Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
What private server version? I followed the steps on page 1 and so far after running everything i go and run "Restore N' Patch" as specified then the launcher runs and does the file download again, every time.
If it's your first time installing, just run resorepless then meta injector. Don't run restore & patch.

jammerg55

Potential Patron
Thank you so much, the patch was driving me insane. On a seperate note, i wonder how hard it would be to make a futa version.

jammerg55

Potential Patron
ok, so after sucessfully getting the mod to install, i start the game, get on to the server, and everyone is still clothed, what went wrong?

Ryuno

Potential Patron
mine works and everyones nude. but, i cant customize anything. i change the settings to what i want but it wont update in game, it all stays at the default settings

update: im just stupid and didnt realise i needed to use the install option again. works perfectly

Last edited:

bdoplayer111

Potential Patron
issue.PNG

Is there any possibility to get smaller niplles on Ran, so they won`t pop out through texture? Or how can i fix it, breast here is less than 2.0

caliarbor

Potential Patron
i've been trying to get this to work for about 3 weeks now. i followed the instructions to the letter, but for some reason when i open res, it doesn't show any options and is opening in a very small window with only enter or close prompts. not sure what i did wrong, but i havent been able to find anything talking about how to fix this.

CasualAF

Potential Patron
Well I tried to follow the instructions, but some unexpected circumstanced prevented me to do them. Okay, so here's what happened to me: I install everything. Start extracting all the files. Once I extract the BDOToolkit into my Pak folder Norton detects it as unsafe and automatically removes it. So not only was metainjector not able to work because of the removed filed but Restore n Patch as well. Now, Norton is pretty damned good but im almost sure these files arent viruses or anything, so whats a solution here?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Well I tried to follow the instructions, but some unexpected circumstanced prevented me to do them. Okay, so here's what happened to me: I install everything. Start extracting all the files. Once I extract the BDOToolkit into my Pak folder Norton detects it as unsafe and automatically removes it. So not only was metainjector not able to work because of the removed filed but Restore n Patch as well. Now, Norton is pretty damned good but im almost sure these files arent viruses or anything, so whats a solution here?
Tell Norton that is not a virus. You need to add an exception on norton config.

iStorm.exe

Potential Patron
I know this has been asked a million times but I'm getting holes in my character after editing the Heled Costume for DK. I'm using just the partcutsdesc.xml that comes with resorepless. Using the "fix holes" function in resorepless results in some pretty gnarly clipping. Is there any kind of fix?

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
I'm alright with the mod so far, but is there a way to be able to change this neck? If you go for smaller sliders, the neck becomes far less proportionate to the rest of the body, and the sliders don't allow you to slim the neck down horizontally (only allows length change, not width). Could this be edited in any way to be in better proportions to the body? I'm more focused on how I can slim the neck down than I am on the smaller details.

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 580

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I know this has been asked a million times but I'm getting holes in my character after editing the Heled Costume for DK. I'm using just the partcutsdesc.xml that comes with resorepless. Using the "fix holes" function in resorepless results in some pretty gnarly clipping. Is there any kind of fix?
Open partcutdesk with a editor, search for the pac that you are modifying or the pac with the name of the texture you are editing, on the related section (Example: hand)
1545056677667.png

Then delete that line or comment it:

1545056824185.png

Inject the new partcutdesc and should be solved. Be aware that what you are doing is disabling the cut the model does on the skin, so clipping could appear on that outfit part, but not on all the outfit.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I'm alright with the mod so far, but is there a way to be able to change this neck? If you go for smaller sliders, the neck becomes far less proportionate to the rest of the body, and the sliders don't allow you to slim the neck down horizontally (only allows length change, not width). Could this be edited in any way to be in better proportions to the body? I'm more focused on how I can slim the neck down than I am on the smaller details.
Body neck has to be the same as the head neck, so you dont see the cut. So i can only think on manually editing both 3d models. I dont think you can do this with sliders.

iStorm.exe

Potential Patron
Open partcutdesk with a editor, search for the pac that you are modifying or the pac with the name of the texture you are editing, on the related section (Example: hand)
View attachment 85055

Then delete that line or comment it:

View attachment 85056

Inject the new partcutdesc and should be solved. Be aware that what you are doing is disabling the cut the model does on the skin, so clipping could appear on that outfit part, but not on all the outfit.
so is there no way to avoid the clipping besides sizing up the mesh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.