Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Askulin

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

Apologies. I did not express myself well previously.
I meant the Taner always shows the Heve glove when her active glove is removed. She is never naked...

Hacdieu

Potential Patron
Having problems with the newest version. The underwear seem to be broken and cracked for most of my characters. Is there any fix or advice for this? (I did not manually modify any textures. I just install the mod and adjust things through the menus)
2017-07-24_20746221.PNG

Jael

Potential Patron
Having problems with the newest version. The underwear seem to be broken and cracked for most of my characters. Is there any fix or advice for this? (I did not manually modify any textures. I just install the mod and adjust things through the menus)
View attachment 64422
That's with the 3D bits added in the most recent update. You can flush the model out by going and turning off 3D Vaginas at the bottom of the customize menu.

Hacdieu

Potential Patron
That's with the 3D bits added in the most recent update. You can flush the model out by going and turning off 3D Vaginas at the bottom of the customize menu.
Ahhh awesome. Makes sense that they would conflict. Thank you for that.

killabilly

Potential Patron
I believe its been asked by others already, is there a way to have separate 3D vagina and nipples? While the 3D vagina looks great, the nipples look weird on most outfits as they are pushing the clothes out leaving a visible gap in between.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I believe its been asked by others already, is there a way to have separate 3D vagina and nipples? While the 3D vagina looks great, the nipples look weird on most outfits as they are pushing the clothes out leaving a visible gap in between.
Is it a regular armor? I am testing billing clothes.
Regular armor is made ignoring the breast size, so if it matches the minimum of it, it becomes small tits. And when breasts are breaking up greatly, nipples will come out without mating the skinning of the chest and the clothes.

Since the nude body is 1 UV 1 mesh, it is impossible to split. If you do, it is about converting a bra to a breast. But I do not do it because it is troublesome.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
i can't seem to get this to work.. I put the files in the files to patch folder. Ran the injector, but no wings on char. i have other mod files in there and they work, just not this.
You have to have the a Kibelius Costume that comes with the helmet (the thing on the forehead) and you might have to toggle the "show/hide" helmet button in the inventory menu.

killabilly

Potential Patron
Is it a regular armor? I am testing billing clothes.
Regular armor is made ignoring the breast size, so if it matches the minimum of it, it becomes small tits. And when breasts are breaking up greatly, nipples will come out without mating the skinning of the chest and the clothes.

Since the nude body is 1 UV 1 mesh, it is impossible to split. If you do, it is about converting a bra to a breast. But I do not do it because it is troublesome.

I'm referring to outfits, anything with a low neckline now exposes the nipples due to the gap. It's more of a general aesthetics issue, clothes simply look better when they conform around the body shape. While erect nipples look better if you intend to play topless, the default breasts are definitely the better choice if you intend to wear anything over them.

Perhaps give us the choice of 2 nude 3D bodies? One with erect nipples designed for nude players and one with default breasts for the rest.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm referring to outfits, anything with a low neckline now exposes the nipples due to the gap. It's more of a general aesthetics issue, clothes simply look better when they conform around the body shape. While erect nipples look better if you intend to play topless, the default breasts are definitely the better choice if you intend to wear anything over them.

Perhaps give us the choice of 2 nude 3D bodies? One with erect nipples designed for nude players and one with default breasts for the rest.
Please enjoy with 'show all'? in option setting of resorepless.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter

I can understand why you would want this.
I just want better breast shape and cleavage for Ranger without having all the other "stuff" like nipples poking out, but that would be a lot extra of work for Suzu. :(

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I can understand why you would want this.
I just want better breast shape and cleavage for Ranger without having all the other "stuff" like nipples poking out, but that would be a lot extra of work for Suzu. :(
Shrinking is the only option to modify shape without clipping with outfits afterwards. We wouldn't have this problem if devs would properly "cut out" the body from under costumes, like with some the erect nipples arn't problem because they did. The best way would to have both (well fiting clothing and no poking with modified breast mesh ) would be to edit that mask that devs use to make the cuts. It is stored somewhere within the outfit pac files but we don't know how :S

Seth Demonic

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR
Do you happen to know how to make the panty transparent or see through in the Dark Knight Rosa Cassius Armor? I tried editing the dds file but I still cannot get rid of it. I wish to have "Low" censorship removal in your mod, everything in the armor stay the same except for getting rid of the pantys. Thanks

upload_2017-7-26_21-25-33.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.