Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Nordir

Vivacious Visitor
Excerpt from multiplemodeldesc.xml
<! -
Condition code:
B: Model to show during combat

D: Damaged model
U: Uperbody part exists
I: underwear mode condition
A: When an awakening weapon is activated (WeaponOut)
E: WeaponIn has been deactivated
H: If you are a hostile character with me (SelfPlayer)
S: When the movement speed is zero
->

<! -
Condition Model ConditionalModel:
Type: Damage: Damaged model
If you are using a model that matches Type: Match: Param
- CheckHidden = "0" Check hidden model Default 0: Do not check
Type: MatchParent: If you are using a parent model that matches Param

- If the function is the same as the condition code, the condition model is used as much as possible.
- When the same part is set in the condition model and condition code, the order of calculation is applied to the condition code - It is the order of application of the condition model.
At this time, the condition code processing can be discarded by the condition code and the unintended effect can be obtained
Please do not use the condition code and condition model simultaneously for the same area. Please consult with the program 2 team if it is necessary to use it.

->

Okay thanks for the info, I've looked through the xml files. Seems like it's not possible to add more stages because that would require to add more conditions.

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
How do you remove the armors of the archer though ?
Also big thanks for taking the time to explain. I have yet to try this method , however I cannot play my archer nude if I can't remove the armors which I did not yet figured out how to do it.

You just unequip them.

Seems like we're back to suggesting tampering with the .resorepless folder... I've explained so many times before why it shouldn't be done let alone suggested, I'm on my phone and I can't be bothered to do it again.

Why not? The patcher even mentions when it is the best time to put your own files in.

K

k4m1k4ze

For some reason my game won't open up after the newest patch while I have the mod on, keeps saying my files are corrupted. Don't think I restored my backup before the patch, so I've been looking through the thread and it seems like the only option is a clean reinstall. Is there any other way to get the mod working again or no?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
enjoy
2018-11-03-707593097.png
2018-08-30-9271235.png
2018-11-03-707821592.png
2018-11-03-707767319.png
2018-11-03-707976249.png
2018-11-03-707850909.png
2018-11-03-708030234.png
2018-11-03-708091699.png
2018-11-03-708539323.png
2018-11-03-708790342.png
2018-11-03-708121823.png
2018-11-03-713114226.png

I'm am having a hell of a time getting the sliders to activate and work in game like pretty much everyone elses.

Running all current versions of the tools: BDO Tool Kit ; Resorepless ; Meta Injector and followed the instructions.

I've read that there seems to be some issues with the XML files not getting patched in correctly due to the new folder naming structure that came out with one of the last updates.

I took a few months off from BDO and when I started playing again I reinstalled everything from scratch along with updating all the current tools.

When I was playing before I was able to get the sliders to work but messing with them in the customization menu in game just made the breasts look horrible and nothing like everybody else's results. "Nice and round like in the pictures above?"

Now I'm trying to see if I can achieve that by using the option in Resorepless to increase the max sliders and I'm confused if once I do that and run the program if I still have to edit the XML files for each of my female characters?

Honestly what is throwing me of is how to programs put some files in the .resorepless folder after running it and this option is rather new to me.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to try and fully explain my situation as to best help the authors as well as other users help me with my situation.

Thanks

Last edited:

IBooI

Potential Patron
Hi, the dev of mod have change web site or just let mod un update sice last year, cose las update was 07/xx/2018, ??

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Hi, the dev of mod have change web site or just let mod un update sice last year, cose las update was 07/xx/2018, ??

Resorepless has been pretty much abandoned, there is a port in the making but it's not very high on the priorities list.

As for the library and the associated tools, I have been, and I am busy with some other things, when I have time to work on the library and the tools, I work on improving them, fixing bugs and adding support for new features, I don't think there would be a public release for these updates soon, many changes are incomplete and lots of things still need to be tested.

