Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Sparowe

Potential Patron
It was in character editor and in-game, for Lahn desert camo and Mystic Banha topless. The partcutdesc is literally one page before this one (HERE). While your on that page pickup the transparent Sanguine Petal from Kera :tongue: (HERE).

Now....if only someone could remove the built-in undies for Mystic Banha….:wink:

Oh lol. My problem is that my Lahn completely disappears when in character edit. Only head and shoes remain and I can't edit my body parts whatsoever lol.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've not been in BDO for ages and just getting used to the Resorepless way of modding stuff. Many of my old mods can work with this method, but I'm having trouble with the tool for repairing basebody clipping (the holes that can appear in the body texture). So far it has only worked once, but now whenever I make my selections of parts to be fixed and press "return" nothing actually happens, the app doesn't continue with making the changes. Does anyone know what the problem is here?
:grin: I happy to see you back. I appreciate your mods very much. Hear you come back make me want to reinstall also. Good lukc with modding. I look forward to seeing again.

princessnicky mods are in style i enjoy. not direct open. more like sweet ecchi. minimalist but clean.
h6AV6m5.jpg

CuroBED.jpg

CBXW11Yl.jpg

T2K3mgQl.jpg

Last edited:

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Hmm, is that with the partcutdesc I linked as well?

No I hadn't even used the partcutdesc file. I was told to remove an _ao file related to Lahn Nude body and it would fix the issue but my issue still persists. I'm pretty much stuck with having to reinstall everything again and I just did it the week of christmas when I came back after a month away.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
If princessnicky comes back, let me take a rest for a while.
:frown:
but you two can make dream team!

suzu you work on bdo modding with much dedication and community appreciate all your hard work. if you rest please come back :grin:
i even rememberinng you helping me fixing one of princessnicky mod when i run into problem. thanks

yachaxi

Potential Patron
Sorry for asking the same question .I use mod only for removing top parts of the the standard armor(like grunil) with resorepless , but version v3.6f has no option to restore them like in the tutorial on the first page . Can u explain how to restore removed armor until i messed up some files :)

Last edited:

Remilneia

Potential Patron
So, before i install this mod, i wanted to know if the breast size patcher only makes client sided changes or everyone can see it?
Other players who use the breast/body size mod will be able to see your size, but within the limits they set.

For example, if you set your max breast size to 5.0, and make your breasts that large, and a person who set their maximum breast size to 3.0, can see your character's gigantic breasts, but only up to 3.0.

Players who don't use the mod can't see it, and will only see the size within the game's limit (1.5). So in other words, as long as you don't post the picture anywhere, or set your character's portrait with the mods visible, you'll be fine.

A

ararera

How updating worked for me (Steam):
  1. Go to "Paz" folder and sort by last modified
  2. Delete all Paz/Pad/Meta/Backup files that have been modified (should be the most recent ones)
  3. In Steam, right click on game > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files
  4. Steam will replace the deleted files with originals (for me it was a ~2GB download, way better than having to redownload the whole 33GB game)
  5. Re-run BDO Toolkit Installer
  6. Re-run Resorepless and install (your settings should still be there)
  7. Run Restore N' Patch to launch the game client
I'm not positive how many of those steps are extraneous, but that's how I got it working.
So I'm trying to get my version of it to run, albeit on Windows Reg. I'll try this, all of the steps I have taken thus far preclude my MOD to bypass the file integrity check after the shield operates. Okay, later.

Piccolo

Potential Patron
First congratulations for the work, very good.
Second, is it possible to change the color of my female character's pubic hair to the same color as her hair?

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I have a problem which i can't really figure out why it happens.
I am using the latest resorepless, meta injector etc.
My settings for resorepless can be seen below. Kibelius armor is normal
and i only edited Karlsteins texture and another tamer outfit. using meta injectors "keep files as they are in the files to patch folders"

I never edited something on lahn but yet if i apply those settings my lahns desert camo looks like the first pic, with the whole chest + arms missing. Then if i apply fix holes for Lahn it looks like the other picture. (As i said there was no edit on this class or on any of the other classes desert camo. For reference my Tamers camo is still complete and not glitched at all. Also checked all other female classes. every of them works)
Maybe someone of you have any idea why this is happening~
Not even removing the cache and temp files worked.

Edit: If i go into awakened weapons on lahn, the arms are there but the chest is a giant hole.
resorpless settings.JPG why.JPG why2.JPG desertcamo.JPG

pipster79

Potential Patron
i have a problem, seems it has messed up manual fishing. when you try to fish instead of saying to press space to fish it says A instead but u still have to use space, then after the slider bar and your supose to c the letters to type to catch the fish you cant see the letters there covered with some garble

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
i have a problem, seems it has messed up manual fishing. when you try to fish instead of saying to press space to fish it says A instead but u still have to use space, then after the slider bar and your supose to c the letters to type to catch the fish you cant see the letters there covered with some garble
It is not caused by the mod or any of the tools.

EthylButyrate

Potential Patron
I'm so sad Lahn is not updated in the mod, well the options apply properly but the body with 3d vagina doesn't, I tried adding the body from kunoichi nude folder but it has a huge neck seam on lahn, does anyone know what can be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.