Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

jogene1964

Casual Client
Anyone who may be interested i did not care for the version of shai kibelius offered here so i made my own trying to mod the unique outfit she has hope this is the right place to post it i changed the dress to lace

this is texture only i don't do mesh bone weight yet if someone would like to fix the breasts bone weight and post the PAC i would be greatful

Attachments

• 384919 4_29_2021 3_55_00 PM.png
    384919 4_29_2021 3_55_00 PM.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 577
shai kibelius.zip
529.5 KB · Views: 75

Last edited by a moderator:

Patax2

Potential Patron
okay, so I have been trying a few things out and it seems that the pointy skin issue that started this odyssey for me is already present with the original file as it can be found in suzu's 3.1_nudebody folder...
could somebody check that on their end too, in the best case you yourself suzu?
This is the file in question:
Unbenannt.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
okay, so I have been trying a few things out and it seems that the pointy skin issue that started this odyssey for me is already present with the original file as it can be found in suzu's 3.1_nudebody folder...
could somebody check that on their end too, in the best case you yourself suzu?
This is the file in question: View attachment 120196
HzqzgWe.jpg

No problem.
Personally I'm updating mine.
I just haven't uploaded it.
Since I haven't uploaded it for commercial use, I'm under no obligation to make that right.
I would be happy for you to correct it yourself if you notice it.
It is not my fault that you people lack the skills.
There is no royal road to learning.
If you learn from the rudiments, you will be able to solve the problem.

Patax2

Potential Patron
well, it was fine in the file from january 14th 2020, so I'm just using that lol.
Still don't know how those transformation anomalies are supposed to happen from just exporting, and probably will never find out, so that is definitely the most effective solution
Edit: I mean, you told me the import settings that are necessary for bdo's .dae files so I don't really get what is there to be kept secret about the export settings but oh well

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
By the way, the next new character to appear seems to be a woman.
The file name is 24_pfw
That new class is gonna come out for Korea or Japan? I don't hear anything on English black desert online.
Can you please do hide all regular outfits for Nova? On your old files it had only up to Guardian.

picts

Vivacious Visitor
請問有好心人提供可使用的新的模組或方法嗎?還是一定要有錢收,才有人願意幫忙嗎?
北美私服有說可以使用但實際仍是不行,有在這方面厲害的能幫幫忙嗎?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sage underwent a sex change.
I wanted to see the finished product, so I logged on to SA.
SA isn't basically free.
I'll just try it for a trial period.
No uploading, just watching.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a complete nude mod for all the sex changes from you when it's completed?
T91E9nm.jpg

leQXrms.jpg

itqp9kv.jpg

JHY47XD.jpg

rVupk8d.jpg
gsEfSbH.jpg
ruBD6Vy.jpg

qxHwnkc.jpg

Sage

I do not intend to change all male characters to female.
Only Sage and Hashashin will be changed.
I'm not going to upload them at the moment as I'm making them on a whim.

As for the 24_pfw I mentioned before, there is already a folder in the game client. For now it's just the bone file, but it will be uploaded eventually during the testing phase.

Last edited:

Grim.Nightmare

Potential Patron
Well hello everyone, i have issue with my game. english is not my first langage so excuse me if i'm not clear ^^'. Heres my problem : before the new launcher, resorpless worked like a charm but after the maintenance et the new launcher, i run toolkit, resorpless and meta injector but i have an error "The folder bin/BlackDesert32.dat is damaged. Please make an inspection after deleting the file" so i try but i stil have the same error. I just want to play with the resorpless mod, not tomanually modify texture, can someone help me please ?
Heres the file i moved into my game :

BDOToolkit.zip
meta injector.zip
resorepless v3.6f.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

jogene1964

Casual Client
Well hello everyone, i have issue with my game. english is not my first langage so excuse me if i'm not clear ^^'. Heres my problem : before the new launcher, resorpless worked like a charm but after the maintenance et the new launcher, i run toolkit, resorpless and meta injector but i have an error "The folder bin/BlackDesert32.dat is damaged. Please make an inspection after deleting the file" so i try but i stil have the same error. I just want to play with the resorpless mod, not tomanually modify texture, can someone help me please ?
Heres the file i moved into my game :
each week after maint you get those patch error click ok on error and hit the scan files option on the launcher till the patch is comptlet close the launcher run meta injector then start launcher it should not try to patch run game

after you run reporless once and set your prefrences no reason to run it again unless you want to change the preferences

Grim.Nightmare

Potential Patron
each week after maint you get those patch error click ok on error and hit the scan files option on the launcher till the patch is comptlet close the launcher run meta injector then start launcher it should not try to patch run game

after you run reporless once and set your prefrences no reason to run it again unless you want to change the preferences
Ok so, after multiple attemp, i just delete my game manualy and download again. I run toolkit, resorpless and metainjector and it work. I don't know why but ok.
So i wanted to know something, i struggle to modify armor. I play kunoichi and i wanted to remove the pant from the Karlstein Robe but i really struggle, paint don't want to open the file so i use gimp but i don't know what file to open and to be honest it's really difficult to know what exactly to remove
thank by the way for your answer

Easecute

Casual Client
Ok so, after multiple attemp, i just delete my game manualy and download again. I run toolkit, resorpless and metainjector and it work. I don't know why but ok.
So i wanted to know something, i struggle to modify armor. I play kunoichi and i wanted to remove the pant from the Karlstein Robe but i really struggle, paint don't want to open the file so i use gimp but i don't know what file to open and to be honest it's really difficult to know what exactly to remove
thank by the way for your answer
you need to run the toolkit only once and then move or delete it from the game folder, leaving only the dlls.
after that run the resorepless that calls the meta intector automatically.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

Casual Client
One question I have is regarding Tamer. She has two different starter underwear textures - one for character creation and one for in-game. If you choose "remove starter" it only removes the char creation one, so she can't be nude in-game. Does anyone know what file the in-game one is, and how to change it? I'd really like the option to be in underwear or not, since it works for all my other classes.

Also, I couldn't find how to add 3D nips to Lahn if anyone knows that too!

Drevish

Potential Patron
Hi guys!
I have got an issue ever since the game got a new company. Tried to reinstall the mods, even made a clean game for the mod, but nothing worked.
When I try to patch it with Restore N' Patch it says "Could not find the Black Desert Online launcher.", so it suggests me to manually start the game. After that I can get to server selection, but after selecting one it suddenly crashes. I play it through steam on EU server and everything worked before the transfer. Tried to look for solutions but with no succes. All I modify is the censor and remove all the non cash armor.
Could someone help me fix it, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.