Recently I've been working towards figuring out the data structure and behavior for model cuts, so that partcutdesc would not have to be altered and proper cuts could be created for modified/custom outfits, I still can't quite figure out how it works, as the behavior appears to be dictated by more than just the values presented for the cut(s), but also by the cut index and/or the cut group index, affecting different parts of the body and/or clothing.
Removing cuts however is simple, and since most modded outfits that have been made so far are adjusted for 0 cuts (since the cuts are disabled by the modified partcutdesc file), removing the cuts from the custom models will work as an alternative that will not break future outfit releases (like partcutdesc currently does in most cases), however texture modifications that expose parts of the body that are normally cut (without model modifications) will require the original models to have their cuts removed, and if the texture is shared by multiple classes, it would have to be done for all those classes, the one downside to this is that new class releases that may end up using a modified texture (which would be the case with shared outfits) would have to have their models' cuts removed.

I've also been making iterative work towards an overhaul for the library, likely to be version 2.0, but version 1.4 may be released as a "preview" temporarily to accompany new tools (a port of PACtool which would have more options, including the option to remove cuts from a model and the option to "decimate" the mesh from LOD0 to LOD1 and LOD2 so that the look of a modified model would remain more consistent) and the numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
In the "files_to_patch" folder, it does not, at any point, mention tampering with the ".resorepless" folder.
Okay, I simply assumed the program means the .resorepless folder, since it's the folder it creates after the customization. It works, if I put it in the .resorepless folder. What would be the difference? Or why isn't it recommended?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Okay, I simply assumed the program means the .resorepless folder, since it's the folder it creates after the customization. It works, if I put it in the .resorepless folder. What would be the difference? Or why isn't it recommended?
Every time you run resorepless, everything on that folder get deleted

F

Farah

View attachment 83877
While not wearing any gears on my Tamer, the default underwear and arm guard are still there.
It appears removed (nude) from beauty shop, but not in-game.
Does anyone know how to remove them?
Thanks in advance!
The default underwear texture used at character makeup is the last number 0000
The default underwear texture used in the game is 0001

I'm having this issue aswell... wtf dude ?
just how exactly are we supposed to fix this ? you're not being clear at all

Samirah

Potential Patron
when I try to run resorepless.exe as administrator, it keeps popping up saying this
resorepless.PNG

I followed the install directions, so I don't know what's wrong.

BDO toolkit, meta injector, resorpless, and restore and patch are all current
no custom files
meta injector won't run because of the missing pad00000.meta file
client region is NA
meta injector won't run so idk, launcher says ver 1.0.4.6
the rest is above

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
when I try to run resorepless.exe as administrator, it keeps popping up saying this
View attachment 86345

I followed the install directions, so I don't know what's wrong.

BDO toolkit, meta injector, resorpless, and restore and patch are all current
no custom files
meta injector won't run because of the missing pad00000.meta file
client region is NA
meta injector won't run so idk, launcher says ver 1.0.4.6
the rest is above
Move all patchers to paz folder

Travis_Parker

Potential Patron
Hello i have a question. If i set the Body Part Sliders for Thights to 3.00 Max and set default to 2.90. Why can i not see a difference to the normal setting from the base game? i also checked the salon to edit my character but the sliders are already maxed out. Please help
Oh and i play Mystique and have the nude mod only applied for her if that matters

Shaydow

Potential Patron
Hello i have a question. If i set the Body Part Sliders for Thights to 3.00 Max and set default to 2.90. Why can i not see a difference to the normal setting from the base game? i also checked the salon to edit my character but the sliders are already maxed out. Please help
Oh and i play Mystique and have the nude mod only applied for her if that matters

I think I read someone else having this problem and it was because you changed the default values. Leave default alone and adjust ONLY the MIN and MAX. There should be no reason to touch default values anyway.

Hope this helps.

Travis_Parker

Potential Patron
I think I read someone else having this problem and it was because you changed the default values. Leave default alone and adjust ONLY the MIN and MAX. There should be no reason to touch default values anyway.

Hope this helps.
i tried that out but also, no change. its stll the default max value in the salon

Last edited:

sebastien

Potential Patron
Hey, so it seems this issue hasnt happened in a bit but I tried using the mod after a long break, reinstalled everything as is and as instructed. Everything went perfect until I did the launch of the game through restore'n'patch. Launches the launcher and then pressed play and it gave me a message saying that files were corrupt. Reinstalling the game right now and the files again. Anyone know why this is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.