Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
There appears to be some model damage to the inner thighs on the Dark Knight:
j3R6f5Z.png
Yeah I mentioned that to suzu in his thread (he's the author of these models)
suzu I noticed some texture-seam in the DK model:
sean-jpg.64236

It's not the difuse texture or the normal maps, because I swapped the original ones, and the seam is still there.

UV maps maybe?
He said:
It may be better to move the vertex of uv. Because the crotch part can not be seen naturally, making is complicated by default.
I will edit it when I return
You can stick to the default models if that bothers you that much. Simple set the option "Use 3D Vagina" to "No"

Bestest mod.
One thing though: The "Nude with wings" option for the Kibelius armor is not working as it should I think.
It only removes the shoulder pad and makes the clothing white even though it's pink.

I'd like to make the armor so it only shows the wings with the chains on them and the gloves, everything else is transparent, even the thing around the right arm so it looks like the gloves on the left arm, making it simmetric.
How can I make this happen?
Are you sure? I just tested with "Nude with wings" and "Keep Wings" "On" and it worked just fine.
Can you send me the file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" which is inside your "patcher_resources" folder so I can try to replicate your problem?

Hey guys, just wanted to know if someone could post the settings in the Customization section of the program in order for the character to keep Boots, Gloves and Stockings, but with the rest gone / naked. Everything I've tried so far resulted in my character being completely naked with only the Helmet staying on or off as I see fit.

At first I thought that maybe the 'problem' was in fact related to specific outfits instead of the program itself, but I've been in large villages and ALL other females around are also completely naked, with some of them also only having their Helmet on from time to time. When I open my character Inventory and click on specific gear parts (Boots, Gloves, etc) they don't appear or disappear on my character, nothing happens and my character remains completely naked.

I really don't know what's going on.
Some people are having this problem too. I need some help from users like you to figure it out what's happening to tell people the solution.
You are using "Gloves" and "Boots" to "Keep All", right? If so, do this:
  • Restore a backup and make sure your meta file status says "Clean" in the main menu.
  • After that, make sure you have the settings to "Keep All" for Gloves and Boots again.
  • Go back to the main menu and choose "Install" the mod.
  • Go to the option "Check if a file is patched" in the main menu and search for:
Code:
p*hand*.pac,p*foot*.pac

All the files should be listed as "Is not patched". If any of them is patched, please post a screenshot.

Also, please send me the file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" which is inside your "patcher_resources" folder so I can try to replicate your problem.

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Sent link in PM. Don't know what I did wrong with my install, there are no custom textures in files_to_patch folder.

Also if it's not too much to ask, what do I need to do to achieve the look for Kibelius armor I mentioned in my first post?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
If the modded files you are using, came with a partcutdesc.xml file, you're gonna have to inject it, using Meta Injector.
If not, then you are going to manually find each file using "Tools->Fix Holes On Character" and mark every single armor that you are having this issue.

Sent link in PM. Don't know what I did wrong with my install, there are no custom textures in files_to_patch folder.

Also if it's not too much to ask, what do I need to do to achieve the look for Kibelius armor I mentioned in my first post?
The chains and the necklace share the same texture, so what I could do for you, is to remove everything else, but the necklace.
The rest should be like you wanted:
Download this: kibelius_nude_keep_wings_chains.zip
Put it in your "files_to_patch" folder.
Run meta_injector.exe

Don't forget to set the resorepless kibelius option to "Normal" and "Keep Wings" On.

Attachments

kibelius_nude_keep_wings_chains.zip
10.4 KB · Views: 167

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Ah forgot there's also a necklace duh, I don't mind it though.
Thanks a million for doing this for me!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that I tried to "update" the Meta Injector but can not extract/copy meta_injector.exe into my Paz folder, Windows 10 insists it has some kind of virus and won't let me put it in that folder. Downloaded 3 times already with different browsers.

Last edited:

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Finally managed to copy meta_injector.exe over to Paz and run it. Thanks a million for the files, working great! No more stuck white cloth.

Last thing I'd like to ask is how can I remove the armor on the right arm so it looks like the left arm, on Kibelius Armor?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Finally managed to copy meta_injector.exe over to Paz and run it. Thanks a million for the files, working great! No more stuck white cloth.

Last thing I'd like to ask is how can I remove the armor on the right arm so it looks like the left arm, on Kibelius Armor?
You can edit the textures (pew_00_ub_0034.dds, pew_00_ub_0034_01_hair.dds, pew_00_ub_0034_hair.dds) and remove THIS:
pew_00_ub_0034.jpg

But it won't work since the left part doesn't have any "strap" underneath the golden plate
Untitled-3.jpg

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Thank you so much! Works flawlessly. Wasn't expecting you to do everything for me haha. Thanks a million again and keep up the great work.

Molokk

Potential Patron
Some people are having this problem too. I need some help from users like you to figure it out what's happening to tell people the solution.
You are using "Gloves" and "Boots" to "Keep All", right? If so, do this:
  • Restore a backup and make sure your meta file status says "Clean" in the main menu.
  • After that, make sure you have the settings to "Keep All" for Gloves and Boots again.
  • Go back to the main menu and choose "Install" the mod.
  • Go to the option "Check if a file is patched" in the main menu and search for:
Code:
p*hand*.pac,p*foot*.pac

All the files should be listed as "Is not patched". If any of them is patched, please post a screenshot.

Also, please send me the file "resorepless_patcher_state.bin" which is inside your "patcher_resources" folder so I can try to replicate your problem.

It works now, thank you very much.

oPPii19.jpg

Rh3L2CC.jpg

The problem was me, not your program.

What I did was this: Install first, and THEN I went to Customization, changed the settings there, pressed Enter and that's it, then I just exit the program. In other words, I was stupid... not sure what I was thinking there.

