Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

DKXG

Potential Patron
When I move "Meta Injector.exe" to other folder (in my case it is on another partition XIGNCODE doesn't detect it and all works well.
When I just delete Meta Injector XIGN still finds it in Recyled Bin.
Once you have run everything to get the setup you want, take everything that you added into the PAZ folder, zip them, and delete them + clean recycle bin. My files aren't being flagged in a zip only Restore N' Patch is being flagged for me, which I can get around by running Restore N' Patch then deleting it once it closes and completely removing from my recycle bin asap.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Once you have run everything to get the setup you want, take everything that you added into the PAZ folder, zip them, and delete them + clean recycle bin. My files aren't being flagged in a zip only Restore N' Patch is being flagged for me, which I can get around by running Restore N' Patch then deleting it once it closes and completely removing from my recycle bin asap.
should the file to patch and etc folder be taken too ?

DKXG

Potential Patron
should the file to patch and etc folder be taken too ?
Yes. You want to zip up everything, the .dll, the folders, the exes, and Restore N' Patch. Once those are zipped up, delete everything you zipped up (minus Restore N' Patch) from the PAZ folder and from your recycle bin. Now the only things left in the PAZ folder should be the PADXXXXX.PAZ files, the pad meta file, the backup file, and Restore N' Patch. I recommend moving the zipped folder somewhere else just in case.

When you are ready to play you will run Restore N' Patch like normal except whenever it closes itself you will have to quickly delete it from the PAZ folder and remove it from your recycle bin or else XIGN will find it. The only unfortunate thing is that you have to redownload or unzip to get a new Restore N' Patch everytime you want to play the game modded.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Yes. You want to zip up everything, the .dll, the folders, the exes, and Restore N' Patch. Once those are zipped up, delete everything you zipped up (minus Restore N' Patch) from the PAZ folder and from your recycle bin. Now the only things left in the PAZ folder should be the PADXXXXX.PAZ files, the pad meta file, the backup file, and Restore N' Patch. I recommend moving the zipped folder somewhere else just in case.

When you are ready to play you will run Restore N' Patch like normal except whenever it closes itself you will have to quickly delete it from the PAZ folder and remove it from your recycle bin or else XIGN will find it. The only unfortunate thing is that you have to redownload or unzip to get a new Restore N' Patch everytime you want to play the game modded.
^ Thanks, and shouldn't moving them to an external storage unit do the trick ?

DKXG

Potential Patron
^ Thanks, and shouldn't moving them to an external storage unit do the trick ?
I didn't check to see if you could stick the files on a different storage device as it was finding the files on my C drive while the game was on my D drive.

Edit: Yes, moving Restore N' Patch to a drive that the game wasn't installed on and not my C drive has allowed me to play without deleting files.

Last edited:

Valestris

Potential Patron
Please tell me you people are testing this on a junk account and not your main, i'd hate to see anyone get a ban hammer permanently because of it ... :x

DKXG

Potential Patron
Please tell me you people are testing this on a junk account and not your main, i'd hate to see anyone get a ban hammer permanently because of it ... :x
Tbh if I got the ban hammer I wouldn't be that upset. I haven't really played BDO in a little more than a year and everytime I load it up when I do feel the urge to play I just get exhausted and play for like 20 minutes before not touching it again.

dubidubi

Potential Patron
I really love this game but at the same time it's really time consumming. If I got ban I would be pretty sad for sure but in the mean time I would be ready to play other games and there are plenty of good games over there. And I also completed all my goals in BDO, what is left is just insane grind for little rewards.

E

Evil Apple

There is an easier way...right click on resorepless.exe change property to hidden and marked for archive and you will be fine.

G

Goyruh

Can someone explain how to move a pbw_nude pac file into the files to patch folder and how to install it into the game?

claydough

Potential Patron
Are you guys getting flagged because you screwed with the shai?

I patched just fine straight after maint with restore n patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.