Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (24 Viewers)

jogene1964

Casual Client
Does the mod still work on NA servers?
after the May 26 update, if I try to install the mod, when I try to launch the game the launcher patches and gives me this error.

is there a way around it?
mod still works hit ok then scan files repeat if another error comes up let the patch finish. close the launcher run meta injector open launcher and run

jogene1964

Casual Client
I ask this because I do not use the partcutdesc.xml, the mod I apply only to the female classes in the shai and male I do not use the mod
the clipping in these outfits happen to guardian and Suzu's sage you could not fix with partcutdesc.xml if you wanted to fix it you would have to edit the mesh around the boobs.

Newtjam

Potential Patron
Does the mod still work on NA servers?
after the May 26 update, if I try to install the mod, when I try to launch the game the launcher patches and gives me this error.

is there a way around it?
i was getting this for a while, after each new update on the game, open meta injector and restore the previous meta files, update the game, then close it and reinject with meta injector, should work

dspunite

Potential Patron
i was getting this for a while, after each new update on the game, open meta injector and restore the previous meta files, update the game, then close it and reinject with meta injector, should work
yeah i used to get that after every update, may 26th it stopped working,
now i let it finish patching, close the launcher an run the meta injector, afterwards when i run the launcher again it tries to patch and says that my blackdesert.exe file is damaged. - every time after i run the injector.

if i let it patch and re-launch without the injector everything is fine.

the patch that it runs every time downloads a bunch of paz files.

1622262899353.png

jogene1964

Casual Client
yeah i used to get that after every update, may 26th it stopped working,
i let it finish patching, close the launcher, run meta injector.
run the launcher again and it tries to patch again, if i don't touch the injector everything is fine.
you need to clear the error by hitting ok then scan files the option to scan file at the bottom of the launcher. it will continue to patch then close the launcher run MI open the launcher it will not try to patch just start the game

dspunite

Potential Patron
you need to clear the error by hitting ok then scan files the option to scan file at the bottom of the launcher. it will continue to patch then close the launcher run MI open the launcher it will not try to patch just start the game
that is exactly what I do, but then it patches again.

jogene1964

Casual Client
of course, when its done and lets me run the game, that's when i close it and run the injector.
the other method is to use the option in meta injector to restor the backup then it is suppose to patch without any error if neither option works you may have to reinstall the game

jogene1964

Casual Client
wow this is weird i changed a DDS file and ran MI with the game on and it didn't crash the game and the new texture was installed, that never happened before

dspunite

Potential Patron
yes the only way it works for me now is if i run the MI with with the launcher on, after the patch is finished. but then a bunch of models have body parts missing lol. Shai is floating arms and legs for example :)

jogene1964

Casual Client
yes the only way it works for me now is if i run the MI with with the launcher on, after the patch is finished. but then a bunch of models have body parts missing lol. Shai is floating arms and legs for example :)
make sure you file structure is correct and your partcutdes is the correct one for your files.

jogene1964

Casual Client
ok i would like to try doing some mesh work is there a converter to DEA that is free or low cost i can use or a plug in for blender?

ssn0426

Potential Patron
2021-05-30_1273254918.JPG

Lahn, as well as several other classes seem to have no texture and a weird thing going on in the lower portion as well. Any idea why this is happening?

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Is there a normal Nude Mod for Nova, or my character, when the armor is removed, still visible clothes and no pussy

1622525365751.png
How fix body??

I find fix, thx

Attachments

Nove Nude Body3.zip
302.7 KB · Views: 131

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.