Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Updated Server List:

NEMESIS DESERT- BLOCKED
MELISSA GAMES - WORKING
BDOEVOLUTION - WORKING
GAMEZBD - BLOCKED
BDO NA/EU - WORKING / WORKING
BDO JP - BLOCKED
BDO SA - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
E0AgO4Q.jpg
6BaVvNW.jpg
SwJaKYZ.jpg
vJnRlNS.jpg

Fix Nova's costume file and more.
I have been playing around and fiddled with the files and read some of the old thread that said about nova shared the same textures body with sorceress and others. I did what Suzu mentioned on one of the thread. It said copy two .pac files and renamed it to 000 n 0001 inside armor folder. It just worked but one problem is her pussy right part have textures different. Anyone have this problem on their nova? I had used either with meta or Resorepless methods both give same results.

Last edited:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
LOL thank god I am not the only one this happened too xD it made all female npcs and chars partially invis like this.
I used the part that Dream Angel posted on the previous page and it fixed it
Yeah, angel's brings it back for me but breaks a lot of others. I just stuck with Suzu's since it clears up a lot of the horrible clipping issues I've had over the years.

Side-note; what's the file name (mainly the number in the filename) for Mystic Charles Rene outfit? Anyone know?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Yeah, angel's brings it back for me but breaks a lot of others. I just stuck with Suzu's since it clears up a lot of the horrible clipping issues I've had over the years.

Side-note; what's the file name (mainly the number in the filename) for Mystic Charles Rene outfit? Anyone know?

PCW_00_UB_0040 if memory serves me right and I’m still battling the clipping lol. What partcutsdesc and parthidedesc do you have?

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
PCW_00_UB_0040 if memory serves me right and I’m still battling the clipping lol. What partcutsdesc and parthidedesc do you have?
Thanks! But still get this when trying to patch Charles Rene =/
2021-04-03 22_30_33-Window.png

I'm getting the files from: Charles Rene Clothless Armor
...maybe they just can't work for Mystic? I figured I'd try copying and re-naming to mystic-relevant filenames but looks like no dice

I'm using suzu's latest partcut currently. As for 'parthidedesc'...I've never heard of or used such a file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks! But still get this when trying to patch Charles Rene =/
View attachment 119496
I'm getting the files from: Charles Rene Clothless Armor
...maybe they just can't work for Mystic? I figured I'd try copying and re-naming to mystic-relevant filenames but looks like no dice

I'm using suzu's latest partcut currently. As for 'parthidedesc'...I've never heard of or used such a file.
Mystic's Charles Rene texture is a shared file.
Use pkw_.

jogene1964

Casual Client
help please how do i extract the original DDS files for stock armor looked at several threads for explanation could not find it

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
That did the trick. Thank you Suzu! (and AN69 for trying! :p)
*cries in shame* lol jk I’m not surprised, I am still learning xD but I thought to try at least

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
If you're talking about Black Desert only.
3ds Max 2017 (with openCollada plugin) is a good choice.
3ds Max has a lot of users, so there are a lot of tutorials available.
Blender has been updated a lot and now seems to have a different version of collada.
I can't seem to read the dae (collada) extracted by pacTool.
May I ask where to get 3ds Max 2017, and it’s openCollada plug-in? I seem to be having a hard time finding a reliable site or source that’s free. Blender was so good but now I can’t open ANY pac to dae files. Just errors or nothing at all.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
May I ask where to get 3ds Max 2017, and it’s openCollada plug-in? I seem to be having a hard time finding a reliable site or source that’s free. Blender was so good but now I can’t open ANY pac to dae files. Just errors or nothing at all.
here

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
reporless has a tool by class but no newer classes are there i whant to mess with shai nove and gardian and learning this will allow me to mess with other new classes as they come out
Use Paz browser or the built in one on Resorepless. They do have the new ones because I got Sage who is 23_ppm but it’s a little hard to find sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.