Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Hey I have a question, I *think* I installed the mod properly but it doesn't seem to work.

The most important detail is that I'm trying to use this while playing on the Gamez private server
How can I make it compatible with it?

Install as written in the instructions.
I also play on gamezbd, everything works.

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
So is anyone going to be helpful enough here to answer my Archer question on how to remove Armor ?
Also I noticed lately there's a lot of people here who could help but are just either simply ignoring others seeking help or just leaving the rest confused with a half ass reply ; i.e : "Can't be bothered right now" .

P.s : My question refers to how to make the character Archer nude in combat (specifically removing the armor) not just taking off their inner armor (underwear) which is not visible in combat due to Black desert not allowing you to fight with your inner

J

Jambi

Apparently the game didnt worked with the latest version with just reinstalling the mod, I reinstalled the whole game and it worked to me following the steps the creator said.

RevanK

Potential Patron
I'm glad that I'm seeing people that also play on GamezBD here, specially since I read you guys saying it all works fine for you so it gives me hope!

I've had for a long time this issue when using Restore N' Patch: the game would open, then pop a message saying files were corrupted, close instantly and repair.

So I tried using resorepless and then meta injector after logging into the launcher, and then starting the game without using Restore N' Patch. This got me rid of the corrupted files problem, but now all characters have invisible parts on them where the nude bits would be. For example, if I put my chars in underwear, they become just a floating head. I know this has prolly been asked already, but there's 281 pages to this thread, and have already been searching around by "invisible" and stuff and haven't found a solution, so if any of you read about it at some point and remembers -or even better if you had this same issue and solved it!- I'd be grateful to get it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2019-01-17_179896748.JPG
    2019-01-17_179896748.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 195
A

andtwo42

@Jambi How exactly did you install it and made it work? i reinstalled game , used resore and meta inject and still corrupt file error. :(

Araikuma

Potential Patron
How updating worked for me (Steam):
  1. Go to "Paz" folder and sort by last modified
  2. Delete all Paz/Pad/Meta/Backup files that have been modified (should be the most recent ones)
  3. In Steam, right click on game > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files
  4. Steam will replace the deleted files with originals (for me it was a ~2GB download, way better than having to redownload the whole 33GB game)
  5. Re-run BDO Toolkit Installer
  6. Re-run Resorepless and install (your settings should still be there)
  7. Run Restore N' Patch to launch the game client
I'm not positive how many of those steps are extraneous, but that's how I got it working.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
leaving the rest confused with a half ass reply ; i.e : "Can't be bothered right now" .
Wouldn't be confused if you bothered to find the answer that was given multiple times to similar "issues", I'm just sick of doing tech support, I enjoy coding, and if I feel like certain content could benefit others, I make it public, but I always despise doing tech support, it's so repetitive and consumes so much time and makes me go mad, doesn't matter how detailed the instructions might be, or if there's a troubleshooting guide, most people end up never reading it and they ask the same questions over and over again, I've experienced this countless times before with other projects, and any public/open source developer I'm in contact with reports the same experiences, this is the one part about maintaining public projects that I don't like.

1. Go to "Paz" folder and sort by last modified
  2. Delete all Paz/Pad/Meta/Backup files that have been modified (should be the most recent ones)
  3. In Steam, right click on game > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files
  4. Steam will replace the deleted files with originals (for me it was a ~2GB download, way better than having to redownload the whole 33GB game)
  5. Re-run BDO Toolkit Installer
  6. Re-run Resorepless and install (your settings should still be there)
  7. Run Restore N' Patch to launch the game client
Why is this even needed? Were you getting "file is corrupt" while loading/playing the game? You patched wrong, restore backup and patch again.
#5 is never needed unless there's an update to BDO Toolkit.
#6 no need to re-run Resorepless unless you make changes to settings, if you're just installing then run Meta Injector directly.

RevanK

Potential Patron
Okay after doing the exact same process like 6 times it seems to work now..

One last question though, is Lahn supposed to not have a 3D texture for her vulva or did I somehow mess it up? It's just a flat texture (I did turn on the 3d option)

Question: Are you using restore n' patch or not?

IBooI

Potential Patron
Resorepless has been pretty much abandoned, there is a port in the making but it's not very high on the priorities list.

