Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

dubidubi

Potential Patron
Hm. Meta Injector and quickbms is now flagged by XIGN, wasn't the case before today patch.
They will probably go war against mod because of Shai.

Last edited:

dubidubi

Potential Patron
Even if you put it somewhere else, XIGN find it and flag it. I think I found a way to bypass that, still testing.

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Put meta injector and quick bms into the recycle bin after you done patching, then just restore it for the next patch.

sieldu

Potential Patron
Xingcode just crash my game without telling why, tried removing modding tools, didn't work, tried uninstalling mod didn't work either..
uninstalled everything game still crash at launch ...

Last edited:

DKXG

Potential Patron
I ran into Xingcode flagging Restore N' Patch, which I've figured out that you need to run it then delete RNP then empty it from your recycle bin. After doing that I was able to load in without issues.

adolf102

Potential Patron
When I move "Meta Injector.exe" to other folder (in my case it is on another partition XIGNCODE doesn't detect it and all works well.
When I just delete Meta Injector XIGN still finds it in Recyled Bin.

Edit. Seems XIGN is somehow tracking what exe you run and scans there. Putting meta ingector into zip as other suggested, then deleting the run copy and empting recycling bin seems to be working for now.

Last edited:

sieldu

Potential Patron
When I move "Meta Injector.exe" to other folder (in my case it is on another partition XIGNCODE doesn't detect it and all works well.
I tried moving them to an usb drive but still got flagged even when removed the drive.
and My xin don't tell me anything nor error report nothing the game just crash after launch

DKXG

Potential Patron
Once you have run everything to get the setup you want, take everything that you added into the PAZ folder, zip them, and delete them + clean recycle bin. My files aren't being flagged in a zip only Restore N' Patch is being flagged for me, which I can get around by running Restore N' Patch then deleting it once it closes and completely removing from my recycle bin asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.