Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

GVRiva85

Potential Patron
Modified Tamer's Underwear all Textures

BlackDesert folder : \Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

all classes except Tamer works fine with "remove Starter" underwear. i can take off armor n hide the underwear n it works just not on Tamer. When i open F4 on Tamer n set underwear or starter armor it WORKS but not INGAME it shows the white starter underwear. Also the MetaInjector fails to patch 8 files after i put the Tamer updated textures in. what else am i missing?

thx!

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
all classes except Tamer works fine with "remove Starter" underwear. i can take off armor n hide the underwear n it works just not on Tamer. When i open F4 on Tamer n set underwear or starter armor it WORKS but not INGAME it shows the white starter underwear. Also the MetaInjector fails to patch 8 files after i put the Tamer updated textures in. what else am i missing?

thx!

Not all classes. Archer doesn't

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron

thx!
do you have to buy pearl shop underwear so it has something to hide?
and did you click the show underwear button in game as well?

GVRiva85

Potential Patron
do you have to buy pearl shop underwear so it has something to hide?
and did you click the show underwear button in game as well?

yes i have pearlshop underwear on all classes .. i set it to starter so i can still see them but if i make them invisible it will show nude only tamer not instead it shows the bandage underwear...

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
I made my game CMNF (only nude females) , can see a trace of underwear on some females, but most are nude, my Valkyrie and my witch both have thin white underwear of some sort until i apply pearl shop underwear then they are properly nude

i had my archer nude, but did not like the huge boxers shaped invisible box, so redid the mod and made no males nude

ryaeon

Potential Patron
excuse me.. i desperately need help.
when i use resorepless i think its work nice. except ranger karlestein didn have boobs. its missing texture?
maehwa hand on order apricot is missing.. and many more that i forget.
please someone help me fix it. thankyou..

Ddera

Potential Patron
Hey BlackFireBR and rest of you folks.
I was wondering if I could get a little assistance, with editing textures of outfits.

I am using resorepless.exe, of course. Go to tools, get textures from a file, select class and find the wanted outfit. I then get the textures and it opens a folder with a lot of dds files.
Which one or how many of these do I edit, and if i use gimp, is it the same method as photoshop users? (Create a new layer with alpha, make a black spot to cover the part wanted removed)

Thanks in advance!

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
VincentXyooj VincentXyooj

I've convinced it to work. I recommend the following steps.
  1. Uninstall the nude mod completely. resorepless.exe, option 6. Delete all the nude mod files afterwards, to make sure you have a fresh start.
  2. Let the BDO launcher repair the client.
  3. Download all the nude mod components and extract them into your Paz folder as usual.
  4. Follow the usual steps to make the nude mod work.
  5. Customize the nude mod to your liking.
  6. Choose to Install the nude mod, BUT leave the resorepless.exe window open. DO NOT hit enter, LET IT NOT start the Meta Injector.exe yet!
Up until this point, everything is the same as you know it. Now to the "new" part.
  1. Get the Archer nude files from DA.
  2. Open the archive and copy the desired "character" folder into your "files_to_patch\.resorepless" folder. Use the character folders from "Errect" or "Flaccid" first, NOT the one from the folder called "Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Archer"!
  3. Now ... within the Archive, go to the "Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Archer", and navigate down to the character folder you desire (flaccid or errect). Extract this character folder into "files_to_patch\.resorepless" as well. Overwrite if necessary.
  4. Done. Go back to your open resorepless.exe window and allow it to start the Meta Injector.exe (hit enter or smth.).
  5. Within the Meta Injector.exe, choose 1 - Run Injector.
  6. In the next option menu, choose "Let the program decide where they should go." This is very important!
  7. Acknowledge everything, let it patch and you should be all set.
Note, this will remove every underwear for the archer. You have to find out which underwear you want to remove and which you want to stay. Just remove the files in the \Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\9_pem\armor\38_underwear folder accordingly.

For Example:
If you want to keep every underwear but the default (starter) one, you have to delete every file in this folder except for "pem_00_uw_0000.pac".

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Last edited:

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron

1. Uninstall the nude mod completely. resorepless.exe, option 6. Delete all the nude mod files afterwards, to make sure you have a fresh start.
  3. Download all the nude mod components and extract them into your Paz folder as usual.
  6. Choose to Install the nude mod, BUT leave the resorepless.exe window open. DO NOT hit enter, LET IT NOT start the Meta Injector.exe yet!
Up until this point, everything is the same as you know it. Now to the "new" part.
  2. Open the archive and copy the desired "character" folder into your "files_to_patch\.resorepless" folder. Use the character folders from "Errect" or "Flaccid" first, NOT the one from the folder called "Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Archer"!
  3. Now ... within the Archive, go to the "Black Desert Male Nude Mod [Replace Underwear Version] For Archer", and navigate down to the character folder you desire (flaccid or errect). Extract this character folder into "files_to_patch\.resorepless" as well. Overwrite if necessary.
  4. Done. Go back to your open resorepless.exe window and allow it to start the Meta Injector.exe (hit enter or smth.).
  6. In the next option menu, choose "Let the program decide where they should go." This is very important!
Note, this will remove every underwear for the archer. You have to find out which underwear you want to remove and which you want to stay. Just remove the files in the \Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc\9_pem\armor\38_underwear folder accordingly.

