Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

iStorm.exe

Potential Patron
Open partcutdesk with a editor, search for the pac that you are modifying or the pac with the name of the texture you are editing, on the related section (Example: hand)
View attachment 85055

Then delete that line or comment it:

View attachment 85056

Inject the new partcutdesc and should be solved. Be aware that what you are doing is disabling the cut the model does on the skin, so clipping could appear on that outfit part, but not on all the outfit.
so is there no way to avoid the clipping besides sizing up the mesh?

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
OK backed up my black desert online folder
and tried this -resorepless-nude-mod
I have 2 characters , a Valkyrie, and the new archer class
the mod worked great on the Valkyrie
but
on the archer there is a huge boxers shaped hole , can anyone tell me step by step EITHER:
1. how to fix this
or
2. which file(s) to put back so the boxers are back again for the archer

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
besides the below from the previous post, there is no way to change size OR more importantly skin tone on the cock?

".....
on the archer there is a huge boxers shaped hole , can anyone tell me step by step EITHER:
1. how to fix this
or
2. which file(s) to put back so the boxers are back again for the archer ......"

oh and besides the two previous posts do i need to make a new copy of my original black desert online folder to run the mod with different choices ?

Basaran996

Potential Patron
qhy does this happnes when i try tu increase the butt size?

Attachments

• 2018-12-19_255932132.JPG
    2018-12-19_255932132.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 942

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
1. how to fix this
or
2. which file(s) to put back so the boxers are back again for the archer ......"

and 3. ------> oh and besides the two previous posts do i need to make a new copy of my original black desert online folder to run the mod with different choices ?

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
The person who made the nude mode for archer released over at his page -> Black Desert Male Nude Mod #9
He gave the answer to how to fix some stuff to make it work but I'm not able to understand the instructions.
If someone would be kind to explain how to make the archer nude mod work it would be greatly appreciated.

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
I made a new copy of my not modded black desert online folder and did the mod again ,
did it CMNF (clothed male nude female), I kept helmets and stockings and shoes visible

so Archer is fixed , he not nude at all, and neither is any male, that is fine for me for now, hope you get answered Vincent

E

Exa

Yes it seemed like he was saying replace the underwear file with the nude dummy file but no matter what I did it was still underwear.

G

GreenBean777

Can someone help me please?

I can't seem to change the max size of the breasts and butt or anything i don't think.

I have changed the values in resorepless.exe ran everything as admin.

But when i got to make a new character to see the changes, it seems everything is still set to vanilla.
Please help, thank you

VincentXyooj

Vivacious Visitor
Regarding Archer no matter what I do I cannot make the underwear/stockings to disappear.
I tried to use Resorepless but the Archer is not displayed in the list therefore it won't remove the armors and underwear for him. So I tried the old way and manually placed the transparent model file to replace the underwear file to hide the underwear.
However it did not work out .
What am I doing wrong ?Anyone who figured it out is kind enough to explain the steps ?
adadada.PNG

UPDATE: I got the underwear Replacement to work, but how does one edit the armors to be nude as well?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.