Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Drizz

Vivacious Visitor
2022-04-15_424886.JPG

Playing Drakania in Valencia

Model by Suzu

Texture by me
Attached File

Attachments

Drakania_00.zip
363 KB · Views: 306

notsuspiciousatall

Potential Patron
It would be awesome if you could update the mods. Thanks for the effort. I hope you are successful.
TY, I haven't given up. I was just looking through everything but I think I need to rebuild the application from scratch using the code so I can thoroughly understand how it all works, while making notes of it. Unfortunately the source code is written in an archaic programming language making me break out the olde translation tomes from college (jk). Just adding "shai" to partscutter isn't going to.... cut it. I wonder who made this application, wish I could get the documentation for it, there are no comments lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
TY, I haven't given up. I was just looking through everything but I think I need to rebuild the application from scratch using the code so I can thoroughly understand how it all works, while making notes of it. Unfortunately the source code is written in an archaic programming language making me break out the olde translation tomes from college (jk). Just adding "shai" to partscutter isn't going to.... cut it. I wonder who made this application, wish I could get the documentation for it, there are no comments lol

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR

UndercoverPervert

The original was made by BlackFireBR and updated by UndercoverPervert in the second half.
See this thread.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello. Does anyone have a link to all the mods for costumes from Suzu ? For example this collection Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu . I'm just tired of searching for them on threads and collecting them separately (Sorry my bad eng)
I'm posting all of the threads I started on Undertow in this post.

notsuspiciousatall

Potential Patron
What do I do if the resorepless.exe says patch state file doesn't exist the moment I try to open it?

You must put both restorepless.exe and metainjector into the PAZ folder where you see files like PAD000001.PAZ. You also have to place everything from the restorepless zip file into that folder which includes files_to_patch, patcher_resources, source_codes folders.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
為什麼是這樣:eek::eek:
Download the ao file from the link below and put it in the texture folder.
bandicam 2022-04-24 11-32-34-367.jpg

sos12234

Potential Patron
身體依舊沒有顏色:eek:

Attachments

• 圖片_2022-04-24_171931160.png
    圖片_2022-04-24_171931160.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 442
  • 圖片_2022-04-24_172016429.png
    圖片_2022-04-24_172016429.png
    839.9 KB · Views: 521

tagihpaetsmcaa

Potential Patron
Hey, how do I mod my shai to have a penis? Specially the one that animated/throbbing.

Such as this one below

Attachments

• 1BJhhke.gif
    1BJhhke.gif
    5 MB · Views: 436

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
images
images
Dose anyone have any information about this Mods?
I want to get this, but I coldn't find,,,,
I remember seeing this image a long time ago.
I don't have this one, but please refer to this thread.

sekiseisan

Potential Patron
ずっと前にこの画像を見たのを覚えています。
私はこれを持っていませんが、このスレッドを参照してください。
[URL unfurl = "true"] Alcaster4242 chikan clothing [/ URL]
Thank you Suzu! I finally found an information by following your link.
I think Maybe this is private Mod of this person.

Post in thread 'Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread.' https://www.undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-armor-outfits-file-names-please-dont-ask-about-armor-swapping-in-this-thread.8606/post-128807

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.