Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

Akahiki

Potential Patron
Hello, ever since the recent patch to the Pearl Abyss ver of BDO NA I havent been able to get the mod working. Tried to reinstall it numerous times and seems like its been failing so far. Not sure if im doing anything wrong...
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. The mod dosen't work on EU atm either.

Altamar

Potential Patron
Hello, I was wondering if there was a new resorepless in the works that is up to date with BDO. The one we now have is way out of date.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Hello, ever since the recent patch to the Pearl Abyss ver of BDO NA I havent been able to get the mod working. Tried to reinstall it numerous times and seems like its been failing so far. Not sure if im doing anything wrong...
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. The mod dosen't work on EU atm either.

Then both of you two are doing something wrong, because the mod works on NA and EU

Attachments

• bdomod.PNG
    bdomod.PNG
    5.1 MB · Views: 719

Akahiki

Potential Patron
Then both of you two are doing something wrong, because the mod works on NA and EU
Step 1: Copy all of the mod files over to the Paz folder.
Step 2: Run BDOtoolkit, then resorepless as admin, then the Meta injector auto runs.
Step 3: Delete all the folders and .exe files from the computer not just the folder.
Also before any of this save the old pad00000.meta

The problem is that the game forces me to scan the files even if I delete the folders, the .exe and also replace the pad00000.meta with the old one. and if I have the launcher open while installing the mod the game just closes down when I try to launch.
Tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
it dont work.jpg

Here you can see.
Mod folders and .exe deleted I also have the old pad00000.meta in the paz folder and the game still dosen't want to work.
Error: Bin\blackdesert32.exe The file is damaged. You might be able to resolve this issue by deleting the file then scanning to repair.
:/

Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Step 1: Copy all of the mod files over to the Paz folder.
Step 2: Run BDOtoolkit, then resorepless as admin, then the Meta injector auto runs.
Step 3: Delete all the folders and .exe files from the computer not just the folder.
Also before any of this save the old pad00000.meta

The problem is that the game forces me to scan the files even if I delete the folders, the .exe and also replace the pad00000.meta with the old one. and if I have the launcher open while installing the mod the game just closes down when I try to launch.
Tell me if I'm doing something wrong.View attachment 120899
Here you can see.
Mod folders and .exe deleted I also have the old pad00000.meta in the paz folder and the game still dosen't want to work.
Error: Bin\blackdesert32.exe The file is damaged. You might be able to resolve this issue by deleting the file then scanning to repair.
:/
So i guess we are speaking about a new install of the mod.

Let the game repair itself, after that do step 1
do step 2 and run bdo toolkit, if it says that its already installed, if not install it. Then go to step 3 and run resorepless.
Adjust the settings that you want and press install. Inside Meta Injector you choose the first option and "keep the structures ... (recommended)" not like it says in the old description of the mod (using the Let the program decide).
after that, once MI is done with its thing, close it and close resorepless and launch the game as you would usually.

It should not be telling you that its corrupted or something like that. If it still does, then you might want to fully uninstall the game and reinstall it (or use a backup if you have one of an earlier state) because then something f..ed that up.

If you go into the game and it crashes past the Start or server select, then we have to look into the settings that you have chosen in resorepless, because some settings don't seem to work with each other and cause a crash.

Altamar

Potential Patron

do step 2 and run bdo toolkit, if it says that its already installed, if not install it. Then go to step 3 and run resorepless.
Adjust the settings that you want and press install. Inside Meta Injector you choose the first option and "keep the structures ... (recommended)" not like it says in the old description of the mod (using the Let the program decide).
after that, once MI is done with its thing, close it and close resorepless and launch the game as you would usually.

It should not be telling you that its corrupted or something like that. If it still does, then you might want to fully uninstall the game and reinstall it (or use a backup if you have one of an earlier state) because then something f..ed that up.

If you go into the game and it crashes past the Start or server select, then we have to look into the settings that you have chosen in resorepless, because some settings don't seem to work with each other and cause a crash.
I play off of steam and everything works for me, But I have had the same problem in the past and learned that there is a set missing here. For me let's say I restore the meta file 00000 then go back into the uninstall folder and pick the second choice and enter y three times. Then after the patch, I run the setup like normal, and everything works. Like today we had the surprise patch and I could log in but it was like logging into the normal game, so I logged out and did as I posted and everything works as before

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
For the Patch day, you don't need to use resorepless and its uninstall option thing.
You open Meta Injector before patching, go into its 3rd option (restore backup) and choose the last one which is highlighted green.
Then you close Meta Injector, open the launcher and let it patch. After its done patching you close the launcher, open meta injector and apply the mod using option 1 and keep structure... etc.
I myself do it this way everytime there is a patch/maintenance going on.

Resorepless itself is pretty much simply for the very first setup of the mod.
Its even recommended to use a different folder inside the paz directory.

Right now when using Resorepless you have the following path for your mod files:
(C:\[Steam]BlackDesert\paz\\files_to_patch\.resorepless\Character\) and inside there other folders like Model and texture.
If you now put in other mods, or textures inside that folder, and you later decide to change a setting inside resorepless, then everything inside this folderpath will be deleted and replaced with whatever your new settings contain.

Recomended is that you cut the Character folder out and paste it into the files_to_patch folder meaning that it looks like this:
C:\[Steam]BlackDesert\paz\\files_to_patch\Character

That way, whatever files you put in there yourself will stay, no matter how often you use resorepless.

Akahiki

Potential Patron

I reinstalled the game and now it works. Thanks for the info ^^ There was something fu'ked with my game install I guess.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I reinstalled the game and now it works. Thanks for the info ^^ There was something fu'ked with my game install I guess.
It had to be because if the launcher says the bdo.exe file (simplified the name) is damaged or corrupted then the cause of this isn't the mod, since the mod does not do anything with the .exe file of the game.
If it says that filexy.pap or.paz or .meta is corrupted then that has something to do with the mod :)

jogene1964

Casual Client
It had to be because if the launcher says the bdo.exe file (simplified the name) is damaged or corrupted then the cause of this isn't the mod, since the mod does not do anything with the .exe file of the game.
If it says that filexy.pap or.paz or .meta is corrupted then that has something to do with the mod :)
if you use the scan file option after each error and continue the patch it will fix itself. then run MI when it's done

jogene1964

Casual Client
Is there a way to view the PAC files outside the game? i would like to see things not in our version and thing i don't have like older event outfits

Digital Snu Snu

Potential Patron
I could use a little help.
I'm using the guardian nude texture from Suzu but it seems to be made for a 3d changed body. Everything lines up just fine except for the crotch area. Can anyone direct me towards a nude guardian texture not for a 3d changed model?

kimslf

Casual Client
Sage underwent a sex change.
I wanted to see the finished product, so I logged on to SA.
SA isn't basically free.
I'll just try it for a trial period.
No uploading, just watching.

Hi Suzu!
I am using your integrated version.
But the hair is different.
I put the file below into the texture, but it doesn't change.
How can I change it?

Attachments

pew_99_ub_0001_dec.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 93

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu!
I am using your integrated version.
But the hair is different.
I put the file below into the texture, but it doesn't change.
How can I change it?
pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
All my meshes for pubic hair are linked to this texture.

Upload blonde pubic hair texture.

Attachments

pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 107

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.