Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (25 Viewers)

mmmhmmmm

2D Artist
Illustrator
I'm trying to get the mod to work on dreambd but the texture ends up being like a barbie body, with the exceptions of Witch and Tamer. I also found problems for Ranger and Dark Knight. For Ranger, she has a huge hole in her pelvic area, on top of having a barbie body. As for Dark Knight, she has the correct texture, however she has a hole on her ass as well. All of the other female characters just have a barbie body. I tried to see if the same thing was happening to the guys with their addon and it does work but only for Striker, Warrior, and Ninja. Although for them it works, their "appendage ( you know )" is texture-less, Berserker and Musa don't even have a body, and Wizard is missing his body but his "appendage" is there. As for the rest, they just have the default textures from the game. I've tried redownloading the mod, i've tried transferring the texture files in DreamBDO/Paz/patcher_resources/texture into the folder DreamBDO/character/texture to no avail. I even tried to edit the partcutdesc.xml but nothing changed. I'm not sure if it's because this server is blocked (which i kind of doubt since the mod works for Witch and Tamer) or if i'm just dumb but if any of you have any ideas on how to fix this, I would love to hear. If you don't know how to fix it but know of a private server it works on, then that too would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_01 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_01 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 305
  • DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_21 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_21 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
  • DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_08 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_08 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 984
  • DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_25 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_29_25 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 375
  • DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_30_19 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_30_19 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 379
  • DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_40_26 PM.png
    DreamBD Corsair 4_12_2022 5_40_26 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 356

paopu

Casual Client
I'm trying to get the mod to work on dreambd but the texture ends up being like a barbie body, with the exceptions of Witch and Tamer. I also found problems for Ranger and Dark Knight. For Ranger, she has a huge hole in her pelvic area, on top of having a barbie body. As for Dark Knight, she has the correct texture, however she has a hole on her ass as well. All of the other female characters just have a barbie body. I tried to see if the same thing was happening to the guys with their addon and it does work but only for Striker, Warrior, and Ninja. Although for them it works, their "appendage ( you know )" is texture-less, Berserker and Musa don't even have a body, and Wizard is missing his body but his "appendage" is there. As for the rest, they just have the default textures from the game. I've tried redownloading the mod, i've tried transferring the texture files in DreamBDO/Paz/patcher_resources/texture into the folder DreamBDO/character/texture to no avail. I even tried to edit the partcutdesc.xml but nothing changed. I'm not sure if it's because this server is blocked (which i kind of doubt since the mod works for Witch and Tamer) or if i'm just dumb but if any of you have any ideas on how to fix this, I would love to hear. If you don't know how to fix it but know of a private server it works on, then that too would be greatly appreciated.
it's missing some skin textures. For the hole, it's cause missing the ao_ files. Do you using resorepless?

paopu

Casual Client
yah im using resorepless, i got it to work on the official server but not the private server (DreamBDO)
Resorepless is outdated. It has not body meshes and skins of classes after mystic. You should to instail manually the missing content.

installation guide: BDO Modding For Beginners
take a look at recent Suzu's content for body meshes and skins textures:

Even resorepless being outdated, you can use some functions like hide underwear, it'll create the ao files.

Any doubt, you can ask here. :smile:

mmmhmmmm

2D Artist
Illustrator
Resorepless is outdated. It has not body meshes and skins of classes after mystic. You should to instail manually the missing content.

Even resorepless being outdated, you can use some functions like hide underwear, it'll create the ao files.

thank you so much, straight up goat. I'll look into it, ill update if i make progress

notsuspiciousatall

Potential Patron
I'm not making any promises but I'm looking into the source code for restorepless and seeing if I can't update it. It's a bit buggy, it's missing new classes and I think it could do with some new options. I'd like to even add new vagina selections using different meshes, textures and UVs. Although I don't know how modding really works yet, I just know how to program lmao I'll keep you guys up to date if I reach any progress but again, no promises. It just seems fun to do.

I'm also looking foward for that shai model at least for the perky chest, it's better than what i'm using right now. Keep it the good work! (Though I'd prefer the innie vagina)

Deleted member 381880

Potential Patron
Ok so, i followed all the steps and on the day i finished installing it, it worked. But the day after i got the whole update thing and then it said the files were corrupt and it asked me to allow it to fix it and so i said yes. When it finished i reinstalled the mod but then when i went to launch BDO it said the EXACT SAME thing. Now, i saved my clean pad00000.meta file and even closed the BDO launcher and replaced my modified pad00000.meta file with the clean one... The launcher was still doing its whole "update corrupt files thing". Now either im doing something wrong (which i might) or this mod is a lost cause. I'm unsure of which, so could someone please explain to me what im doing wrong? Do i need to uninstall the patches and stuff? Do i need to do uninstall the patches EVERYTIME there's an update? Some help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

paopu

Casual Client
does anyone have the files for the new class drakania?
(or a link to where i can find them)
Nude Mods for Corsair Plus Nova in BlackDesertOnline look for the last posts

