Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Is it still the same procedure of installing it?
Yes.
Download to Paz, run BDOToolKit, then Resorepless, then MetaInjector.
Anything you need after site closure either join the discord or HMU on discord AN69#1869

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Not working for me after the update. I've clean installed the whole game
still works, what is your "install" process and "use" process?
Btw hmu on discord so I can help after site closes AN69#1869

AVeryMadIrishman

Potential Patron
still works, what is your "install" process and "use" process?
Btw hmu on discord so I can help after site closes AN69#1869
Same as before the update, same as the first post says. Install BDO toolkit, run resorepless then metainjector.

I should say it's partially working. I have only underwear set to remove, keep everything else. Only some underwears are semi-hiding, where before today's update everything was working normally. I think it might be the 3D parts option that's broken?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Are you ONLY using Resorepless' nudes? or are you adding the updated ones with MetaInjector after?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Uhhh I don't think I'm adding anything with the metainjector? Just running the injector itself
lol pour soul, Resorepless itself is outdated. You need to add more updated textures and models with Meta after. I can help walk you through on discord

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
lol np, you don't have to add me if you want, just message XD but I understand.

DL this and do the install process but before hitting install on MetaInjector, copy the character and texture folders in my paz over the ones in yours. Once replaced then it will be ok do press install

AVeryMadIrishman

Potential Patron

DL this and do the install process but before hitting install on MetaInjector, copy the character and texture folders in my paz over the ones in yours. Once replaced then it will be ok do press install
The texture folder is inside the character folder. So just that?

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Using Suzu's "latest" partcut and a modified version of the Khamsin costume from this thread. Fixable or a general incompatibility? The old partcut I was using worked just fine, suzu's fixes a lot of other costumes but breaks others xD

Capture.PNG

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Using Suzu's "latest" partcut and a modified version of the Khamsin costume from this thread. Fixable or a general incompatibility? The old partcut I was using worked just fine, suzu's fixes a lot of other costumes but breaks others xD

View attachment 119297
LOL thank god I am not the only one this happened too xD it made all female npcs and chars partially invis like this.
I used the part that Dream Angel posted on the previous page and it fixed it

zz2tommy

Potential Patron

Hello there, I just got back into BDO, so thank you for this but it seems this link doesn't seem to work for me.

1617313569199.png

nudeseeker

Casual Client

View attachment 119297
This is why I have asked someone from NA/EU sides to repack a no clipping nude mod for BDO. It need for all gals. If anyone does it helps the community alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.