As for the library and the associated tools, I have been, and I am busy with some other things, when I have time to work on the library and the tools, I work on improving them, fixing bugs and adding support for new features, I don't think there would be a public release for these updates soon, many changes are incomplete and lots of things still need to be tested.

Recently I've been working towards figuring out the data structure and behavior for model cuts, so that partcutdesc would not have to be altered and proper cuts could be created for modified/custom outfits, I still can't quite figure out how it works, as the behavior appears to be dictated by more than just the values presented for the cut(s), but also by the cut index and/or the cut group index, affecting different parts of the body and/or clothing.
Removing cuts however is simple, and since most modded outfits that have been made so far are adjusted for 0 cuts (since the cuts are disabled by the modified partcutdesc file), removing the cuts from the custom models will work as an alternative that will not break future outfit releases (like partcutdesc currently does in most cases), however texture modifications that expose parts of the body that are normally cut (without model modifications) will require the original models to have their cuts removed, and if the texture is shared by multiple classes, it would have to be done for all those classes, the one downside to this is that new class releases that may end up using a modified texture (which would be the case with shared outfits) would have to have their models' cuts removed.

I've also been making iterative work towards an overhaul for the library, likely to be version 2.0, but version 1.4 may be released as a "preview" temporarily to accompany new tools (a port of PACtool which would have more options, including the option to remove cuts from a model and the option to "decimate" the mesh from LOD0 to LOD1 and LOD2 so that the look of a modified model would remain more consistent) and the numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Well thx God u a LIVE!!!! , like always i say good work , i cant play without the mod....super bobies super legs super but etc etc, i am just a user so i realy dont undertand nathing that u say , just try ur best to keep this exelect work . me on game thx to u .... nathing more i can ask , Keep your work up and have a nice 2019 o/

Attachments

• 2018-12-18_19249222.JPG
    2018-12-18_19249222.JPG
    586.7 KB · Views: 880

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
You complaining about the lack of information without specifying the information that you're asking for is about as useful as my information; scratch that it's actually less useful.
The guidance tells you everything that I need.

If you read all my comments you can at least deduce the steps I've taken so far
People add, skip and alter steps in creative ways, I can't deduce anything.

BDO GameZ Private server
There's your problem, no support for private servers, end of discussion.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Is there actually no way to prevent it from rolling back into the unedited version?
I imagine he doesn't have the client of that server nor has any interest of getting it, so he wouldn't know.
I've seen some screens with gameZ logo so some users have made it work but you will have to ask them.

UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert please don't get frustrated about ever repeated questions, let the users handle them themselves. For me and i imagine many other users the mod works just fine for what we want to achieve. I'm happy to hear you are still working on the tools and looking forward to the improved pactool (any chance for skin weight extraction?)

U

user0102020210

hey quick question. i've downloaded the patch but i cant seem to apply any customization.
whenever i try to apply hair options, show clothings, change body size, nothing happens. anyone know how to fix this?
am i just using it wrong? i enter the game and make changes and press enter to apply them. nothing happens. :/
screen shows me that all my clothings are kept, but they;re not visible

jogene1964

Casual Client
every time the patch n restore auto patches I have to rerun injector to restore some of my files, I assume it automatically uses the keep "file structure" instead of " let the program decide". could someone change that to either keep the option last used or always let the program decide?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
every time the patch n restore auto patches I have to rerun injector to restore some of my files, I assume it automatically uses the keep "file structure" instead of " let the program decide". could someone change that to either keep the option last used or always let the program decide?
The point on patch and restore using file structure by default its because YOU SHOULD be using that option. Dont just drop everything on files_to_patch, place them in their folders and patch and restore will work fine

W

watduh

sorry if this has been asked (spent the last hour trying out different search terms to see if i could find an answer) but is there any way to keep the stockings on the nude basic and nude black underwear? i have the keep all stockings setting on but whenever i remove all underwear, it removes the stockings for nude basic and nude black. i saw someone post a similar issue with le vladian and perhaps it's the same cause?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to go through the (fairly tedious) work of properly stripping cuts from modified outfits without the use of partcutdesc, using work-in-progress tools, preferably people who have more technical knowledge about the game (such as the game's file structure) as it would be much easier and much faster.
This is mostly to do with Suzu's modifications for now, patches done by resorepless would be adjusted once I get to work on the port again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.