Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
After installing the nude mod and editing the xml for thighs and hips my launcher said i had a corrupt file, and then the launcher patched and "checked files", then i could launch. When i came to character creation the nude mod didnt work and neither the breast mod size increase. I unistalled both mods and did it again, this time it didnt check files or patched before pressing play but when i launched the game it crashed and said "file is corrupt, run repair from launcher" or something. What went wrong? lol

Edit: was there a new patch today or something?
Try this:
- Download Meta Injector and extract it to your PAZ folder.
-Put the gamecommondata folder your find in the BreastSizePatcher , into the "files_to_patch" folder which should be inside your PAZ folder by now.
- Edit the .xml file like you would normally do for your BreastSizePatcher.
- Run the Meta Injector.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The partcutdesc generator seems to generate an incomplete file for me, because it ends like this:
<Relation CutType="PKW_LowerbodyHair">
<Cut
It's also at a perfect 400kb so that might be the cutoff point?
Any idea what's going on here?

Edit: Okay, the standalone partcutdesc generator generates a 389kb file, the on in resorepless.exe generates a 409kb file (according to the output) but the file stays at 400kb and seems to get cut off.
Download my new updated version of the partcutdesc generator:
partcutdesc_generator_v2.0.zip

heluo187

Casual Client
KP . new clothes . Simple modification

EU5e4Hz.jpg

damaged
ZDhEGQg.jpg

通用 假面舞会 初版.7z
XML skeleton code
w_10_lb_0022

McCay

Potential Patron
Hi Blackfire,

Thank you so much for the Resorepless Nude Mod, really enjoying it!

But sometimes Daum makes new costumes in a whole (not separable for different parts), which is so annoying cos sometimes the shoes look nice while the upper armour looks so ugly..

The new update released a new costume named Heidel Masquerade Costume Set, I like the shoes of it pretty much but not the upper part. The latest resorepless mod have no effect on it when I set Remove All Upper Armour. So could you please make a patch or mod that could remove all the parts except the shoes of this costume (for Ranger :p)? Or how can I do some modifications to the costume?

Cheers :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi Blackfire,

Thank you so much for the Resorepless Nude Mod, really enjoying it!

But sometimes Daum makes new costumes in a whole (not separable for different parts), which is so annoying cos sometimes the shoes look nice while the upper armour looks so ugly..

The new update released a new costume named Heidel Masquerade Costume Set, I like the shoes of it pretty much but not the upper part. The latest resorepless mod have no effect on it when I set Remove All Upper Armour. So could you please make a patch or mod that could remove all the parts except the shoes of this costume (for Ranger :p)? Or how can I do some modifications to the costume?

Cheers :)
Since it's a new costume, you need to use the menu option "7 - Re-generate reference file" and then the game will apply the armor removal to those armors.

Just found another bug: When I generate a reference file with a vanilla meta file, resorepless.exe crashes. It works however when I patch the meta file first.
That's strange.
Anyway, the new version you won't have to worry about re-generating the reference file, the program will always extract the most up-to-date information from the meta fie.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The standalone generator was working fine - it was the one built into the resorepless executable that bugged out.

In fact, would you consider streamlining the whole partcutdesc part? Right now it's near impossible to manage. If I want to give someone a single mod I have to:
- give them the files
- tell them to generate a partcutdesc file
- tell them to search for certain filenames in that file and delete them
And they have to do this every time a new outfit is patched into the game.

Here's my suggestion:
Add an option "delete file from partcutdesc.xml" to resorepless.exe.
Here you can type in the filename, say "pew_00_lb_0001.pac"
It will now read the partcutdesc.xml, search for the filename and delete the line if found.
It will also create a file (if it doesn't exist) named "partcutdesc.txt" and write the filename into it. Or if it does exist, write the new filename into the existing file.
Now every time you run the Injector, it will read the "partcutdesc.txt", generate a new partcutdesc.xml, and delete all the lines contained in "partcutdesc.txt".

This way all you have to do after a patch is to just run the Meta Injector without having to worry about anything. It would also make sharing mods much easier since I would just give someone the files to write into their partcutdesc.txt.

Pretty please?
That's actually one of my plans for this version, I only didn't do this before because my integration of the partcutdesc_generator to resorepless was very improvised.

I have the code that deletes the line from the partcutdesc already, given the file name, all I have to do for that is to create a sub-menu that people can put the names of the files they want to delete.

Thanks for the suggestion, now I know that there are people that will appreciate this new feature.

besset

Potential Patron
Try this:
- Download Meta Injector and extract it to your PAZ folder.
-Put the gamecommondata folder your find in the BreastSizePatcher , into the "files_to_patch" folder which should be inside your PAZ folder by now.
- Edit the .xml file like you would normally do for your BreastSizePatcher.
- Run the Meta Injector.
Hi, still same error and crash. Do i need to start everything over again? i installed ur patch many times already and it might have messed something up

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi, still same error and crash. Do i need to start everything over again? i installed ur patch many times already and it might have messed something up
Yes, I would recommend moving all your backups to a different folder, and using a clean pad00000.meta file and start over. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will

besset

Potential Patron
Yes, I would recommend moving all your backups to a different folder, and using a clean pad00000.meta file and start over. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will
So i uninstall first using resorepless, but how do i uninstall the meta injector and breastsize mod?

besset

Potential Patron
After removing everything with a fresh pad file i still get the error, do i need to redownload the game? lol

Edit: i just removed version.dat and it automatically checked all files, should be fine

Last edited:

besset

Potential Patron
So i managed to get it to work by just redoing everything. However, i want to change some options for armors with the nude mod, what to keep etc. How do i do that without messing it up again? do i need to uninstall it all then install the options i want again? Or do i just install it again even though its already "installed"?

Last edited:

maramsp

Potential Patron
Right, ive found a way to remove the underwear of the vixen armour for my tamer.
But as said in the OP, there is some clipping for the rest of her armour.
Would it be possible to restore this clipping already, or is there still no solution yet for this problem?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So i managed to get it to work by just redoing everything. However, i want to change some options for armors with the nude mod, what to keep etc. How do i do that without messing it up again? do i need to uninstall it all then install the options i want again? Or do i just install it again even though its already "installed"?
Just install over it, with the different configs. The resorepless tool looks into the files "latest_modifications.bin" and restores all the changes you did the last time you ran the patch so only the settings you have currently configured apply.
Right, ive found a way to remove the underwear of the vixen armour for my tamer.
But as said in the OP, there is some clipping for the rest of her armour.
Would it be possible to restore this clipping already, or is there still no solution yet for this problem?
So far, no :/

Uladentar

Potential Patron
I have a question as to how to fix this, the pelvis on my Kunoichi is missing when I use this mod, and I don't know whats causing it-- it doesn't appear to be Partcutdesc, as I tried that and nothing happened.
2017-02-02_1098594283.JPG

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
I have a question as to how to fix this, the pelvis on my Kunoichi is missing when I use this mod, and I don't know whats causing it-- it doesn't appear to be Partcutdesc, as I tried that and nothing happened.

should be fixed in the next update, the only way ive gotten the kunoichi to work sofar is to hide all underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.