Ok so, i followed all the steps and on the day i finished installing it, it worked. But the day after i got the whole update thing and then it said the files were corrupt and it asked me to allow it to fix it and so i said yes. When it finished i reinstalled the mod but then when i went to launch BDO it said the EXACT SAME thing. Now, i saved my clean pad00000.meta file and even closed the BDO launcher and replaced my modified pad00000.meta file with the clean one... The launcher was still doing its whole "update corrupt files thing". Now either im doing something wrong (which i might) or this mod is a lost cause. I'm unsure of which, so could someone please explain to me what im doing wrong? Do i need to uninstall the patches and stuff? Do i need to do uninstall the patches EVERYTIME there's an update? Some help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

yes, you'll need to patch every week cause pad00000.meta is updated with new content. So, it's better save the original file and replace before updates. About the file corrupted, let the game patch. Once finished, don't launch the game: patch the mod and after this, you launch. Don't use a old modded pad00000.meta file. This problem is very common. And mods still works.

Entropy

Potential Patron
I'm not making any promises but I'm looking into the source code for restorepless and seeing if I can't update it. It's a bit buggy, it's missing new classes and I think it could do with some new options. I'd like to even add new vagina selections using different meshes, textures and UVs. Although I don't know how modding really works yet, I just know how to program lmao I'll keep you guys up to date if I reach any progress but again, no promises. It just seems fun to do.

I'm also looking foward for that shai model at least for the perky chest, it's better than what i'm using right now. Keep it the good work! (Though I'd prefer the innie vagina)
It would be awesome if you could update the mods. Thanks for the effort. I hope you are successful.

Entropy

Potential Patron

yes, you'll need to patch every week cause pad00000.meta is updated with new content. So, it's better save the original file and replace before updates. About the file corrupted, let the game patch. Once finished, don't launch the game: patch the mod and after this, you launch. Don't use a old modded pad00000.meta file. This problem is very common. And mods still works.

https://www.undertow.club/attachments/starterarmorhidetexs-zip.133558/ has only the starter armor or drakania. none of the other files affect the other armors

mmmhmmmm

2D Artist
Illustrator

After sleeping (slept late and woke up late lol), I came back trying to tackle it again and I successfully got Guardian and Corsair to work but the rest still have a barbie texture, excluding Dark Knight, Tamer, Corsair, Guardian, and Witch. Ranger and Dark Knight still have the holes and Nova and Tamer have part of the panty peeking through their lower navel area. Nova also still has a barbie body. Ranger's hole did get a bit smaller, so a bit more of the body in the lower navel area is shown, but there is still a hole there all the way to the butt. The hole in Dark Knight also got a bit smaller but the difference isn't very noticeable as now it just shows the the lips between the legs, while still having a huge hole surrounding it. For Shai, she still has her underwear textures but i can see her body clip through the underwear (the link where I got Shai's textures are below). Ima take a little break and see if i can find more updated files/fixes that might be able to fix it. I believe I can fix this as I have been sifting through texture files and have got them to work for Guardian and Corsair. I believe I just have to find more of the updated files to get it to work, but i am not sure so if you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Also Musa, Berserker, and Wizard all have invisible bodies, with Wizard having his junk visible. Striker and Warrior are the only ones working and the rest have the default underwear textures. I don't really care for the guys so i might just end up turning it off if i can't find a solution for it.

I downloaded everything in the links you sent (thank you so much for that btw), and also the files for Shai from the link below:

Also the Meta Injector that was included in Suzu's naked mod kept giving me an error so i downloaded the one from the "BDO Modding For Beginners" link and it successfully patches (I'm not sure if I was supposed to do this but this made it work so...). The error says "Unhandled Exceptions" followed by a bunch of text. If you need/want any screenshots of anything, feel free to ask.

Entropy

Potential Patron
I did editing for the armors that is provided by suzu. I deleted textures to make mine nude. make a backup of ur texture files and add this. this make most of the class naked if u only want dracania choose file named pqw and put it in texture file then reinstall the mod. make sure you have suzu's files for dracania first then put mine. always make backup before edit things can go wrong.
For which armors does your texture mods work? Thanks

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
OOww never mind i got it to work, i downloaded a gamecommonsdata here, and a partcutdesc thing copied it in and patched and is now working great, thankyou so much for your kind help. i think i found it from one of suzu's posts like 30 pages back. wish we can pin the posted files
is it in this thread? im using her most recent partcut she uploaded on april 4 from her other thread but im getting invisible parts as well.

edit: nvm i found it

Last edited:

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron

i cant seem to find it can u link please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.