool if he starts updating this mod again.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Personally, I am willing to donate up to US$100 to BlackFire's donation pool if he starts updating this mod again.
Undercoverpervert continued the mod, he/she provided tools to keep it working until now, and he/she keeps working on it. So mod is updated, you are just not looking where you should

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Undercoverpervert continued the mod, he/she provided tools to keep it working until now, and he/she keeps working on it. So mod is updated, you are just not looking where you should

He said he is still working on it. Are u referring to the meta injector port that he created? So his Meta Injector port is enough to get the mod working again?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Does anyone know how to make character's outfit like this?
View attachment 88119

Thanks a lot!
This should be one of Suzu's outfit mods.

He said he is still working on it. Are u referring to the meta injector port that he created? So his Meta Injector port is enough to get the mod working again?
I'm working on a bunch of things, including a full port of resorepless, but mostly on the general-purpose tools and the library. The current version of resorepless requires my Meta Injector port (which requires the BDO Toolkit library) to perform patches.

Sogeki

Potential Patron
This should be one of Suzu's outfit mods.

I'm working on a bunch of things, including a full port of resorepless, but mostly on the general-purpose tools and the library. The current version of resorepless requires my Meta Injector port (which requires the BDO Toolkit library) to perform patches.

Anyway I can help? If not in the technical aspect, then maybe in the monetary aspect? U can give me a donation link. Also, I sent u a few msgs, not sure if u have seen them.

ZeroL

Potential Patron
Does anyone know what this dude used to get the exact colors/dyes for its costumized DK and the other parts ? Such as bones, etc.

I saw the extractor but is there something we missed ?

Also 1 more https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2018/11/13/10/05/36/71635645_p2_master1200.jpg

kindofboy

Potential Patron
Hello all... I got a question, I created an alpha layer in this DDS,

not what I expected to display my low body,instead it was disappeared.

How should I do to let my low body replace this area?

THX a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.