For Example:
If you want to keep every underwear but the default (starter) one, you have to delete every file in this folder except for "pem_00_uw_0000.pac".

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

GOOD INSTRUCTIONS above, figured something might go wrong and wanted a clean game folder, so i have a clean copy of my black desert online game folder, so if something goes wrong, I delete the modified game folder , and make a new copy of the unchanged game folder to modify, takes time to delete and copy the game folders, but seemed the most reasonable thing to do

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor

For Example:

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

How do you remove the armors of the archer though ?
Also big thanks for taking the time to explain. I have yet to try this method , however I cannot play my archer nude if I can't remove the armors which I did not yet figured out how to do it.

M

Meliv

Can someone help me please?

I can't seem to change the max size of the breasts and butt or anything i don't think.

I have changed the values in resorepless.exe ran everything as admin.

But when i got to make a new character to see the changes, it seems everything is still set to vanilla.
Please help, thank you
I have the same issue, everything else works fine but I cant get the max and min slider changes to work in character creation.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Seems like we're back to suggesting tampering with the .resorepless folder... I've explained so many times before why it shouldn't be done let alone suggested, I'm on my phone and I can't be bothered to do it again.

mcdyn

Potential Patron
Hello, I wanted to change the textures of kunoichi starter armor and dark knight, I put them in files to patch, the nudemod of resorelepess works right, i install first resorepless and customized it, after Run Injector, but these textures do not want patched in no way, I followed all these instructions below, what is giving wrong?
TIPS:
Using different textures:

If you are planning on using different textures from the ones included in this mod, do this:
1 - Download Meta Injector and extract all the content of your .zip file to your "Paz" folder.
2 - Place your custom files in the "files_to_patch" folder located now in your "Paz" folder.
3 - First run resorepless.exe and do all your changes and install the mod.
4 - Run "meta_injector.exe" and apply the patch.
Done.

Attachments

• errrrrr.jpg
    errrrrr.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 143
  • tyyuu.jpg
    tyyuu.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Nordir

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to set the damaged stage of an armor up into multiple stages?
If it isn't hardcoded then there must be a threshold setting somewhere for the damaged version of armors. I doubt they put that durability slider in the shop just for fun.
Even so, there is still the question if it's just a global value for all armors or if there's a way to set up durability ranges to point out at different textures.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is it possible to set the damaged stage of an armor up into multiple stages?
If it isn't hardcoded then there must be a threshold setting somewhere for the damaged version of armors. I doubt they put that durability slider in the shop just for fun.
Even so, there is still the question if it's just a global value for all armors or if there's a way to set up durability ranges to point out at different textures.
Damaged armor( when durability reach 0 ) have a different model, you can set the broken to be displayed always, but im not sure if you can set different values

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Damaged armor( when durability reach 0 ) have a different model, you can set the broken to be displayed always, but im not sure if you can set different values
Excerpt from multiplemodeldesc.xml
<! -
Condition code:
B: Model to show during combat

D: Damaged model
U: Uperbody part exists
I: underwear mode condition
A: When an awakening weapon is activated (WeaponOut)
E: WeaponIn has been deactivated
H: If you are a hostile character with me (SelfPlayer)
S: When the movement speed is zero
->

<! -
Condition Model ConditionalModel:
Type: Damage: Damaged model
If you are using a model that matches Type: Match: Param
- CheckHidden = "0" Check hidden model Default 0: Do not check
Type: MatchParent: If you are using a parent model that matches Param

- If the function is the same as the condition code, the condition model is used as much as possible.
- When the same part is set in the condition model and condition code, the order of calculation is applied to the condition code - It is the order of application of the condition model.
At this time, the condition code processing can be discarded by the condition code and the unintended effect can be obtained
Please do not use the condition code and condition model simultaneously for the same area. Please consult with the program 2 team if it is necessary to use it.

->

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The slider simply controls how many damage overlays to display and at what opacity, below a certain threshold it may change to a different model with cut off pieces, but there's no way to add additional model stages.

Average Tumblrina

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a fix to Lahn's Marine Romance?

I checked to see if Resorepless replaces anything related to the outfit and haven't found any at all.
The outfit just shows up with a broken collar and missing buttons

Attachments

• 2018-12-26_3584447.JPG
    2018-12-26_3584447.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 454

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.