So after reading your post I had a Eureka moment and did this instead: First, I just uninstalled everything and restored my game files. I went to Steam, game properties, Check Files Integrity and it found 3 files that were problematic, so I let Steam reacquire them. Then I installed your mod again, and then I started by just going to Customization FIRST (before actually Installing anything). From there I adjusted everything to my tastes and kept the Gloves and Boots and Stockings. And, after that, adjusted the Pubic Hair stuff, which Classes... etc. And THEN, after all the settings were to my tastes I installed, then quit the program.

Now it works wonders.

So, for people like me who had my 'problems' before... make sure you don't install first without adjusting the customization first. Also, if you go back in the program to re-adjust something again then make sure to re-install AFTER you've done changing settings around, don't just leave the program like I did thinking that the changes would magically apply.

Now, with all this said, I DO have a new question, BlackFire.

With your latest version of the program, do we still need to download Original Nipples Edition and the Pubic Hair Textures Pack ?

Also, I'm curious, but I'd like to know which one I would need to download if I did have to use one of them? I'm asking this because the Nipples Edition download also contains Pubic Hair textures and when I install that pack it always asks me to overwrite the textures that were from the Pubic Hair Textures Pack... but I don't know if both versions have the same Pubic Hair textures or which Pack I would need to install first before the other one. It's a bit confusing... or it's my brain being slow again.

At the moment I am only using the Pubic Hair Textures Pack, it works well, but I am not using the Nipples Edition Pack because the only files that are not inside the Pubic Hair folders seem to be identical to the files inside the Pubic Hair textures pack. I mean the pbw_00_nude, pww_00_nude files... etc, there's five of those files outside the pubic hair folder, they look completely identical in both packs.

So anyway, thanks. For now everything (the essential) works.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It works now, thank you very much.

oPPii19.jpg

Rh3L2CC.jpg

The problem was me, not your program.

What I did was this: Install first, and THEN I went to Customization, changed the settings there, pressed Enter and that's it, then I just exit the program. In other words, I was stupid... not sure what I was thinking there.

So after reading your post I had a Eureka moment and did this instead: First, I just uninstalled everything and restored my game files. I went to Steam, game properties, Check Files Integrity and it found 3 files that were problematic, so I let Steam reacquire them. Then I installed your mod again, and then I started by just going to Customization FIRST (before actually Installing anything). From there I adjusted everything to my tastes and kept the Gloves and Boots and Stockings. And, after that, adjusted the Pubic Hair stuff, which Classes... etc. And THEN, after all the settings were to my tastes I installed, then quit the program.

Now it works wonders.

So, for people like me who had my 'problems' before... make sure you don't install first without adjusting the customization first. Also, if you go back in the program to re-adjust something again then make sure to re-install AFTER you've done changing settings around, don't just leave the program like I did thinking that the changes would magically apply.

Now, with all this said, I DO have a new question, BlackFire.

With your latest version of the program, do we still need to download Original Nipples Edition and the Pubic Hair Textures Pack ?

Also, I'm curious, but I'd like to know which one I would need to download if I did have to use one of them? I'm asking this because the Nipples Edition download also contains Pubic Hair textures and when I install that pack it always asks me to overwrite the textures that were from the Pubic Hair Textures Pack... but I don't know if both versions have the same Pubic Hair textures or which Pack I would need to install first before the other one. It's a bit confusing... or it's my brain being slow again.

At the moment I am only using the Pubic Hair Textures Pack, it works well, but I am not using the Nipples Edition Pack because the only files that are not inside the Pubic Hair folders seem to be identical to the files inside the Pubic Hair textures pack. I mean the pbw_00_nude, pww_00_nude files... etc, there's five of those files outside the pubic hair folder, they look completely identical in both packs.

So anyway, thanks. For now everything (the essential) works.
Oh. Good to know you had it figured out.
I'm gonna change the instructions, by putting and extra step before the "Select 'Install'", so people don't make this mistake anymore.

About your question: In the latest version, you don't actually need to download or install neither the pubic hair pack nor the original nipples edition. It's all included in the "patcher_resources\texture\pubic_hair\" folder inside the .bin files.

Keep in mind though if you place the texture pack inside those folders, it will use them and ignore the .bin files, but the end result should be the same, since the new textures actually use the nipples from the "original nipples" edition.
The only way it would look "weird" is if you use the Regular pubic hair pack with the new 3D models, because they have different nipples and the textures will make them appear "too big" in my opinion.

Long story short: You don't need neither of the pubic hair packs anymore, and the original nipples edition is what comes with the mod now

lermthya

Potential Patron
Hello BlackFireBR

I play a witch and i love your patch but my character is a redhead and her public hair with the patch always appear in black.
It is possible to do red public hair ?

Thanks for your answer and excuse my bad english. :wink:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I edited the queen heart underwear, but when i try to dye the underwear ingame the old design turns visible. Its possible to edit the dye area of an edited costume?

Attachments

• 2017-07-24_2645426211.jpg
    2017-07-24_2645426211.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 399
  • 2017-07-24_2645915500.jpg
    2017-07-24_2645915500.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

Askulin

Potential Patron
Hi,
Thank you for keeping this mod alive and better as the new versions come out.
I am reporting a potential bug. With settings "Remove starter gloves" the Tamer keeps the Heve gauntlet on her left forearm.
No other problems with the new version.

Jael

Potential Patron
Hey quick question. I am curious if I could use blender to adjust the model of the DK awakened armor. With the mod it has a spike towards the bottom of the breast. Any idea if and how I could import a 3D model for manipulation?

Thanks in advance.

O3r5XBn.jpg

CF9Kt8T.jpg

m7gMWVK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.