Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Quantin

Potential Patron
So i downloaded it, placed it in paz folder, my character/textures folders are in right place but i have invisible parts, so im trying to fix it only to find out that somehow i apparently don't have armor textures, system windows can't find any... How to fix it?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Moving this to this page so more people can see it:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Added a warning message when you install a new version, warning you that your saved setting has to be reset to ensure the correct operation of the new version.(Except your marked files, they are kept)

I was about to update, but I don't understand what this part means. What saved settings need to be reset? What are "Marked Files"? Thanks!

My other question is about the size modifier. I would like to make my character legs slimmer, but how can I save the preset since the sliders in game are not numbered or anything? This is especially bad because you have to re do the preset every time there is a patch correct? Does this mean I will need to continually purchase character appearance change coupons?

Also, what will other people see my character like after the modification? Will she just get the default body to everyone else?

And lastly, what is the Hashes generator for??

Thanks so much! <3

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So i downloaded it, placed it in paz folder, my character/textures folders are in right place but i have invisible parts, so im trying to fix it only to find out that somehow i apparently don't have armor textures, system windows can't find any... How to fix it?
Do you have those files in your "Black Desert Online\character\texture\" (notice: it's not "textures") folder?
pbw_00_nude_0001.dds
pdw_00_nude_0001.dds
pew_01_nude_0001.dds
phw_01_nude_0001.dds
pww_01_nude_0001.dds

If not, copy them from "Black Desert Online\Paz\patcher_resources\texture\" to "Black Desert Online\character\texture\" .

I was about to update, but I don't understand what this part means. What saved settings need to be reset? What are "Marked Files"? Thanks!
You know this menu?

resorepless1-2-gif.60105

This will be reset when you update to the new version. It always do whenever I released a new version, but now I'm letting people know before actually reseting the settings so they can take like a screenshot of the previous version's settings to replicate in the new version.

You know this menu?
partcutdesc-gif.59970

This will not be reset. That's the "marked files".
My other question is about the size modifier. I would like to make my character legs slimmer, but how can I save the preset since the sliders in game are not numbered or anything? This is especially bad because you have to re do the preset every time there is a patch correct? Does this mean I will need to continually purchase character appearance change coupons?
No, you don't have to keep buying appearance change coupons. Just re-apply the patch after you have a update with the same size settings and you will have all the size changes back, without having to re-do them all over again.

Also, what will other people see my character like after the modification? Will she just get the default body to everyone else?
Yes, they will see you with the default body, fully clothed, just like when you don't have the mod installed.

And lastly, what is the Hashes generator for??
Hashes generator was what older versions of Meta Injector used to use, and every time there were new armors released for the game, you had to update the file called "hashes.txt" in order for Meta Injector recognize those files and be able to patch them.

This is no longer needed since v1.7 which fetch and decrypts all the information it needs directly from your updated pad00000.meta file.

Thanks so much! <3
You're welcome. Let me know if you need further explanation on anything.

Quantin

Potential Patron
Ok so i moved those nude files you told me to and i have my armor, don't get invisible breasts anymore but my body is not nude. :/

RaZZZa

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Alright man thanks for the reply. i think i leave the life skill outfit for now then because standing on their toes looks so awkward.
Also with the deformed nipples i guess i never see my sorc from the front while doing stuff so not a huge deal.

Sglover0513

Potential Patron
Amazing work BlackfireBR! I'm currently wearing the archer guard armor for my sorceress. I can't get the weapons to display (amulet nor talisman). I've set them to display in resorep but they still won't show. They are set to display in-game along with the rest of my armor and boots. Any ideas?

Ifk8Tw7.jpg

hnONaPS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
is thare a way to make the fabric for Kibelius Armor completely gone but have the wings still showing if so can someone tell me how =P thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Amazing work BlackfireBR! I'm currently wearing the archer guard armor for my sorceress. I can't get the weapons to display (amulet nor talisman). I've set them to display in resorep but they still won't show. They are set to display in-game along with the rest of my armor and boots. Any ideas?

