Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

zpucki

Vivacious Visitor
Hi BlackFire,

as always thank you for your great work. One question though. Is the male pants problem still on your radar?

Sglover0513

Potential Patron
Restore a backup and try again. I just tried your settings and it seems to be working just fine for me:
View attachment 60258
Make sure you are setting it to "Keep All" in the "Customize->Customize Weapons" menu. By default it comes with "Remove Amulets and Talismans" for the sorceress class
View attachment 60259

I did a restore backup. I checked and made sure the settings are correct. Confirmed and then installed.I even deleted resorep and re-downloaded and installed last night, with all the same settings and it still won't populate the weapons?
FgI9CCc.png

Hr4jy1L.png

I see the weapons listed in the black desert folder. Should they be moved to the PAZ folder?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi BlackFire,

as always thank you for your great work. One question though. Is the male pants problem still on your radar?
Yes, next update I'll have that fixed.

I did a restore backup. I checked and made sure the settings are correct. Confirmed and then installed.I even deleted resorep and re-downloaded and installed last night, with all the same settings and it still won't populate the weapons?
FgI9CCc.png

Hr4jy1L.png

I see the weapons listed in the black desert folder. Should they be moved to the PAZ folder?
No, they should be right there where they are.
How many files are patched when you chose your config? And do you see it patching for sorceress weapons? It shouldn't.

Try this:
  1. Download the clean pad00000.meta of this week: pad00000-NA-2017-02-16.zip
  2. Move all your .backup files to any other place that it's not your "Paz" folder.
  3. Put the clean .meta file in the "Paz" folder.
  4. Delete the file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" and "resorepless_latest_modifications.bin" located in "patcher_resources\"
  5. Run resorepless.exe and re-configure everything again (specially the "Customize weapons" menu).
  6. Install resorepless
If this still doesn't work, please send me your "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" after you have applied the patch so I can test your settings here and see what might be causing that.

Attachments

pad00000-NA-2017-02-16.zip
12.7 MB · Views: 227

Sglover0513

Potential Patron
Yes, next update I'll have that fixed.

No, they should be right there where they are.
How many files are patched when you chose your config? And do you see it patching for sorceress weapons? It shouldn't.

Try this:
  1. Download the clean pad00000.meta of this week: pad00000-NA-2017-02-16.zip
  2. Move all your .backup files to any other place that it's not your "Paz" folder.
  3. Put the clean .meta file in the "Paz" folder.
  4. Delete the file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" and "resorepless_latest_modifications.bin" located in "patcher_resources\"
  5. Run resorepless.exe and re-configure everything again (specially the "Customize weapons" menu).
  6. Install resorepless
If this still doesn't work, please send me your "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" after you have applied the patch so I can test your settings here and see what might be causing that.

Boom!! You are a genius! Donation sent :-)

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Well, it might be end to nice things very soon... some people are outright posting nudes in Beauty album / photo gallery.
I guess when something gets too easy to use some not so bright people end up using it...

It probably won't do much but can you put in warning to not post pictures using nude / size mod in the official galleries?
(it would be best if You could make it so they can't use those features at all when they use the mod)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Resorepless v2.9
  • If you are comming from v2.8, the program will keep all your settings.
  • Fixed male starter underwear not being removed when set to "Remove Starter" and "Both Genders"
  • Fixed File Browser not returning to the right page after applying settings.
  • Added a new option "G - Mark this file across the same gender" to the File Browser.
  • Gender marks have different colors depending on the gender of the class corresponding of the file selected.
  • Added a text at the beginning of the File Browser screen explaining what each color means.
  • Fixed "Get Texture from a file" File Browser displaying the warning message when you don't have any selected file, when you press ENTER.
  • Added an option to "Keep Wings On/Off" for Kibelius armor, under the menu "Kibelius Armor Options"
  • Added a new body part on the "Change body parts max size": Arms
  • Fixed male _ao.dds files not being patched if you set the Gender option to "Female Only" and vice-versa.
  • Added transparent damaged textures for the Kibelius Armor so it keeps it's tranparency even with low durability.
  • Fixed some paid costumes being removed if when durability is low and the Armor setting is set to "Remove Regular Armors Only"
  • While in the menus "Remove a file" and "Restore a file", all the files that are already patched in the game, have a red font
  • Added option "A - Select All from this list" which selects/unselect all the files from the current armor part you are viewing (You still have to apply the settings though, to remove or restore all files from the list)
  • Added a "Meta file status" in the main menu that shows "Clean" if there aren't any files patched in your game, or shows "Not Clean" if there are, as well the number of files currently patched.
Download: Resorepless v2.9

Last edited:

khazerruss

Potential Patron
Man, serious question. Why do I have second dllhost.exe process after runing your patcher?
Can you explain this? You probably understend why I'm asking.
Like realy. You would not take donations for a virus, would you?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Man, serious question. Why do I have second dllhost.exe process after runing your patcher?
Can you explain this? You probably understend why I'm asking.
Like realy. You would not take donations for a virus, would you?
My programs don't start any dll file whatsoever. If it's starting a new dll is probably something that windows does or it's just a coincidence.
My programs are all virus-free, and if you have any doubt about that, check the source code, it's provided in every release under "source_codes\"

khazerruss

Potential Patron
My programs don't start any dll file whatsoever. If it's starting a new dll is probably something that windows does or it's just a coincidence.
My programs are all virus-free, and if you have any doubt about that, check the source code, it's provided in every release under "source_codes\"
Hey, man! I didn't say it is a virus. Just wanted to ask, because I wasn't sure. By all means I didn't mean to insult you in any way! It look's like a great work! I'm just trying not to infect my pc. Antivirus doesn't show up anything, but I'm also gonna chech it with Process Hacker to make sure.

But anyway man. I say again. It looks like a great piece of hard work, and if it cames out that it really was a coincidence and I'll menage to get it working in game, you may expect some donation. ^^

khazerruss

Potential Patron
Hey there people! Sorry for my previous suspicions - the program is safe to use.

I get an error tho. It says:

0 backups were found
Acces is denied
0 file(s) copied

Could not create backup
Try running programm as administrator

The progremm can try to proceed without this file, but it can crush

Do you want to proceed anyway (y/n)

Any ideas? I'm installing for the first time.
Thanx!

kalien

Potential Patron
Well, it might be end to nice things very soon... some people are outright posting nudes in Beauty album / photo gallery.
I guess when something gets too easy to use some not so bright people end up using it...

It probably won't do much but can you put in warning to not post pictures using nude / size mod in the official galleries?
(it would be best if You could make it so they can't use those features at all when they use the mod)
Yeah I hate people like this they are to stupid and have no common sense to know you are not suppose to do that >.> People that run this game have a very chill attitude towards these mods but they say that if becomes to much of a problem they will take action on it. I guess some people like ruining it for rest I swear people lack common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.