Black Desert Online Modding Tools (2 Viewers)

patboyqc

Vivacious Visitor
You're gonna have to download this:
BreastSizePatcher-v1.1.zip

Instructions :
1 - Put the content of the zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

2 - Go into your PAZ folder and run BreastSizePatcher.exe

3 - Press 1 to install the patch.

4 - Select your corresponding game region.

5 - Go to Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\your_class\customizationboneparamdesc_your_class.xml

6. press ctr+f and search "Thigh" and "Calf" and "Pelvis", change max value for left and right parts.

For example:

<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Thigh" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
<ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Thigh" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

I change max value to 5.25, for default is 1.25
Great thanks from plus size lover : )

S

Socrates

can you use this meta injector to transmog your armor and make it look like a different one? Lets say, transmog my Kibelius costume into Conqueror costume?

roskof

Potential Patron
Blackfire, do you happen to a file of Sileshi Underwear without the top? If not, how can I find the file for the underwear? I'm going to try to learn how to mod.

It's for Ranger by the way.

Thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Blackfire, do you happen to a file of Sileshi Underwear without the top? If not, how can I find the file for the underwear? I'm going to try to learn how to mod.

It's for Ranger by the way.

Thanks!
You go to my thread:
Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations

and find your Sileshi Underwear PAC File Name: _00_UW_1040.PAC

Then you use Resorepless nude mod menu option 4 (Get Textures of an Armor)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

and you discover the textures for that file is: PVW_00_UW_00039.dds
4.jpg

So open that texture with Photoshop or paint.net and edit the Aplha chanel, by adding a black part in the place of the part we want to remove.

So the original texture is like this:
6.jpg

To remove the upper body part, you should create an alpha channel like this:
5.jpg

After you are done, save your texture and for that texture in specific, use the compression DXT1 - 1 bit alpha
7.jpg

(Some other textures you have to save with the DXT5 format, to figure out if it's DXT1 or 5, follow this rule: If the texture file is less than 1MB, it's probably DXT1, if it's greater than 1MB, it's probably DXT5)

Save the texture in the "files_to_patch" folder from Meta Injector Reloaded and run the injector.

Don't forget to place this texture is your "character/texture" folder as well, otherwise it won't work. And be aware if you use Resorepless Nude mod to remove stuff because it might overwrite your texture in the "character/texture" folder.

In some textures, if you simply do this (the black alpha channel), you are going to get a body with a hole in the place where the texture you removed was, to fix that you have to do another stuff, but for this texture in particular, you don't need to do this extra step to fix that, so I will save this for another time, or I can tell you if you are interested, just ask.

Here's the patched texture file, in case you don't manage to do the alpha channel trick yourself:

Attachments

sileshi_underwear_top_off.zip
251.9 KB · Views: 136

roskof

Potential Patron
You go to my thread:
Black Desert Online - PAC File Names Relations

and find your Sileshi Underwear PAC File Name: _00_UW_1040.PAC

Then you use Resorepless nude mod menu option 4 (Get Textures of an Armor)
View attachment 56873
View attachment 56874
View attachment 56875
and you discover the textures for that file is: PVW_00_UW_00039.dds
View attachment 56876

So open that texture with Photoshop or paint.net and edit the Aplha chanel, by adding a black part in the place of the part we want to remove.

So the original texture is like this:
View attachment 56878

To remove the upper body part, you should create an alpha channel like this:
View attachment 56877

After you are done, save your texture and for that texture in specific, use the compression DXT1 - 1 bit alpha
View attachment 56880
(Some other textures you have to save with the DXT5 format, to figure out if it's DXT1 or 5, follow this rule: If the texture file is less than 1MB, it's probably DXT1, if it's greater than 1MB, it's probably DXT5)

Save the texture in the "files_to_patch" folder from Meta Injector Reloaded and run the injector.

Don't forget to place this texture is your "character/texture" folder as well, otherwise it won't work. And be aware if you use Resorepless Nude mod to remove stuff because it might overwrite your texture in the "character/texture" folder.

In some textures, if you simply do this (the black alpha channel), you are going to get a body with a hole in the place where the texture you removed was, to fix that you have to do another stuff, but for this texture in particular, you don't need to do this extra step to fix that, so I will save this for another time, or I can tell you if you are interested, just ask.

Here's the patched texture file, in case you don't manage to do the alpha channel trick yourself:

Once again, thanks Blackfire! This is the kind of tutorial I was looking for. I am going to be messing with it tonight and I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!

temp33

Potential Patron
Try putting this txt file into the "patcher_resources" folder and running the injector again for that file: new_hashes.zip
If it doesn't work, there is nothing it can be done for that file = /

I've tried your 'new_hashes.zip' file.
plum(maehwa)'s default underwear can still not be applied. very sad.

isn't yet there any possibility that you find the way of applying those files that can not be applied?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I've tried your 'new_hashes.zip' file.
plum(maehwa)'s default underwear can still not be applied. very sad.

isn't yet there any possibility that you find the way of applying those files that can not be applied?
There is no way that I know, I tried everything I could think of.
can i change the helm skin from Sorceress ?
I wanne change it to Karlstein helm
You can edit the texture of the helm, but more than that is not possible.

R

Redthyself

hello great work.

I just wanted to ask if there are any voice patches that work with the current NA version of the game. Thanks a bunch!

temp33

Potential Patron
There is no way that I know, I tried everything I could think of.
You can edit the texture of the helm, but more than that is not possible.

I just started using another injector of your, resorpless the latest ver.
and it has an option that removes all the panties and pants.
that is enough for me to enjoy the game with nude mod.
I am pretty satisfied with your mod. :D
I always thank for all your efforts. thank you again.

roskof

Potential Patron
@BlackFire , Is there any mod we can use to do armor swap? I don't like how the tree armor look and I want to make it look like the Red Nose.

Thanks!

kei2371

Potential Patron
Hi, know it's not really about the tool (nice one tho!), but could somebody upload the Japanese voice pack so I can somehow put it back using this tool? (A guide with it would be nice too, but I wont get greedy for now >D).

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.