Ifk8Tw7.jpg

hnONaPS.jpg
Restore a backup and try again. I just tried your settings and it seems to be working just fine for me:
guard_weap.jpg

Make sure you are setting it to "Keep All" in the "Customize->Customize Weapons" menu. By default it comes with "Remove Amulets and Talismans" for the sorceress class
weap.gif

Thanks a lot for the new version! I would like to suggest giving the partcutdesc tool a "Mark this file across all classes of the same gender" option, since modifying parts of female armor usually doesn't affect the male version.
Good idea. I might include that in the next version.

is thare a way to make the fabric for Kibelius Armor completely gone but have the wings still showing if so can someone tell me how =P thanks!
Yes, here's how:
1 - Set the Kibelius armor to "Normal".
2 - Configure your other settings and select "Install" to patch your game.
3 - Go to "Tools->Restore a file->Browse files->Sorceress->Shoulder" and press "C" on the following file:
phw_00_sho_0034.pac
- Press ENTER to apply.

I might add this as an option in the "Kibelius Options" menu in the next version.

Having real problems with "Get all files that uses a specific texture". Here's what it says:

(1/7555)
Getting Textures Names from pbw_00_cloak_0046_p.pac...
Failed to open the file "jtcher_resources\extracted_files\pvw_00_hel_0039\pbw_00_cloak_0046_p.pac"
Make sure the file is located in the specified location.
The program will try to proceed without that file, but it can crash
Which texture file are you trying to search for? pvw_00_hel_0039.dds?
If so, that's strange, because the folder patch that is showing there is weird. First because it says "jtcher_resources" instead of "patcher_resources", second because I programmed this part of the tool to extract all the files following the following pattern:
If the texture name is "pvw_00_hel_0039.dds", remove the "." and replace it with "_" and create a folder with that name. It would create "patcher_resources\extracted_files\pvw_00_hel_0039_dds\" not "jtcher_resources\extracted_files\pvw_00_hel_0039\" like yours.
Look how my path looks when I try to extract that texture:
folder.jpg

Let me know which texture you are trying to search so I can try replicate the issue.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm not able to get the boob slider to go back to where I had it before. I used the breastsizepatcher.exe tool before but it didn't work with this patch so I restored everything and used this new tool. Every other slider goes up but the breast size is stuck at the normal max. I have it set up to 5.00 but no change. What should i do? make the launcher fix the files and try again?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello, I'm not able to get the boob slider to go back to where I had it before. I used the breastsizepatcher.exe tool before but it didn't work with this patch so I restored everything and used this new tool. Every other slider goes up but the breast size is stuck at the normal max. I have it set up to 5.00 but no change. What should i do? make the launcher fix the files and try again?
Did you change the "min" and "default" values? If so, to what? Remember you can always use your old .xml files from breastsizepatcher.exe after you patch with resorepless.exe if the tool is not working for some reason.

ashikenshin

Potential Patron
I changed the default to 2.5 and the min to 1. I will try the breastsizepatcher.exe now to see if it works.

edit: no dice. legs butt and everything else goes all the way to 11 (really big) but breasts stay normal. :(

Last edited:

xiosisx

Vivacious Visitor
Can you write such a program also for Tera Online?

Where you can decide what should remain and what should be removed?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I changed the default to 2.5 and the min to 1. I will try the breastsizepatcher.exe now to see if it works.

edit: no dice. legs butt and everything else goes all the way to 11 (really big) but breasts stay normal. :(
Which class are you testing? I just tried your config: min:1.0 default: 2.5 max:5.0 and it worked just fine for me.
Can you send me your file "patcher_resources\resorepless_patcher_state.bin" after you apply the config that doesn't work for you?
Zip it and upload in your post.
Can you write such a program also for Tera Online?

Where you can decide what should remain and what should be removed?
I played Tera a lot, even did a few personal costume mods for it. But I don't know much about how to mod Tera except texture editing. Black Desert Online allowed me to offer this "chose what you want" option because their ".pac" files are divided in a way that it's pretty easy to patch the ones you want, and don't patch the ones you don't want. I don't know about Tera, I would have to study a lot about how the Tera files work and then see if it's possible to do something similar.
But I don't know, if more people requested this, it would be worth the amount of work necessary to try to make this for Tera as well.

richerich

Vivacious Visitor
I played Tera a lot, even did a few personal costume mods for it. But I don't know much about how to mod Tera except texture editing. Black Desert Online allowed me to offer this "chose what you want" option because their ".pac" files are divided in a way that it's pretty easy to patch the ones you want, and don't patch the ones you don't want. I don't know about Tera, I would have to study a lot about how the Tera files work and then see if it's possible to do something similar.
But I don't know, if more people requested this, it would be worth the amount of work necessary to try to make this for Tera as well.
Well, a good start would be here: Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_
It hasn't been updated in a while, but still "kinda" works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.