Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is the motion of this clothes a pose of slaves?
Kg775CC.jpg

Because it becomes like this.
qmN9Em1.jpg

(Bondage rope is a modification of Dream Laced Underwear.)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi Blackfire,

I love your Mod but you need a real "Uninstall" option. Every time I do an update I try to do the "restore backup" option and the BDO launcher detects corrupted files and forces me to download the entire game all over again... I might also be getting flags against my account. I have also tried re-generating the reference file and generating the "partcutdesc.xml" on separate occasions and all have the same problem.

So sadly I must no longer use your mod, at least until you create a true uninstall option.
I'll work on that in the next update. You can manually do a copy from your .meta file before you patch and then restore it when you want to uninstall, it will work, but I'll work on that fix.

I have a problem with the kunoichi texture, it wont appear even after several update, download and install.
What version of the mod you are using? This is caused because of the _ao.dds textures that are probably not patched.

Khaireiza

Potential Patron
I'll work on that in the next update. You can manually do a copy from your .meta file before you patch and then restore it when you want to uninstall, it will work, but I'll work on that fix.

What version of the mod you are using? This is caused because of the _ao.dds textures that are probably not patched.

the latest 1, I just download it again yesterday, btw I'm playing in JP server

serf

Potential Patron
Two ways to do that:
1. Replace pew_00_uw_0034.dds with the 1kb "nothing" texture. This will affect everyone and make all Le Vladians invisible.
2. Open e.g. phw_00_uw_0034.pac with a HEX editor, look for "PEW_00_UW_1034_dec" and replace it with for example "PEW_00_UW_9999_dec". This will remove the bikini part but keep the stockings, only affect your chosen class and will not affect "Le Vladian (no stockings)"

thanks, but where do I get that pew_00_uw_0034.dds with the 1kb "nothing" texture?, and also where is the phw_00_uw_0034.pac?, I can't seems to find it in any folder

hirotansm

Potential Patron
vA0PUDi.jpg

How do you do? I'm a player of" Black Desert (jp)".I use this MOD thankfully.Of course, I also reconsidered this MOD on the occasion of the other day's update. Even if I operate again many times, the partial "texture" which seems panties of "Kunoichi" is omitted perfectly, and a background is seen. (@@)
This MOD (resorepless.exe), RUN, when I who isn't conversant with a PC open, check and see a program file later....Only "pvw_00_ub_0039.dds" in the file as "_\GameOn\BlackDesert_live\Paz\patcher_resources\texture" was missing.
Is extinction of data the specification of this MOD? Or are they the abnormal circumstances which happen only by my PC?Someone, this, please tell the way to recover the symptom to me who can worry. m(_ _)m
ps: I'm the beginner who isn't also trying (Meta Injector Reloaded v1.6) &(meta_injector_hashes_generator).

Edouard

Potential Patron
Hi firsly i would like to thank you for all your amazing work.
I would like to know how change the ranger awakening armor to something much sexy.
Here is the normal armor :
IZhlZ5N.jpg

m616sfhth

I would like to create something like this (where we can see the nipple) :
toySN3X.jpg

wgfd5nuex

I can have that if my armor is broken but i don't want to broke her :
vvNTHaW.jpg

I don't know if what i ask is really clear because i'm not really good in english so don't hesitate to ask me if you don't understand what i say

DreamTobie

Potential Patron
Hi!
I really thankful for all your hard work, but now I can't enjoy it on the full.
I have a problem: since last patch (or more) on RU server I can't divide lace and stockings. If I remove underwear then stockings also goes away. And it's doesn't matter what was selected in "Stockings" position. I can only keep starter if I choose "Keep all". But in that case two of underwear sets (in the shop) also have a stockings.
In other words "keep all" option can't really keep it all. Now I try to solve the problem but my magic is too weak.
Can you give me an advise how to return my beautiful stockings? :)

DreamTobie

Potential Patron
Ok, I almost found the problem. At least in 2.4 all works without any problem.
Something tells me that I'm not only one with this problem. I hope you will pass through it all. You are the last reason why I still playing this (:
So, I'll continue to use previous point until new stable kind. Your version is damn good.
And yes, it works ;)
dP-AbjLBZ98.jpg

Last edited:

serf

Potential Patron
Just take one of the 1kb textures that come with this mod, make a copy, rename it to pew_00_uw_0034.dds.
You can get the .pac with the file extractor included in resorepless.exe

got it, I already found the 1kb texture and rename it, should I put it on the patcher_resources folder?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Other scenes
4pMC2f0.jpg

BpptOqV.jpg

fDcZlFt.jpg

z4KLQQn.jpg

2apxbV7.jpg

NXlgCKk.jpg

NsEHmkp.jpg

wywKvqV.jpg

OjM1dzI.jpg

I'm sorry I posted a lot. It will be over.(I forgot the character's xxx.)
Since the number of viewers exceeds 1,500 people, it is the second chapter of the collage in the black desert.
nRPWiL7.jpg

Shakato is also in a good mood and happy wizard. How about a witch? Yes She is crazy about Dick.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.